Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-08-2006, 12:06 AM   #1
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Video Game: NCAA FOOTBALL 2007

Hey every one I got a quick question about NCAA FOOTBALL 2007. Does anybody know how to take an Unranked sucky team in Dynasty Mode to the National Championship Game?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:13 AM   #2
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

win games...if you have a non bcs school team going undefeted probably wont do it for you the first season...you gotta wait till the second season and schedule good teams to play and hope you start out ranked high
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:17 AM   #3
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
win games...if you have a non bcs school team going undefeted probably wont do it for you the first season...you gotta wait till the second season and schedule good teams to play and hope you start out ranked high

I have San Diego State. I dont know if there a BCS team or not. Do you know if they are? And how do you schedule yourself harder teams?
Old 12-08-2006, 12:23 AM   #4
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nope there not...and i think at the beginning of the second season you can change your non conference games

its hard to do because once your conference season comes around even if your winning your ranking will go down due to the quality of your oppenenots....good luck

you might have a chance with san diego st though cause i believe they have byu and utah in their conference which are two pretty good teams...update me on how you do...i just got college hoops 2k7 and am gonna start a legacy with longwood college
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 12:37 AM   #5
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
nope there not...and i think at the beginning of the second season you can change your non conference games

its hard to do because once your conference season comes around even if your winning your ranking will go down due to the quality of your oppenenots....good luck

you might have a chance with san diego st though cause i believe they have byu and utah in their conference which are two pretty good teams...update me on how you do...i just got college hoops 2k7 and am gonna start a legacy with longwood college

Thanks a lot for that great info. I am in my third season with San Diego State and I get ranked all the way to the number 3 spot and I never get a chance to be number 2, so I never get a chance to play in the National Championship Game. And then when I get started the next season I have to start all over and I am not ranked its kind of frustrating. But thanks for the great advice. I will keep you updated on how am doing. And tell me how you like College Hoops 2k7 and keep me updated on how you do in your dynasty mode for that game.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:01 PM   #6
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Hey man. I just simulated I did and I got ranked bad. But then I started a new season and gave my self the hardest opponents. And right now I am moving down the rankings pretty quickly. Thanks for the advice.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:00 PM   #7
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I got College Hoops 2k7 and I like it so far, it's just hard to get hooked on right now because I'm playing NFL Head Coach. So far though it's pretty good. I love the way you can change the court style for your favorite team, my problem is that I have so many I can't choose which one I want to play with.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 10:35 PM   #8
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
I got College Hoops 2k7 and I like it so far, it's just hard to get hooked on right now because I'm playing NFL Head Coach. So far though it's pretty good. I love the way you can change the court style for your favorite team, my problem is that I have so many I can't choose which one I want to play with.

That sounds like a pretty sick game. How do you like NFL head coach? I wanted to buy it but I have a 360. I asked if it would work on it and they said Head Coach wont work on 360.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:43 PM   #9
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

It's pretty good. It's a pretty deep game but my system sucks and it keeps freezing up during the games.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:53 PM   #10
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
It's pretty good. It's a pretty deep game but my system sucks and it keeps freezing up during the games.

Sounds like a pretty cool game to play. But that sucks that your system keeps freezing. I have a solution though. Send it to Microsoft and they will send you back a refurbished one. I did that and that one has been working great.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:04 PM   #11
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Was it free?

I probably won't bother with it because I'm getting a PS2 for Christmas so I can play Guitar Hero and other stuff.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:15 PM   #12
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Was it free?

I probably won't bother with it because I'm getting a PS2 for Christmas so I can play Guitar Hero and other stuff.

The whole thing was free to do and return. Also you getting a ps2 or ps3?
Old 12-08-2006, 11:21 PM   #13
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

PS2, the PS3's are a waste of technology
Old 12-08-2006, 11:29 PM   #14
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
PS2, the PS3's are a waste of technology

I agree. I really like the 360. And I think the 360 is better than the PS3. I have seen the graphics they are not that big of a differences. The 360 is cheaper and better to me. So maybe you should get the 360.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:29 PM   #15
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

can't afford to pay 300-400 for a new system, plus PS2 had alot of games I want/wanted that the Xbox didn't have.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: