Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-16-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
BTrujillo
& got a triple-double

BTrujillo has decent reputationBTrujillo has decent reputation
Default Anyone know time of Kobe's Chinese Grauman Theater ceremony?

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=6125103

Looked around and can't find the time... would like to make my way out there if time works out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
BTrujillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #2
BTrujillo
& got a triple-double

Default Re: Anyone know time of Kobe's Chinese Grauman Theater ceremony?

nevermind... according to http://www.seeing-stars.com/calendar...ChineseTheatre the estimated time is 6pm... assuming of course its a trustworthy site.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what if its raining? i think there is a chance of rain on saturday?

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #4
BTrujillo
& got a triple-double

ah yes you're right... 90% chance of rain... well maybe that means less crowds there ... and hopefully its not raining during the ceremony... i'm sure they will have some sort of tent/canopy for the ceremony participants.... doubt they'll postpone it
Old 02-17-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He doesn't deserve this after losing to the Cavs. That's right I said it!
After five rings 7 Finals and numerous game winning shots he lost to the Cavs and he does not deserve this honor any more. Shame on you Kobe!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #6
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
He doesn't deserve this after losing to the Cavs. That's right I said it!
After five rings 7 Finals and numerous game winning shots he lost to the Cavs and he does not deserve this honor any more. Shame on you Kobe!

Crisoner: You need to come to the Laker Crisis Hotline... gts is sitting on there now....

Old 02-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #7
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Crisoner: You need to come to the Laker Crisis Hotline... gts is sitting on there now....

LOL

I think I need some hard drugs and alcohol right now after last nights loss.
Can you please prescribe me some Codeine, Purple Jolly Rogers and Sprite?
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
LOL

I think I need some hard drugs and alcohol right now after last nights loss.
Can you please prescribe me some Codeine, Purple Jolly Rogers and Sprite?

I have another special username on here... send a PM to "candyman"....

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: