Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 11-21-2006, 11:42 AM   #1
LiL-Weezy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LiL-Weezy has an OK reputation so far
Default Nice Anklebreaker

Hi this is a video of me with a nice anklebreaker its off the hook and some 3 pointers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0M1NFzHafQ
LiL-Weezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:02 PM   #2
braden.
Great young streetballer

braden. has decent reputation

You know, I knew it was going to be someting weak like that, but I watched anyways. I want that minute of my life back.

The "anklebreaker" was particularly interesting, however, considering when most people break somebody's ankles they are able to hold on to the ball and not lose it.
braden. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:56 PM   #3
LiL-Weezy

Default becaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by braden.
You know, I knew it was going to be someting weak like that, but I watched anyways. I want that minute of my life back.

The "anklebreaker" was particularly interesting, however, considering when most people break somebody's ankles they are able to hold on to the ball and not lose it.
becaus my theammeat got the ball for me i saw him before he fell he was coming to me for the ball
Old 11-21-2006, 01:27 PM   #4
littlespyda
Decent playground baller

littlespyda has an OK reputation so far

nice. you have good shooting form.
littlespyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 01:32 PM   #5
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

yeah, seconding the "you just threw the ball into the guy's ankles". If I rolled the ball under my defender's foot, 99 out of 100 times he would fall down. Also 80 of those 99 times it would have been a turnover for me.
WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 01:34 PM   #6
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL-Weezy
becaus my theammeat got the ball for me i saw him before he fell he was coming to me for the ball

are you saying that you lost the ball on purpose because you knew that your teammate would get it for you?

WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 03:00 PM   #7
LiL-Weezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WADE MONEY
are you saying that you lost the ball on purpose because you knew that your teammate would get it for you?

no
Old 11-21-2006, 05:25 PM   #8
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

BlockShot has an OK reputation so far

looks to me u lost ur dribble and luckily it went though the guy's legs. and the guy didnt look like he could ball...wasnt even wearing shorts...no one seemed to be trying...and you were far from being smooth...thumbs down
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 10:57 AM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjYvK...elated&search=
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 04:46 PM   #10
BlockShot
I hit open 5-footers

BlockShot has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
mmmmmm
BlockShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:35 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek

Nice shooting
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:36 PM   #12
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockShot
looks to me u lost ur dribble and luckily it went though the guy's legs. and the guy didnt look like he could ball...wasnt even wearing shorts...no one seemed to be trying...and you were far from being smooth...thumbs down

cosign
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 02:37 AM   #13
Gad23
I hit open 5-footers

Gad23 has an OK reputation so far

guys give him a break. hes like 12. haha. anyway whats the song being played during the video? anyone knows?
Gad23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:15 AM   #14
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

i would not brag until my game got better... if the tag said something about him improving then i could see people being to critical but the kid is bragging...
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:01 AM   #15
MurderousSpartan

MurderousSpartan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockShot

who knows how many shoots he took to make those. not impressive in anyway. and those pics in the were homo. if the kids not gay hes on his way
MurderousSpartan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: