Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 02-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Which trade should I make?

EDIT: Trade completed.

I'm in a 10 team yahoo league, 9 categories. I was in 4th place (not bad for my first year), and then I pulled off a lopsided trade with the token 'guy who gave up on the year'.

My team is currently:

Rajon Rondo
Russell Westbrook
Vince Carter
George Hill
JR Smith
Luol Deng
Nick Young
Gerald Wallace
Al Jefferson
Stephen Jackson

Luis Scola
DeMarcus Cousins
Kevin Garnett
CJ Miles
Carlos Boozer
Marcin Gortat
Tim Duncan
T-Mac

Bolded were who I just got in the trade. I'm weak in the following cats: turnovers/fg%/ft%/3pt. I'm content with losing fg/ft%, but would like to boost other cats.

I want to help one of the other 2 guys who will be in the playoffs and face off with the top 3 teams, and redistribute some of the talent that I got too cheap.

The potential trades:

- I proposed Big Al for Kevin Martin and the other guy would take that. (This guy also has Granger who I might ask about)

- I proposed Boozer for Devin Harris or Tony Parker and the other guy would take that.

Last edited by ProfessorMurder : 02-22-2011 at 03:08 PM.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:55 PM   #2
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board
Default Re: Which trade should I make?

Kevin Martin is the guy out of all of them you'd want to most improve in the categories you're looking for. He's elite in FT% and 3s while being strong relatively in TOs for how much he scores and plays.

I'd personally rather get Granger than Martin, but as I said before, it's based on what you need. Granger's not as efficient generally speaking.

Parker over Harris for me, but neither of them are worth a healthy Boozer
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd much rather keep Boozer over Harris/TP.

But Kevin Martin >> Al Jefferson to me that's a no brainer deal.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #4
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian820
Kevin Martin is the guy out of all of them you'd want to most improve in the categories you're looking for. He's elite in FT% and 3s while being strong relatively in TOs for how much he scores and plays.

I'd personally rather get Granger than Martin, but as I said before, it's based on what you need. Granger's not as efficient generally speaking.

Parker over Harris for me, but neither of them are worth a healthy Boozer

Agreed that KMart is your best target based on needs, and agree that Boozer is worth much more than either of those PGs. Dont feel like you need to lose on that deal to have to redistribute anything IMO, the other owners couldve traded and stolen from that owner too.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #5
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Hold onto Boozer and then deal for Eric Gordon when he comes back, which should be soon.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by benJAMin
Agreed that KMart is your best target based on needs, and agree that Boozer is worth much more than either of those PGs. Dont feel like you need to lose on that deal to have to redistribute anything IMO, the other owners couldve traded and stolen from that owner too.

I took the Kev Mart for Big Al deal. It will help both of us, and I helped the 6th place guy a bit instead of the top 3. Win-win.

I'm keeping Boozer.

To the next poster: Gordon is owned by the number one team in my league who is a Clippers homer, so he's off limits.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: