Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-21-2011, 10:28 PM   #76
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Denverpost: Melo traded to the knicks

Well guys, we had a good run. But I believe that's the end of my Knicks fandom. And thus the end of Bagelred....the soul of Bagelred has died.

Who knows....maybe it will return someday but for now, the spirit of Bagelred is gone.

The most disgusting trade in Knicks history.....I'm embarassed. Isiah's masterpiece.

You win Isiah.....checkmate.

Goodbye.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:29 PM   #77
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Anyone think Felton is going to be traded? I just want to watch Lawson run around mach 10 as we slip into irrelevancy.

Must say feel's weird now that the Melo era if officially over. Need to get rid of a few jersey's ... Cleveland style

Yea. Felton will end up in either New Jersey or Atlanta.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:29 PM   #78
Pokerface
Great young streetballer

Pokerface has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
YES. Now we need to move Felton and Mozgov to the Net's for picks and this Melo situation will have played out better than I could have hoped.

I agree. Now the next step is to see what the Nuggets do in the rumored trades of Nene and JR. They could come out of this with a much stronger team.
Pokerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:30 PM   #79
DGARAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Well guys, we had a good run. But I believe that's the end of my Knicks fandom. And thus the end of Bagelred....the soul of Bagelred has died.

Who knows....maybe it will return someday but for now, the spirit of Bagelred is gone.

The most disgusting trade in Knicks history.....I'm embarassed. Isiah's masterpiece.

Goodbye.

yes. i am embarrassed and ashamed. this is a sad day for us all.

rest in peace knicks. you were frustrating at times, and only played .500 ball this year, but i liked watching the young guys play and learn.

EDIT: my avatar was funny at one point, but now it's reality.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:30 PM   #80
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

Goodbye.

Mozgov, Gallinari, Felton and a first rounder for Melo and Billups is a great deal. So move on now.

RIP Baglered.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #81
ChrisKreager
Local High School Star

ChrisKreager has not been impressing people

The Knicks gave up too much.
ChrisKreager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #82
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If it's true that this is a Zeke + Dolan overriding Walsh thing then I hate the Knicks even more. I think Walsh did a significant amount of damage to the franchise his last years in Indiana, but dude's a class act I'll be forever grateful to and if you listen to Zeke over him...I don't even know what to say.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #83
1rkrage
Eyyy Sexy Lady

1rkrage has decent reputation

now Blake has more opportunities to dunk on Mozgov
1rkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #84
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

WOW! So much for basically just Melo? Billups will retire soon and I don't think will fit well with Amare. Williams and Balkman are just fillers. Man, the Knicks gave up almost everything except Amare and Fields.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #85
WhySoInsecure?
ILL WILL RUNS NYC

WhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat coolWhySoInsecure? is considered somewhat cool

Now we just need to flip Eddy and Randolph for a big man or a backup PG
WhySoInsecure? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #86
Felton
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Felton posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFelton posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFelton posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

da *** is dish ish.

lulz Denver is going to be 2 Point Guards from the UNC National Championship team.
Felton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:32 PM   #87
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

The Knicks are finally going to be relevant again and your "disgusted"?
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:33 PM   #88
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My sources say Anthony refused to sign the extension and is looking at townhouses in Brooklyn. Stay tuned.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:33 PM   #89
da dream
Kids at the park dunk on me

da dream has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
Now we just need to flip Eddy and Randolph for a big man or a backup PG

Anthony carter is your backup pg.
da dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:33 PM   #90
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So basically the Knicks dismantled their team for Melo. Makes sense.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: