Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 12-08-2006, 05:59 PM   #1
twosha
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Question:iverson?

What would the Bucks have to giveup to get a player like him? also what is the salary cap like?
twosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:22 PM   #2
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Bucks don't want him.
Bucks are rebuilding for a solid foundation of above .500 teams for the next 5-7 years if their young core stays put.
Answer needs to go to a team that will put them over the top for only a 2-3year window.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 04:33 PM   #3
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

I wouldn't want to bring in anyone that would take scoring opportunities away from Michael Redd. AI would completely ruin the chemistry that the you guys have developed so far this season, and when Charlie V comes back, there would be no room for him. I like the young core you guys have in Charlie V, Bogut, and no that Ruben Patterson is coming into his own as a complementary player, why try to give up part of the core to get AI?

It would probably take Mo Williams, Bogut, a first rounder, and probably an expirer to get AI anyway, so I don't think this deal will happen.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 06:08 AM   #4
Serge
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
I wouldn't want to bring in anyone that would take scoring opportunities away from Michael Redd. AI would completely ruin the chemistry that the you guys have developed so far this season, and when Charlie V comes back, there would be no room for him. I like the young core you guys have in Charlie V, Bogut, and no that Ruben Patterson is coming into his own as a complementary player, why try to give up part of the core to get AI?

It would probably take Mo Williams, Bogut, a first rounder, and probably an expirer to get AI anyway, so I don't think this deal will happen.

LOL for some reason he let Webber who is on one leg take 20 shots a game last year. So don't tell me he does not pass the guys just pass it back to him cause they are all scared to shoot. VS Washington Iguodala was suppost to have a 20 point night with AI not there he scored 9 point or w/e. He would not take more then a few shots from Redd. And AI kinda player only helps not messes up stuff.

And no room for him how? Bogut, Vill, ?, Redd, Iverson very explosive.

And I don't think we would want Bogut we have Sammy, Hunter, and are in the Oden chance cause we are like 3rd worse in the NBA right now, and will only get worse with out Iverson.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 01:16 AM   #5
jbrown3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

If the Bucks were to actually trade for AI, I'd say they'd give up like four big guys with one being a starter, or give up Redd and a bench player, something like that. Of course that would be the most ridiculous move since giving up Ray Allen for Gary Payton and D. Mason, but let's try not to remember that one.
jbrown3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 04:04 AM   #6
Serge
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown3
If the Bucks were to actually trade for AI, I'd say they'd give up like four big guys with one being a starter, or give up Redd and a bench player, something like that. Of course that would be the most ridiculous move since giving up Ray Allen for Gary Payton and D. Mason, but let's try not to remember that one.

Bucks will not give up Redd even though I like his shot would not mind watching him as a season ticket holder here for the Sixers.
Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: