Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Official Thread: Brainstorm your thoughts/ideas on 2/21/10 Knicks Roster

3 Youngsters down from the big 9 man deal leading Carmelo to the NY Knicks. As we celebrate, we think to ourselves, well, some thought about the negativity he brings, others rejoice in their laughter & pride of our teams future progress. What happens after Carmelo Anthony joins the Knicks. The chemistry between Amar'e & him, what about Billups & Amare. What will this team be like, what about the players we braught into our team.

Lets face it Knicks fans. Carmelo wasn't going to leave money on the table, what about you? You damm straight wouldn't. I don't care if he was greedy/selfish & could of saved our 3 young stars from being traded, possibly even ruining their career, or even starting it!

Chandler
Gallonari
Felton
Mozgov

Curry

Brainstorm for me? Chandler is a silent assassin, he's going to leave reguardless. He's to inconsistant.

Gallonari, this guy REALLY did improve. I will say it now, I was in terms of trading him, but the guy REALLY did make a difference after his injury he came off some nights drived to the basket, made his freethrows, he hit down his open 3's when we needed him. At age 22, he was the biggest lost of this trade, we will miss you so much Gallo, I'm proud I will miss him to.

Felton, well this guy did bring better excitement than any other Knick player in our past. I loved watching him play, the guy cannot score much, which was the issue. We needed a ball handler who seen the court, he's way to inconsistant. His best ability? & driving to the basket for easy/nice layups. Great freethrow shooter.

Mozgov. Boy. This guy has his time of "flashy lights" here in the Garden. I think what really happened here, if Shawne Williams didn't get into that fight, our team would never of explored into Mozgov, Nuggets seen his ability, now he's gone. What can we do about it? I don't see this guy becoming the next Pau Gasol? He's a good guy, he stopped turning the ball over, but that's NOT ENOUGH. He was a trade piece that BECAME valuable & always will be because he has POTENTIAL. That's apart of trades & whether we like it or not, he had to go he was also inconsistant. He is future star power, but for now, all he really is, is a BIG MAN TAKING UP SPACE ON THE COURT PROVIDING A BIG BODY.

+ the unforgotten man, Eddy Curry. At age 28 been around the league for almost & nearly a decade, he was a dissapointment truly. The last of the Knicks other then Toney Douglas to remain here on our roster, good riddins!

Knicks fans, we only lost Gallo. One year with Melo & Billups to work with Amare & build as much chemistry as POSSIBLE.

Billups is by far one of the best shooters alive, greater then Gallonari (as this point & in his past) & will always be better then Felton. We stole Billups & Carmelo. Role players come & GO. What role player I was GLADLY happy about not leaving in ANY trades what so ever? OUR BOY FIELDS. As for Mozgov, better luck on another team. No hate, I loved what he braught out, just didn't cut out. Teams look at him & see fear.

With all this said & done, I do not know the other players who are coming into our roster, so I digged some information up.

Quote:
Carmelo Anthony, guards Chauncey Billups and Anthony Carter, center Shelden Williams and forward Renaldo Balkman will go to New York

Were all familiar with Anthony & Billups.

Anthony Bernard Carter
Position: Guard ▪ Height: 6-1 ▪ Weight: 190 lbs.
(Video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z8JyA-DpZs

Shelden DeMar Williams
Position: Forward ▪ Height: 6-9 ▪ Weight: 250 lbs.
(Video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvIT6...eature=related

Renaldo Balkman
Position: Forward ▪ Height: 6-8 ▪ Weight: 208 lbs.
Couldn't find anything on him really. He was first a Knick, so welcome back.

I really don't know about Sheldon Williams, but eh. We need big men & I was hoping we had Birdman out of this trade sadly we didn't.

Lets work on our starting lineup?

Billups
Fields
Melo
Amar'e
Turiaf

I love that starting lineup. Turiaf might need some rest, so it looks like he's not really a legit starting player but would be legit if we can get someone who is & start him as a backup.

Knicks Bench pre trade - Chandler, Williams, Walker, Douglas & Turiaf.
Knicks Bench post trade - Brewer, Williams, Walker, Douglas, Turiaf, Balkman, Carter, Sheldon Williams.

I like Walker coming off the bench, moving Turiaf to & into our starting line up might cause him to play less minutes. I really don't know if these role players are good enough.

Anyone knows if Balkman is any good now? What about Sheldon Williams? I have some hopes in Anthony Carter, as for Balkman & Williams, not sure if serious.

Last edited by Draz : 02-22-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official Thread: Brainstorm your thoughts/ideas on 2/21/10 Knicks Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
3 Youngsters down from the big 9 man deal leading Carmelo to the NY Knicks. As we celebrate, we think to ourselves, well, some thought about the negativity he brings, others rejoice in their laughter & pride of our teams future progress. What happens after Carmelo Anthony joins the Knicks. The chemistry between Amar'e & him, what about Billups & Amare. What will this team be like, what about the players we braught into our team.

Lets face it Knicks fans. Carmelo wasn't going to leave money on the table, what about you? You damm straight wouldn't. I don't care if he was greedy/selfish & could of saved our 3 young stars from being traded, possibly even ruining their career, or even starting it!

Chandler
Gallonari
Felton
Mozgov

Curry

Brainstorm for me? Chandler is a silent assassin, he's going to leave reguardless. He's to inconsistant.

Gallonari, this guy REALLY did improve. I will say it now, I was in terms of trading him, but the guy REALLY did make a difference after his injury he came off some nights drived to the basket, made his freethrows, he hit down his open 3's when we needed him. At age 22, he was the biggest lost of this trade, we will miss you so much Gallo, I'm proud I will miss him to.

Felton, well this guy did bring better excitement than any other Knick player in our past. I loved watching him play, the guy cannot score much, which was the issue. We needed a ball handler who seen the court, he's way to inconsistant. His best ability? & driving to the basket for easy/nice layups. Great freethrow shooter.

Mozgov. Boy. This guy has his time of "flashy lights" here in the Garden. I think what really happened here, if Shawne Williams didn't get into that fight, our team would never of explored into Mozgov, Nuggets seen his ability, now he's gone. What can we do about it? I don't see this guy becoming the next Pau Gasol? He's a good guy, he stopped turning the ball over, but that's NOT ENOUGH. He was a trade piece that BECAME valuable & always will be because he has POTENTIAL. That's apart of trades & whether we like it or not, he had to go he was also inconsistant. He is future star power, but for now, all he really is, is a BIG MAN TAKING UP SPACE ON THE COURT PROVIDING A BIG BODY.

+ the unforgotten man, Eddy Curry. At age 28 been around the league for almost & nearly a decade, he was a dissapointment truly. The last of the Knicks other then Toney Douglas to remain here on our roster, good riddins!

Knicks fans, we only lost Gallo. One year with Melo & Billups to work with Amare & build as much chemistry as POSSIBLE.

Billups is by far one of the best shooters alive, greater then Gallonari (as this point & in his past) & will always be better then Felton. We stole Billups & Carmelo. Role players come & GO. What role player I was GLADLY happy about not leaving in ANY trades what so ever? OUR BOY FIELDS. As for Mozgov, better luck on another team. No hate, I loved what he braught out, just didn't cut out. Teams look at him & see fear.

With all this said & done, I do not know the other players who are coming into our roster, so I digged some information up.

Were all familiar with Anthony & Billups.

Anthony Bernard Carter
Position: Guard ▪ Height: 6-1 ▪ Weight: 190 lbs.
(Video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z8JyA-DpZs

Shelden DeMar Williams
Position: Forward ▪ Height: 6-9 ▪ Weight: 250 lbs.
(Video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvIT6...eature=related

Renaldo Balkman
Position: Forward ▪ Height: 6-8 ▪ Weight: 208 lbs.
Couldn't find anything on him really. He was first a Knick, so welcome back.

I really don't know about Sheldon Williams, but eh. We need big men & I was hoping we had Birdman out of this trade sadly we didn't.

Lets work on our starting lineup?

Billups
Fields
Melo
Amar'e
Turiaf

I love that starting lineup. Turriof might need some rest, so it looks like he's not really a legit starting player but would be legit if we can get someone who is & start him as a backup.

Knicks Bench pre trade - Chandler, Williams, Walker, Douglas Turiaf.
Knicks Bench post trade - Brewer, Williams, Walker, Douglas, Turiaf, Balkman, Carter, Sheldon Williams.

I like Walker coming off the bench, moving Turiaf to & into our starting line up might cause him to play less minutes. I really don't know if these role players are good enough.

Anyone knows if Balkman is any good now?

My NBA COMPARRISON: Jared Jeffries.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Thread: Brainstorm your thoughts/ideas on 2/21/10 Knicks Roster

Draz definitely a good read.

Good work with this.

knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some people don't understand, gutting out our roster couldn't of been an option because Carmelo Anthony showed signs & hints he wanted to go to NY. He did NOT come out here to the media & notify us, the fans, the media, management he wanted to directly go to NY. Indirectly it stated on a blind mans forehead he wanted to go here just as he did.

No one wants to leave that amount of money on the table, why should he? He deserves the money, he earned it. He's a 6 time all star at age 26. Why shouldn't this guy get his deal done. We handled this fine. We have an allstar team, we have a few players that do have some hype in them. Fields we seem to under estimate his ability. Fields + Billups? OUR TEAM HAS HYPE.

What we need is not a force, not another star, not really anymore players. We need MANAGEMENT & a new coach. We all know the next step. We couldn't get it done with Amare? Felton didn't cut out enough for us? What about Amare & Billups? Add Carmelo? We need to work on our role players. that's a legit 4 man lineup, Turiaf is not legit. He is a great player, but he needs to rest.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm willing to get rid of Turiaf & any other role player behind him for a legit big man.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:52 AM   #5
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster
Post Re: Official Thread: Brainstorm your thoughts/ideas on 2/21/10 Knicks Roster

Don't get me wrong i still think Knicks got raped.

Not long ago, Knicks fans were arguing who we should trade, Gallo or Chandler, Gallo is better he should stay, but if we trade gallo we can keep Chandler bla, bla, bla... guess what? Knicks traded both... plus Mozgov... plus 3 picks...

Some Nuggets representative already came public saying they would have probably accepted the trade without Mozgov, and Nets owner are a happy man because he made the Knicks overpay.

I just hope that Melo acknowledge what the Knicks did, and takes a paycut so that the Knicks have better chances to build a good team. For that to happen it's needed someone from the Knicks to point that out, but if it's really Dolan and Isiah calling the shots now, they are too dumb to think about that.

Said that, rotation not so bad has i thought:

Billups \ Douglas \ Rautins \ Carter
Fields \ Azubuike \ Walker \ Mason Jr.
Melo \ Brewer \ Walker
Stoudamire \ Shawne \ Balkman
Turiaf \ Barron \ Shelden

High hopes for Azubuike, he needs to get HEALTHY, this guy scored 17ppg in 26 minutes in GSW, he can give what the Knicks missed all season, firepower to the second unit.

Lets go Knicks !
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:55 AM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Draz, I'm feeling like I'm your hype man right now.

knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #7
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nice Post Jasi!

As much as I liked Chandler,we didn't utilize him properly,we couldn't guarantee he'd be back next year AND we might have had to overpay to keep him should he end the season with a bang.Besides that,with Melo,he woulda either been coming off the bench anyway or playing out of position still.

Gallo is a fan favorite and a promising young guy but let's face it...our love for Gallo is based on the potential that he can become something great.It's not based on anything great he's already done.He too woulda been coming off the bench or had someone playing out of position.

The guy to keep out of the 3 was Fields and we kept him!He doesn't have to move over.I don't even think his role Changes much.He can keep doing what he does and probably will be more effective because even less attention will be on him.

Theres really nothing more to say about Melo other than he's an all-time great scorer and when motivated can lock down defensively.That's a big if but hey, he's a better defender than Gallo and Chandler was always guarding the wrong person anyway.

PPL rant about us taking on Billups contract but I think we can buy it out for 3 mill.Either way,it expires the same time Felton's does,just in time for CP3 and DWill.Or we can go a less expensive route and target guys like Steph Curry or Brandon Jennings.OR we can draft!For the immediate future,Billups isnt as acthletic so he may slow up our offense BUT he's a better shooter than Felton so that may be a huge plus in our system.Plus he runs the pick and roll really well and he takes care of the ball.

Draz is right,essentially we only lost Gallo.Everyone else was a give away.I include Chandler in that only because he's a free agent after this season.BTW anyone knows if HE signed an extension?If not,can we get him after this season's over?

I would really like to see the Nets get Gallo.I think he'd be a great addition to that future Brooklyn fan base,especially among the Black and Italian demographic.Plus he'd fit in well with Brook Lopez as an inside out 1-2 punch. If Favors develops into the player I think he can be,they'll have a nice young team. I like Avery as a coach and Gallo is very coachable.Rumor is they may be targeting Felton also.It would make the NBA very entertaining.I'd love to see them get Paul or DWill (whoever's left after one of them comes to us lol).Gallo opening up the Arena in downtown BK is a very good look (even though I'd never go to a game cuz traffic is going to be absolutely brutal).

These guys we got back in the Denver trade are merely to make the deal work financially.We got Melo and Billups and thats al that matters.Balkman would be good if it were Zeke coaching but he doesn't shoot 3's so Mike's never gonna use him.

p.s. lmao @ Draz for posting guys entire government like that
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #8
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Haha. A hype man? Lol
Old 02-22-2011, 12:30 PM   #9
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Let's face it. If this trade didn't go down, if and only if it went the complete opposite, what longterm affect would this have on us? A harder more challanging task then it can ever be getting another star on this roster. What we did was borrow Felton for a few to send him into a package we needed to get someone like melo. The facts are Felton was never a permanant player here he was a girl we dated to get over our ex girlfriend.

What we need is to find a real replacement for turiaf and a replacement for billups 2 years from now. Billups brings experience. The slut you never wanted to be with but wanted to do because it was just a one nighter because she was experienced. Why be with the virgin when you can get the hottie?
Old 02-22-2011, 01:19 PM   #10
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Repped. Good stuff.

We weren't going to keep Chandler - I agree there. He's going to be an important piece somewhere. His jump shot was coming along despite him not havng the summer to work on it. There is a bitter taste in my mouth that the Nets will likely end up with Mozgov because they played the role of distraction. Center is really a bad position for us but it is for a lot of teams. We could have really used him. Gallo can go either way and I believe he finds his way back.

We had chemistry issues to start the year off. It wasn't until Amare's leadership took over. Now we have Billups who is great at bringing teams together. Our biggest problem is that we aren't greatly constructed to match the coach. Infact we are a kind of odd ball jigsaw puzzle:We have great post and post up players. But Amare will be out of position again. Rebounds are a curiosity, Field's our best rebounder coming from the shooting guard position.

We are bigger than average at the smaller positions and smaller than average at the big positions, yet we block shots. We have three very good postseason players but I can't say we know what our defense will be like. We will have to rebound by committee. Our old Baklman would be a great bench player as he gels in and fills holes... his game now? Brewer can be a serious contribitor when the game slows down and the playoffs begin. D'Antoni coachig prowess will be taxed.

All of this to say one more trade will have to happen to smooth out some inconsistencies. I do think we are at that square one again: Who are we?
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:24 PM   #11
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Let's face it. If this trade didn't go down, if and only if it went the complete opposite, what longterm affect would this have on us? A harder more challanging task then it can ever be getting another star on this roster. What we did was borrow Felton for a few to send him into a package we needed to get someone like melo. The facts are Felton was never a permanant player here he was a girl we dated to get over our ex girlfriend.

I dont think we acquired Felton to acquire Melo, I believe we did it with the pure intention of flipping Felton, & 1 of Gallo/Chandler/AR4 to New Orleans in a Chris Paul deal at some point. It was a genius move by Donnie who realized Felton's talent and how that talent could be inflated while playing in New York, not just for D'Antoni's system but the exposure he'd receive.

If we didnt make this move now, I do believe Melo would've gone elsewhere as a rental until this summer. Melo's bluff is what forced this deal in which Dolan truly believed he would sign that 3 Year extension with New Jersey, thus completing their previously agreed upon trade. But anyone advising Carmelo would've been against that situation considering New Jersey would still be a Lottery team with him, and they'd have 0 assets to bring in CP3 or Deron. Denver would've dealt him to be a rental and got back as much as they could, although not as much as they wanted from NJ or NY.

So fastfoward to the summer of 2011 and we're still sitting there with the ideal situation for Carmelo albeit with a $4 Million dollar paycut. We'd be in prime position to move assets like Felton, Chandler, Mozgov, Turiaf, AR4 for a Chris Paul & Okafor deal at the same time. We'd have our Big 3 + Gallo along with a Center who defends the low post. We'd maintain the MLE to use on our bench. We'd be better than Miami, and we'd start our march to the Finals next season.

Maybe that was Donnie's goal or maybe it wasn't. It was my ideal scenario.

Quote:
What we need is to find a real replacement for turiaf and a replacement for billups 2 years from now. Billups brings experience. The slut you never wanted to be with but wanted to do because it was just a one nighter because she was experienced. Why be with the virgin when you can get the hottie?

I agree.

& the slut references are legit.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #12
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Does anyone know about the new guys coming in if their any good?
Old 02-22-2011, 03:16 PM   #13
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Does anyone know about the new guys coming in if their any good?

Melo is a Top 10 Player In The NBA. An ideal scorer on the low block and in isolation situations.

Billups is a good, veteran Floor General PG. Hes going to be great for us in the Postseason when the game gets slower. Knows how to run an offense, Pick & Roll, etc. But he will not be driving to the basket much.

Balkman is still Balkman in NY. Denver was a bad fit since he doesn't play much offense at all, and I think we will embrace him back with his energy on defense and getting the crowd pumped on the bench.

Shelden Williams is a solid rebounder. He reportedly looked poised for a breakout in Nuggets practices before the season, but settled in as an average backup. His wife, Candace Parker will be at Knicks games.

Anthony Carter is a veteran who will be a DNP. Not much left in the tank and Denver only signed him to be a Player-Assistant Coach since hes going to transition into that role after his playing career ends.

Corey Brewer is the wildcard. He has freakishly long arms, has a surprisingly good handle at 6'9, and is a good athlete. All the makings of a good defender, but he hasnt evolved into that role. Apparently he cant shoot, and has a low basketball IQ.(According to a Wolves fan on RealGM)

Thats the best I can do.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #14
Draz
Like a Baoss.

That's perfect. Will rep you. So we braught in Sheldon so his wife can be there for home games and Balkman so he can excite the crowed via bench not court?
Old 02-22-2011, 03:49 PM   #15
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Quote:
That's perfect. Will rep you. So we braught in Sheldon so his wife can be there for home games and Balkman so he can excite the crowed via bench not court?

Yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsZ4eYxpkNI

Good to see Balkman back kinda.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: