Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-08-2012, 10:52 PM   #271
jawkam
I airball my layups

jawkam has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch

damn, that would make an awesome wallpaper
jawkam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:35 AM   #272
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Melo: 'This is my house'

Quote:
'This is my house!'

That's the first thing that came to Carmelo Anthony's mind after his signature moment as a Knick -- a game-winning 3-pointer in overtime to beat the Eastern Conference-leading Chicago Bulls on Sunday afternoon.

Anthony screamed those four words -- 'This is my house!' -- while running down the court, soaking in the adulation of Knicks fans after his game-winner.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/kni...is-is-my-house
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:58 AM   #273
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Look at the hand in his face and how far he took it from. That's just money. That is why you make the trade! I'm far from one to throw out hyperbole, but that was arguably the most exciting game I've watched all year from the Knicks. Considering the opponent, the ebb and flow of the game, Rose hitting incredible shots himself with good defense in the 2nd half, my 2 yr old daughter jumping up and down with me in my living room etc. I literally was sweat profusely when the game finished.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #274
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Look at the hand in his face and how far he took it from. That's just money. That is why you make the trade! I'm far from one to throw out hyperbole, but that was arguably the most exciting game I've watched all year from the Knicks. Considering the opponent, the ebb and flow of the game, Rose hitting incredible shots himself with good defense in the 2nd half, my 2 yr old daughter jumping up and down with me in my living room etc. I literally was sweat profusely when the game finished.
Arguably ?

ARGUABLY ??????

IT WAS HANDS DOWN THE BEST GAME OF THE SEASON.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:35 AM   #275
Clutch
Stop flopping

This isn't exactly breaking news, but Carmelo Anthony is pretty clutch.

Anyone who saw the Knicks overtime win against Chicago on Sunday afternoon can tell you that. Anthony hit a game-tying three-pointer with 11 seconds to go in regulation and a game-winning 3-pointer with 8 seconds left in overtime to beat the Bulls.

It was Anthony's signature moment as a Knick; he ranked the shots as one of the top moments in a career full of clutch buckets.

And he's had more than his fair share.

Among players that have taken at least 20 field goal attempts in game-tying or game-winning situations in the last 15 seconds of the 4th quarter or overtime in the past 10 years, Anthony ranks first in field-goal percentage (46.2), according to the Elias Sports Bureau. He has made 24 of 52.

His 24 field goals are second to Kobe Bryant's 26. But Bryant is shooting 30.2 percent in 'clutch' situations (26-86).

Anthony's game-winning three-pointer was somewhat of a rarity. It was the second time he's won a game with a three-pointer in the final 30 seconds of a game but just the fourth time he's done so in his eight-year career. So most of his clutch shots have come inside the arc.

Also, Anthony is the fifth player in the last five seasons to make a game-tying shot in the last 15 seconds of regulation and a game-winner in the last 15 seconds of OT. Dirk Nowitzki last did it in 2009.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/kni...carmelo-clutch

MELO

Old 04-09-2012, 10:00 AM   #276
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Arguably ?

ARGUABLY ??????

Until we play Miami next Sunday at MSG
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #277
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
This game can hardly be topped.

Of course we can't count out the possibility of Melo hitting a game winner in LeBrick's face which would be so epic.
It happened before,no reason why it couldn't happen again.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #278
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Arguably ?

ARGUABLY ??????

I liked the Wizards game because I was there, Melo hit another game winner and Linsanity hadn't got annoying yet.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #279
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
I liked the Wizards game because I was there, Melo hit another game winner and Linsanity hadn't got annoying yet.
Knicks-Wizards game isn't even in my top5.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #280
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

I mean I get that. But like I said, it was fun because I was there (and had great seats).

Better question is, was last night's game better than the 42 he put up on Pierce and the Celtics?

I personally like that one better. Even though we lost, it was in the playoffs and he was absolutely killing Paul Pierce. If it wasn't for Jared Jeffries well...you know the rest.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:38 PM   #281
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

If Melo shits on LeSupposed it'll be just awesome!
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:41 PM   #282
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
I mean I get that. But like I said, it was fun because I was there (and had great seats).

Better question is, was last night's game better than the 42 he put up on Pierce and the Celtics?

I personally like that one better. Even though we lost, it was in the playoffs and he was absolutely killing Paul Pierce. If it wasn't for Jared Jeffries well...you know the rest.
This one is better because we won.
Also the atmosphere at the Garden was amazing and he made 2 huge threes.

Statistically he played better against the Celtics but this one is something special because we won.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:42 PM   #283
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
If Melo shits on LeSupposed it'll be just awesome!
And you said MY joke was lame?

Old 04-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #284
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
And you said MY joke was lame?

i really like to call him LeSupposed because in Italian it really sounds like "the suppository"
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #285
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Just had lunch...thanks
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: