Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #121
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
[/b]
I don't get it.
Go to the nba store on nba.com pick out the jersey.

The number is similar to a suit jacket size, that why I said just use the number.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:29 PM   #122
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Look Here Clutch
Old 03-30-2011, 12:44 PM   #123
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
No number for men's replica

Look

Quote:
MEN'S REPLICA
JERSEY SIZE S M L XL XXL 3XL 4XL
CHEST MEASUREMENT (in.) 40 44 48 52 56 60 64
(cm) 102 112 122 132 142 153 163
FRONT LENGTH(in.) 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
(cm) 79 81 84 86 89 91 94
BACK LENGTH(in.) 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
(cm) 79 81 84 86 89 91 94

I'm looking at those 3 jerseys:

nba store

ebay

ebay

I would want most to buy this one but it has some strange white marks on it so it's suspicious to me (between anthony and number 7)

http://cgi.ebay.com/CARMELO-ANTHONY-...ht_2523wt_1310
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:53 PM   #124
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Stick with the NBA store.

You gotta be careful with Ebay, may be a fake.

50 is your bet, can't go wrong with that.

it'll will put you most likely in a 2xl
Old 03-30-2011, 12:55 PM   #125
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Thanks a lot.
I think my friend has a D-Wade jersey so I will try to see what size it is.

I need to triple check it all because 60+ dollars is a lot of money,at least for me.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:03 PM   #126
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Thanks a lot.
I think my friend has a D-Wade jersey so I will try to see what size it is.

I need to triple check it all because 60+ dollars is a lot of money,at least for me.
Seeing a Jersey at 29 bucks would make me turn the page immediately.

If you plan on wearing your new jersey often, make sure it isn't screen printed.

Which even though they cost alot more, I only go with authentics.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:12 PM   #127
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:

If you plan on wearing your new jersey often, make sure it isn't screen printed.

You are one hell of a rich *****
Old 03-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #128
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Size 50 would be what ?
S,M,L,XL ?

Couple of tips.

1) Buy authentic jerseys, the name and number are sewn on, much better quality. These jerseys run by sizes such as 44, 50, 52 (not S, M, L, etc.).
2) NBA.com charges crazy shipping costs to Europe, DON'T SPEND THAT MONEY.
3) You can get the authentic jerseys (including shipping costs) on Ebay for way less than on NBA.com.

If you're sold on buying a replica (which uses sizes such as S and M), 50 is about a M/L. But the jerseys are a lot bigger. It also depends on how you like the jersey, if I use it for basketball it needs to be way bigger because I like to have my space in the shirt if I shoot.

I'm 6'3, 200 lbs. and I have a M/L jersey.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:13 PM   #129
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I have bought A LOT of Ebay. Had problems once, and I got my money back. But the shipping costs to Europe (nba store) are through the roof.

When using ebay;
1) thoroughly look at their feedback
2) look at their location (I'd choose Europe or the US if I were you, try to avoid China as much as possible).
3) Use Paypal, they will track any cheating bastard down.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #130
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

Quote:

Authentics on NBA.com are expensive tho, he just said that $60 is a lot for him, don't authentics go over $200?

That's why I use Ebay every time.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:32 PM   #131
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
I have bought A LOT of Ebay. Had problems once, and I got my money back. But the shipping costs to Europe (nba store) are through the roof.

When using ebay;
1) thoroughly look at their feedback
2) look at their location (I'd choose Europe or the US if I were you, try to avoid China as much as possible).
3) Use Paypal, they will track any cheating bastard down.

Thanks for the tips.
I planned to use PayPal and I always check the feedback.
By the way,if size don't match how can I get my money back ? (if seller wrote that he accepts that).
What I need to do ?
Send a complaint to Paypal or what ?

Can you please describe me the procedure ?

Quote:
Authentics on NBA.com are expensive tho, he just said that $60 is a lot for him, don't authentics go over $200?

That's why I use Ebay every time.

What jerseys do you have ?

Quote:
Couple of tips.

1) Buy authentic jerseys, the name and number are sewn on, much better quality. These jerseys run by sizes such as 44, 50, 52 (not S, M, L, etc.).
2) NBA.com charges crazy shipping costs to Europe, DON'T SPEND THAT MONEY.
3) You can get the authentic jerseys (including shipping costs) on Ebay for way less than on NBA.com.

If you're sold on buying a replica (which uses sizes such as S and M), 50 is about a M/L. But the jerseys are a lot bigger. It also depends on how you like the jersey, if I use it for basketball it needs to be way bigger because I like to have my space in the shirt if I shoot.

I'm 6'3, 200 lbs. and I have a M/L jersey.

What do you mean by replica jerseys are a lot bigger ?
Lot bigger than what,authentic ?
And what's the difference between replica and authentic ?
Old 03-30-2011, 03:49 PM   #132
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

Quote:
Thanks for the tips.
I planned to use PayPal and I always check the feedback.
By the way,if size don't match how can I get my money back ? (if seller wrote that he accepts that).
What I need to do ?
Send a complaint to Paypal or what ?

Can you please describe me the procedure ?

What jerseys do you have ?

What do you mean by replica jerseys are a lot bigger ?
Lot bigger than what,authentic ?
And what's the difference between replica and authentic ?

1) If you've been ripped off on ebay just send a complaint to Paypal, they'll help you. But if the sizing is off, just contact the seller (via Ebay), about who pays for the shipping etc. I've never done that before tho.

2) Check my 'jerseys' thread.

3) The basketball jerseys are a lot bigger than regular shirts or jerseys in Europe. That's what I meant.

4) The quality of the jerseys is the difference. The letters and numbers on the authentic jerseys are sewn on, on the replica's they're screen printed. The sewn on ones last way longer. Screen prints fall off after a while.

Those are sewn on.

It's just not comparable IMO, the authentic ones are way better.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:35 AM   #133
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Melo - first Knick since Bernard King with 3 straight games 35+ points.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:40 AM   #134
Sky2k8336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

BTW, Clutch, that white stuff between "Anthony" and "7" looked like the see through of "New York" from the front of the Jersey.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:03 AM   #135
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2k8336

BTW, Clutch, that white stuff between "Anthony" and "7" looked like the see through of "New York" from the front of the Jersey.
It's still suspicious to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: