Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-11-2006, 03:07 PM   #16
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default re

weezy cant get outta dat kissing thing, say ur the best rapper, say that ur better than jay, but tryin to drag other dudes in ur gayness is sloppy.

Pharell doesnt own bape at all actually, He co-owns BBC. Nigo is all Bape.

its funny tho, cuz I believe Weezy was wearing a BBC sweater in his fireman video, and he loved Jigga not too long ago.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 03:33 PM   #17
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Pharell doesnt own bape at all actually, He co-owns BBC. Nigo is all Bape.

Oh OK, I wasnt sure....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:18 PM   #18
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
you got to be ****ting me
who is then? gimmie a break. after Kingdom Come Jay is immediately disqualified.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:36 PM   #19
23jordan23
Great young streetballer

23jordan23 has an OK reputation so far

These non talented rappers like jeezy and the rest of the ****ty dirty south need to do what they do best and shut up ..Make ****ty catchy tunes from sampling nursery rhymes and collect theyre pay checks cuz they're all about the money ..And leave rappers like NaS to continue they're craft of educating the less educated on what hiphop really is.sorry to whoever likes dirty south music but thats not hiphop ...West Coast is hiphop ..East Coast is hiphop..where the hell did that southern crunk **** come from???

Dont get me wrong i respect Scarface and other artist like him that are from the south that makes tru Hiphop.
23jordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 05:43 PM   #20
hawks4life
I airball my layups

hawks4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
you got to be ****ting me

who is then? gimmie a break. after Kingdom Come Jay is immediately disqualified.

tupac is 15 x better than nas however nas is 10 x better than biggie, to me atleast
hawks4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: