Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-24-2011, 01:11 AM   #61
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: PimpCast - Lakers v. Trailblazers - 2/23/2011 @ 7:30PM PST

Can't figure out what I like more the Lakers winning or listening to the Trailblazers announcers make excuses as to why the Lakers won.
Great job men. Next
Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:13 AM   #62
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
Can't figure out what I like more the Lakers winning or listening to the Trailblazers announcers make excuses as to why the Lakers won.
Great job men. Next

Revenge on the LAC!
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:16 AM   #63
Blue_Dog45
Banned

Blue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlue_Dog45 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have to admit, I was about ready to stop watching too. BUT then I remembered my rule...never turn off a Laker game!!!

So glad we beat the Blazers in Portland. It was beautiful basketball being played or anything, I'll take it for sure.

LOL @ the Blazer announcers being all butthurt. That's funny.
Blue_Dog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:17 AM   #64
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nice win.. didn't get frustrated just stayed with it and kept at it until it came around to them...

one of those nights i have to say bynum was holding them back on some level.. i don't think it's a coincidence they went on a 14 2 run when he sat down... maybe the back to back games are just too much for him at this point i don't know... he just looked flat and even disinterested compared to his activity last night
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:24 AM   #65
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
I might let SoCal borrow it if he missed the end of the 4th and O.T.

i want to see the game too
are you allowed to share those links or no?
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:25 AM   #66
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Blow out the Clips then Kill everyone!!!!

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:26 AM   #67
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersNUMBA1
i want to see the game too
are you allowed to share those links or no?

Hulk says he won't bother fixing it. Too many people are spreading the links and the NBA is changing the coding or whatever. I was talking about my gun by the way.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:43 AM   #68
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Bynum is a BEAST!!!!!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:32 AM   #69
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Bynum is a BEAST!!!!!!!

hes worried about the trade lol.. i think the lakers will wait till his contract is over and they will get dwight howard. i wouldnt want to see bynum go.. but its most likely gonna happen
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:08 AM   #70
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

These lakers used to be called "ShowTime" now its "The rollercoaster ride".

I'm glad I don't stay up late to watch these guys anymore.

Waiting for the playoff "Go Lakers" and I can't wait until 2012.

Glad we won last night.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:26 AM   #71
L.A. Jazz
enjoy '13,hope for '14

L.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected posterL.A. Jazz is a pretty well-respected poster

great atmosphere! would be a great first round series.
L.A. Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #72
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Matt coming back sure had a BIG impact on Ron Ron's game.....lol
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: