Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 02-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #31
bluerap
Local High School Star

bluerap has decent reputation
Default Re: Deron Will to Nets ... There is a PG of the future !

I admire the move because they know it.
They will have to improve a lot over the next year in order to secure their place.

They must be confident that they will get there.
bluerap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:23 PM   #32
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerap
I admire the move because they know it.
They will have to improve a lot over the next year in order to secure their place.

They must be confident that they will get there.
Yes, he is certainly confident. On the other hand, he was confident last summer that he was gonna get Lebron without any kind of history or track record as an NBA GM, without any talent to lure him to the team, and without any kind of general direction. So, a year and a half from now this trade could either go down as a brilliant gamble that paid off or an epic fail that puts the team in an even worse off position than they were already. Stay tuned.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:29 PM   #33
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Yes, he is certainly confident. On the other hand, he was confident last summer that he was gonna get Lebron without any kind of history or track record as an NBA GM, without any talent to lure him to the team, and without any kind of general direction. So, a year and a half from now this trade could either go down as a brilliant gamble that paid off or an epic fail that puts the team in an even worse off position than they were already. Stay tuned.

I have a funny feeling Deron is going to sign an extension.. although I could be wrong.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:43 PM   #34
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_Barnes
I have a funny feeling Deron is going to sign an extension.. although I could be wrong.
It really depends on if they convince someone else to come there. I really don't think a prime D-Will is gonna stay on a crap team when there are so many great teams that will probably offer him the same deal.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: