Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 02-28-2011, 07:45 PM   #31
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raptors Trivia (which starter has the least blocked shots in the month of February)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerap
I'd prefer McGee/Davis/Amir
Same. I'd rather have McGee/Davis. Get your perimeter scoring from your guards and wings, not your PF/C. You sure as hell can't get interior defense and rebounding from an SG.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:56 PM   #32
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raptors Trivia (which starter has the least blocked shots in the month of February)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doko
that's a 10 point difference in my fantasy league, that's all the difference i need to make the playoffs as the #2 seed
bingo
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #33
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Same. I'd rather have McGee/Davis. Get your perimeter scoring from your guards and wings, not your PF/C. You sure as hell can't get interior defense and rebounding from an SG.
Not that this is a specific defense of Bargnani, but the only teams i've seen win without having a big man that can create his own offense (rather than an "activity offense" big) are teams with supremely talented superstar perimeter players which pretty much hasn't happened since Jordan.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #34
kmart
No props needed

kmart has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Raptors Trivia (which starter has the least blocked shots in the month of Februar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Not that this is a specific defense of Bargnani, but the only teams i've seen win without having a big man that can create his own offense (rather than an "activity offense" big) are teams with supremely talented superstar perimeter players which pretty much hasn't happened since Jordan.

I think those guys are really effcient back to the basket that play on the inside. Bynum and Gasol both shoot near 50% with excellent post up games. Same goes for Garnett, Shaq, Duncan, etc.... Bargannis game is more of a shooters with a decent faceup game, strictly outside the paint making him much less effcient than the bigs on championship teams.
kmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:39 PM   #35
bokes15
Playoffs!

That's why I said it wasn't a specific defense of Bargnani. Just saying I think it would take better than all-star level wings to win a championship with a McGee/Davis combination.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: