Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 02-24-2011, 07:13 AM   #151
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Clippers Trade Baron Davis and a 2011 1st to Cavs for Mo Williams and Jamario Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbryan1984
lol wow, how did we pull this off? No wonder the Clippers never have a good team lmfao. We are going to have 2 lottery picks though so, that's sweet.

LOL at Cavs fans rejoicing. Too bad you guys didn't appreciate Jamario Moon who's a very good undrafted talent... and Mo Williams who's a great 3rd scoring option. Let's see who has the last laugh in a couple months when Baron has tanked the entire season, you guys go on another 20 game losing streak... AND to top it all off... you end up with like the 5th pick in the draft with nobody decent left on the board. I don't wish ill on other franchises.. but with all of the Clipper bashing going on.. Figure I'd dish it back.

Enjoy being the worst team in the league for the next 5 seasons.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:13 AM   #152
chairman
The Return

chairman has decent reputationchairman has decent reputation
Default Re: Clippers Trade Baron Davis and a 2011 1st to Cavs for Mo Williams and Jamario Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctown4eva
Are you stupid? An idiot by any chance?

A lottery pick for a few extra million dollars per year. Yeah, it's a BIG DEAL.
LOL still the worst team in the leauge
chairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:15 AM   #153
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctown4eva
Are you stupid? An idiot by any chance?

A lottery pick for a few extra million dollars per year. Yeah, it's a BIG DEAL.

Are you stupid?

Eric Gordon
Blake Griffin
Eric Bledsoe
Al Faroq Aminu
DeAndre Jordan

with enough money left for a max free agent in 2012............ That's what the Clippers have done with this trade..... I can't wait to see Baron destroy your franchise like he did ours haha. Good luck moving his 2.5 seasons remaining when he tanks and eats up 15 mill a year.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:16 AM   #154
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman
LOL still the worst team in the leauge

Yea I don't get their celebration. At least Mo Williams never gave up on Cleveland. Baron is going to show them what a quitter is... and when Cleveland gets the 5th-7th pick in this shitty draft doubt they will be celebrating adding that extra 5 mill a year on the books...
Old 02-24-2011, 07:17 AM   #155
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
LOL at Cavs fans rejoicing. Too bad you guys didn't appreciate Jamario Moon who's a very good undrafted talent... and Mo Williams who's a great 3rd scoring option. Let's see who has the last laugh in a couple months when Baron has tanked the entire season, you guys go on another 20 game losing streak... AND to top it all off... you end up with like the 5th pick in the draft with nobody decent left on the board. I don't wish ill on other franchises.. but with all of the Clipper bashing going on.. Figure I'd dish it back.

Bu bu bu bu but they can draft Harrison Barnes!
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:18 AM   #156
chairman
The Return

chairman has decent reputationchairman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
I can tell from his name he wont ever be an all-star...poor guy will never make it in this league with a name like that
chairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:19 AM   #157
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:

Clippers are currently like the what 4th or 5th worst team despite major injuries all year, an 11 game road trip.. and our top scorer and defender being out 18 straight games now? By season end.. they should be able to get that up to 7th or 8th worst team. Meaning the odds of Cleveland getting a top 3 pick.. are very low.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:20 AM   #158
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman
I can tell from his name he wont ever be an all-star...poor guy will never make it in this league with a name like that
Bu bu bu but Clippersfan86 says he'll be a star!
Old 02-24-2011, 07:21 AM   #159
Clippersfan86
Banned

Remember Clippers were 11-3 in a stretch and had won 9 straight at home before Eric Gordon went down. Eric is expected to return this weekend.. and Mo Williams is returning Friday. If the Clippers are at full strength.. they can make a run and win 35 games.. which could potentially pull them out of the lottery and screw Cleveland. Very unlikely... but let's not act like it's a guaranteed top 10.. when it's actually a top 13. Only the top 3-4 picks in this draft are worth anything.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:22 AM   #160
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Bu bu bu but Clippersfan86 says he'll be a star!

Nope. Saying... he's the only prospect people have deemed a future star for most of the year. This draft is extremely shallow. Worse than 2001 and 2010 draft.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:26 AM   #161
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

Quote:
Nope. Saying... he's the only prospect people have deemed a future star for most of the year. This draft is extremely shallow. Worse than 2001 and 2010 draft.
Oh, ok.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:27 AM   #162
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

I love Jamario Moon. He won't play defense this year though and his shooting is not as good as last year. All of you diss on Mo on a daily basis. Baron just went crazy on us a few weeks ago so that is probably why we went after him. I am not rejoicing like we are back or whatever but come on, we got the better end of this deal. Yes, it is a weak draft but it is still 2 lottery picks, you never know how people are going to end up. No way we are worst team for 5 years,,,,, I don't think any franchise but the Clippers have ever accomplished that
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:29 AM   #163
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

Imma outta here, I'll let Clipper and Cavs homers quarrel.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:35 AM   #164
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbryan1984
I love Jamario Moon. He won't play defense this year though and his shooting is not as good as last year. All of you diss on Mo on a daily basis. Baron just went crazy on us a few weeks ago so that is probably why we went after him. I am not rejoicing like we are back or whatever but come on, we got the better end of this deal. Yes, it is a weak draft but it is still 2 lottery picks, you never know how people are going to end up. No way we are worst team for 5 years,,,,, I don't think any franchise but the Clippers have ever accomplished that

Quick rundown...

Eric Bledsoe
Eric Gordon
Aminu
Blake Griffin
DeAndre Jordan
Chris Kaman
Mo Williams

VS

Baron Davis
Anthony Parker
Antawn Jamison
JJ Hickson
Varejao

Hmmmm... wonder which squad has a brighter future. Oh did I mention Clippers are projected to have enough cap space in 2012 free agency for a max free agent deal assuming CBA doesn't ruin it?

Old 02-24-2011, 07:38 AM   #165
ctown4eva
Kids at the park dunk on me

ctown4eva has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Are you stupid?

Eric Gordon
Blake Griffin
Eric Bledsoe
Al Faroq Aminu
DeAndre Jordan

with enough money left for a max free agent in 2012............ That's what the Clippers have done with this trade..... I can't wait to see Baron destroy your franchise like he did ours haha. Good luck moving his 2.5 seasons remaining when he tanks and eats up 15 mill a year.

You have got to be kidding- I don't care what wet dream fantasy this does for the Clippers. IF you really think you can get a max FA in 2012 (a good one, that is) then go for it. It doesn't affect me. Fact is your team this year will be at about 25 wins, granting the Cavs another good draft pick.

Know what else? The Cavaliers don't care about cap space because they can't sign anybody in FREE AGENCY ANYWAYS.

Aaaaand what else? Baron destroy the franchise? Destroy what?! We're going to be the worst ****ing team in the league for the next 2 years anyway, accruing more lottery picks as we do it.

Jokes on you.

edit: and LOL at "Draft Gurus" on here talking about only the top 3 picks in this draft being worth anything. Thanks, Nostradumbasses.

Last edited by ctown4eva : 02-24-2011 at 07:42 AM.
ctown4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: