Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-27-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default 2/27/11 Knicks @ Heat (W)

This game was basically ran by the referees. This was a good ending. I am feeling very good that we didn't lose this game because we deserved to win, with all of those calls against us. We didn't even go to the line the second half until we got fouled because we had to hit the clutch.

What we need to work on? Closing games out. Bill Walker with under a minute down. He steps beyond the boundary. We've seen this happen multiple times. With Billups as our LEADER, we can go FAR. I hate the fact we got the old veteran Billups. I wish he was atleast 3 years younger. In that way we wouldn't need a CP3/Deron Williams type of player to replacement.

With this said & done, it is 110% confirmed he is a legit upgrade over Felton. All we have to do is work on pushing & uptempo our game like Felton did for us. Fields seems to be hurt by this the most. I do not want to see us taking so many threes. But obviously nothing will be done by that anytime soon so lets get used to it. Douglas shouldnt be our backup for Billups. I really think we got to push for a better backup.

Anthony Carters Debute, was below average. He is at age 35, I will not want him back in our rotation. I rather see Sheldon Williams play & be a force of defense then Anthony Carter & push plays for us. Why do we need a back up for our back up? I want to see Turiaf back in our lineup. This is horrible, we need better defense. I think Chauncey is a better leader then any other Knicks player on the roster. Shit, yeah were chucking threes & this involves him, but I feel comfortable having him there as the time runs down.

I thought this game was going to end, with a lost. We need to see Amare being more of a drive & get the freethrows type of player, defend, get rebounds & blocks. Melo/Billups on the offense. We need to work on keeping our role players out of foul troubles, & better role players. Williams did hit down some clutch freethrows, he went through his first ever down to the wire game & him being the person who concludes the ending.

I hope we can see the next to players Corey & Sheldon Williams get a debute, & each deserve their own game to shine, not sharing time with each other. We got to see how these guys fit in the rotation, only if Mike can give the dog house a oppertunity. We had a great game, in the end that is. I like Walkers ability to shoot threes but he's making rookie mistakes. No reason why he should be out on the floor down the wire games, our starters should, substitutions should be made next time.

Good game. Were 2-1 against Miami now. 1-0 with our ''stars'' now.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2/27/11 Knicks @ Heat (W)

i didn't realize we were 2-1
ive been thinking we were 2-2 all this time
we play the heat at the end of the season

Last edited by bluechox2 : 02-28-2011 at 12:04 PM.
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
i didn't realize we were 2-1
ive been thinking we were 2-2 all this time
we play the heat at the end of the season
We are 2-2.

They beat as in first 2 meetings,we beat them in last 2 meetings.

We don't play against them anymore.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:57 PM   #4
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh well we won the last 2 :)
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: