Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-21-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Farewell to the youngsters......

I wish them the best of luck.

Gallo........shine guy, grow into the player you're capable of.
Felton......you know this isn't personal, good luck guy.
Chandler...good luck Silent Assassin.
Mozzie....I'm gonna miss you the most man.

On a side note:

Never would I believe the day when Eddy Curry's big, fat, worthless ass finally left the New York Knicks.

knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:51 PM   #2
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Farewell to the youngsters......

Seriously im about to cry right now..

Are we seriously giving up all the whole roster for Carmelo Anthony.. I don't want to see Gallo leave.. He was the only player that actually gave a damn and gave it his all. It wasn't his fault Felton never passed him the ball.

I hope he becomes the next superstar..
knickballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:02 PM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:46 PM   #4
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didn't really believe Mozgov was in the conversation. Dang, we went there. Different look and play now. Wow.
Pointguard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:53 PM   #5
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well I for one glad it's over with
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:56 PM   #6
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sad to see them go, and I wish them the best of luck in their new ventures.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:34 AM   #7
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so long youngeons
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:43 AM   #8
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Seriously im about to cry right now..

Are we seriously giving up all the whole roster for Carmelo Anthony.. I don't want to see Gallo leave.. He was the only player that actually gave a damn and gave it his all. It wasn't his fault Felton never passed him the ball.

I hope he becomes the next superstar..

Role Players. That's all they were. And their positions were re-filled by role players. Why is it so hard to understand that consistency makes someone a star. Not a coach's pet who chucks 3 pointers at the most inappropriate times during a game. Sure he had his moments but Carmelo far outshines him and the rest of those role players, including Will the Thrill. I guess someone out there is instilling the belief that the NYK pre-Melo team was bound for a title sometime between here and 2020
MightyWhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:47 AM   #9
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I wish them the best of luck.

Gallo........shine guy, grow into the player you're capable of.
Felton......you know this isn't personal, good luck guy.
Chandler...good luck Silent Assassin.
Mozzie....I'm gonna miss you the most man.

On a side note:

Never would I believe the day when Eddy Curry's big, fat, worthless ass finally left the New York Knicks.

I will miss Gallo the most.

GALLO
Good luck Gallo,because of you I will start to watch Denver a little more.
I hope you will make a great career and one day even be a superstar.
You played for Knicks with heart and that's what it matters most.
You will get loud ovations in the MSG every time you come.

FELTON

Good luck man.
I didn't have the best opinion about you point guard skills but I wish you all the best.
I hope you will finally learn pick and roll and become one of the best point guards in the league (also highly unlikely).

CHANDLER

You would be gone after this season but never mind.
Good luck,I hope you will get a lot of money in this years free-agency

MOZGOV
Good luck man,in the last few games you became a fan favorite.
I hope you will grow up to a very good starting center.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:44 AM   #10
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gallo, see you in an All-Star Jersey very soon.
You know how much I believe in you.
I hope Karl will believe in you too.
I won't be able to watch your games live anymore, DAMN!!! Denver's games are too late at night for me!

EDIT I hear rumours of him being shipped over to Nets or Clips or Raptors?

Last edited by Jasi : 02-22-2011 at 04:34 AM.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:56 AM   #11
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wish them the best, but some of you guys are overreacting. Do you honestly feel that Gallo will ever be on Carmelo's level?

And we definitely got an upgrade at PG, even if it is for the short term. Expect Raymond to do a whole lot worse in Denver.

I hope Gallo and Timofey have great careers, they are very promising but I don't mind seeing them go in exchange for Carmelo. Unfortunately we hardly have any big men left.

As you all know I hate seeing Wilson go, but who didn't expect that. He's still one of my favorite players and I hope he does great in Denver and cashes in one big fat contract this summer. Go fly, Willy McFly!
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:57 AM   #12
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Gallo, see you in an All-Star Jersey very soon.
You know how much I believe in you.
I hope Karl will believe in you too.
I won't be able to watch your games live anymore, DAMN!!! Denver's games are too late at night for me!

EDIT I hear rumours of him being shipped over to Nets or Clips or Raptors?

I would like to see him in a Clippers uniform, he could do some great stuff there. Their 3 position isn't solidified and he could grow with the rest of that team. Clippers would be a great destination for Gallo.
Old 02-22-2011, 05:59 AM   #13
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
I would like to see him in a Clippers uniform, he could do some great stuff there. Their 3 position isn't solidified and he could grow with the rest of that team. Clippers would be a great destination for Gallo.

Indeed.
On the other hand in Denver he could be the main option and show his potential.
We'll see

And no I don't think Gallo will ever be on Melo's level of course, but I still think he's All-Star material so I'm sad we've lost him.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:01 AM   #14
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Indeed.
On the other hand in Denver he could be the main option and show his potential.
We'll see

And no I don't think Gallo will ever be on Melo's level of course, but I still think he's All-Star material so I'm sad we've lost him.

I know what you mean. But the point is, becoming an All-Star for a couple of years is his maximum potential, he still needs to realize that. People need to know that he isn't there yet. And Raymond Felton, Timofey and Wilson will certainly never be more than servicable guys or borderline All-Stars (Wilson).
Old 02-22-2011, 06:04 AM   #15
Jasi
Quality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
I know what you mean. But the point is, becoming an All-Star for a couple of years is his maximum potential, he still needs to realize that. People need to know that he isn't there yet. And Raymond Felton, Timofey and Wilson will certainly never be more than servicable guys or borderline All-Stars (Wilson).

yeah I agree in fact I'm happy with this trade!

I'm only worried for two things now:

1) the hole at the C position

2) Isiah

EDIT I forgot...

3) MDA, two big scoring forwards and no D whatsoever

Last edited by Jasi : 02-22-2011 at 06:08 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: