Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 02-24-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board
Default Cavs get Davis and Clipps 1st Round Pick

Dude, I'm pumped. Davis is having a bad year but the man's only 31 and he'll be reunited with Scott, the same coach he had his best year statistically in the -04 season with basically 23,8,4. I think people who think he's washed up for good will eat their words.

I love this trade, thoughts?
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:27 PM   #2
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavs get Davis and Clipps 1st Round Pick

i'm just happy to get the lottery pick. could care less about B-Diddy
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #3
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Nastradamus has decent reputationNastradamus has decent reputation

Davis is at worst a lateral move from Mo Williams and potentially better as he can create more. Neither plays D and both are overpaid, so screw it. Why not add a lottery pick. Its an extra shot at a top 3 pick, maybe 2 of them if you're lucky. At worst 2 top 8 picks for a team that badly needs exciting young talent. If you can get 2 of Irving,Kanter,Barnes,Jones you will be looking a lot better going forward. There is potential for a playoff team with a move or 2. Once Jamison's deal is expiring they'll be better off.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #4
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus
Davis is at worst a lateral move from Mo Williams and potentially better as he can create more. Neither plays D and both are overpaid, so screw it. Why not add a lottery pick. Its an extra shot at a top 3 pick, maybe 2 of them if you're lucky. At worst 2 top 8 picks for a team that badly needs exciting young talent. If you can get 2 of Irving,Kanter,Barnes,Jones you will be looking a lot better going forward. There is potential for a playoff team with a move or 2. Once Jamison's deal is expiring they'll be better off.

Yeah if they could have landed another pick and another player or two for Jamison that would've been nice to save some money potentially. I honestly think Davis will bounce back and have a good year next year. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the seasons ahead.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:03 AM   #5
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I honestly think Davis will bounce back and have a good year next year. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the seasons ahead.

you should just hope baron even plays. guy is going to beyond depressed, and even more unmotivated then he has ever been, that's scary.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:51 AM   #6
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
i'm just happy to get the lottery pick. could care less about B-Diddy

My thought exactly, then I found out we just traded the pick to the Celtics
BigTicket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:09 AM   #7
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
My thought exactly, then I found out we just traded the pick to the Celtics

I thought it was the 2nd round pick, was it not?
Old 02-26-2011, 02:00 AM   #8
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I thought it was the 2nd round pick, was it not?

Yea, checked it again, and you're right.

Makes a little more sense now
BigTicket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:27 PM   #9
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Yea, checked it again, and you're right.

Makes a little more sense now

haha... had me scared man!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: