Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #16
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Anyone in here watched American History X?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
He a hoe fo that, I woulda died for mine ni99a

6 Aryan Brotherhood coming for you in the showers bro
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #17
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

The part where he stomped on that nigg@z head was sick
Old 02-26-2011, 12:33 PM   #18
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
6 Aryan Brotherhood coming for you in the showers bro
hell yeah ni99a they woulda had to kill me ni99a
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:33 PM   #19
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
he dogged his shit.
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:33 PM   #20
chips93

Quote:
I'm pretty sure if there was a part 2, he'd join the crew again after what they did to his bro.

maybe, but if he learned anything, he wouldnt, he would see that joining in on the gangs would only cause more violence for himself and his family

cool movie tho, but not as great as ppl say imo
Old 02-26-2011, 12:36 PM   #21
Walduś
Banned

Walduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputation

Quote:
i don't understand why he went to prison for this, it was self defense.
Walduś is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:44 PM   #22
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walduś
i don't understand why he went to prison for this, it was self defense.

Spoken like a true redneck/skinhead
Old 02-26-2011, 01:12 PM   #23
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I thought he did a great job in the Hulk movie he was in.

didn't that film completely tank?
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:14 PM   #24
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
didn't that film completely tank?
I'm not sure.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:24 PM   #25
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I'm not sure.

Budget was $150 million

So far it has made around $263 million. Not too bad I guess.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:25 PM   #26
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
Budget was $150 million

So far it has made around $263 million. Not too bad I guess.
And thus he gets replaced by Mark Ruffalo lkjafilajhseildbfuahsdilfhnaew
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:35 PM   #27
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
hell yeah ni99a they woulda had to kill me ni99a

e thuggery is cool.......
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #28
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Probably Ed Nortons' best performance. Well the best I've seen him and he's a damn good actor.

Look at the range he showed in this movie. Anger, rage, sorrow (crying w/tears), happiness etc.

Incredible performance.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #29
Javat_90
Banned

Javat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputation

One of my all-time favourites, ive seen it like 3 or 4 times. Definetely in my personal top-5.

Great plot, great acting and epic message.
Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #30
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One of my favorite movies.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: