Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2011, 10:23 PM   #46
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone in here watched American History X?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Wasn't that due to issues with contract negotiations between the two sides.... as in problems from both sides???

As for the OP.... yeah American History X is an epic film, with a very powerful message, and the role- and performance-of-a-lifetime by the great Edward Norton.
I think so.

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/07/12...engers-marvel/
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #47
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

one of the most powerful movies i've ever seen

he was a bit of a psycho though
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:23 AM   #48
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
He a hoe fo that, I woulda died for mine ni99a

this
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:37 AM   #49
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankshøt
Wasn't that due to issues with contract negotiations between the two sides.... as in problems from both sides???

As for the OP.... yeah American History X is an epic film, with a very powerful message, and the role- and performance-of-a-lifetime by the great Edward Norton.

Exactly. The racial angle was subsidiary to the main idea of the film which is the resonant anger in humanity as a whole. These characters could easily be replaced with any 2 different sectors of people and result in the same outcome.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:41 AM   #50
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
this
hell yea. Betta make a weapon and kill they ass
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:56 AM   #51
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
decent movie (4/5).

last strong performance (imo)...

Quite a good performance, this was 9 years ago though.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:10 AM   #52
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have this on VHS.

My mom bought it for me when it first came out, she didn't know what it was about.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:15 AM   #53
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

it showed me the cure for racism...

Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:42 AM   #54
CAAIDN
High School Starter

CAAIDN has decent reputationCAAIDN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
ps check out "The Believer." Another movie that deals with neo-Nazism.

Watched AHX, The Believer and Romper Stomper not long ago. All the lead actors did a great job.
CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #55
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It has one of the saddest movie endings of all time. I also love this part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uzxqyCKf1M
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #56
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT

last strong performance (imo)...

very underrated movie
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:17 AM   #57
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's still one of my favorite performances from Edward Norton. Furlong was also pretty good in this movie. I cried at the ending of this movie. It sucks that Furlong's character died.
Old 12-27-2013, 03:21 AM   #58
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
It's still one of my favorite performances from Edward Norton. Furlong was also pretty good in this movie. I cried at the ending of this movie. It sucks that Furlong's character died.

wow man... are you gonna tell me that Snape killed Dumbledore too?

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:26 AM   #59
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

Old 12-27-2013, 03:29 AM   #60
iTare
BTE Chess King

iTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableiTare is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r13vkdLNvfU
iTare is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: