Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here
Default Deng > Boozer

dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:07 PM   #2
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Deng > Boozer

Always knew that we haven't seen the best of Luol Deng. He's a really coachable guy and Thibs should be given some credit for his improvement.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:01 AM   #3
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That's a good point. It's no coincidence that we've seen this improvement only when Thibs took over.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:44 AM   #4
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's not so cut and dry. There are matchups where Booz will shine, and the same for Luol.

Even though I'm loving this newly found confidence from the Dengster.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:27 AM   #5
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Deng's been doing great lately, but he's not better than Boozer.

Deng's also not playing any better overall than he has since the 2007 seasons (other than when he was injured in 2009). He's pretty much the same old Deng statistically. . .just taking more threes now.

That said, I like how he's playing anyway. Always did. His contract isn't seeming quite as bad lately, now that the Bulls are winning again :P
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #6
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

I will say this now. I see myself as a true fan and i watch each player and have been watching just about every game since 2005 that bulls play. I knew deng was worth his 12 mil contract. i was sad he took up that much cap space but knew he was worth it. Just about every game we play you can never point your finger at Deng and say we lost cause of him. Sometimes you can say we won cause of him. Sometimes you can say he didnt show up to be the savior but come on we never even signed him to be #1 option. we signed him cause he plays defense and can shoot.

Deng has been our most consistent player since he started. Just about (EVERY SINGLE GAME) you will see deng get 15+ points..... you count on that. In Olympic ball the other teams usualy double team triple team at some point i heard quadruple team him. But he still managed to score 10 - 20 points and 10 rebounds durring olympics. The guy has fundamentals to play ball thats pretty much why he does so good. I mean yeah lebron guarded him good but........ Is lebron > 2 people or lebron > 3 people? thats what deng has to do for his country. Trust me he has alot of pride and is why great britain basketball has a good run every year.

Also Thibs likes deng so well that he is leading the league in play time. Thibs is basicly making deng know he is going to play all game every night. Deng knows that winning is on his shoulders as well as rose's. When you play 40 minutes every other night as intense as deng does it would be hard to not get better. So yeah deng is a star. HE definatly is better than Pierce... meaning he should have seen some all star this year. i voted for him.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:17 PM   #7
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

I also think that boozer will get better.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #8
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

with noah playing boozer is still getting his 10 rebounds a game. He is still a knock down shooter and our inside presence. we are blessed this year guys and there is no reason we cant bring it all home. we will pick VC up in the offseason.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #9
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-rose

I really don't understand the logic of comparing 2 players who are teammates AND at the same time don't play the same position.

Now if we are comparing Taj and Boozer or Deng and another SF like Gay or Pierce, then yes, ..
Interms of value, both are extremely valuable. Bulls might win right now in the regular season w/o Carlos esp with Taj but when playoffs start, when everything slows down and this team bleeds for points, the value of Carlos would be really high.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: