Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-02-2011, 09:26 PM   #1
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

Default The Rage Thread

Lost an annoying game? Let out the steam here.

I'll start us off.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

Default Re: The Rage Thread

so much asdf is going on in my head right now.

adfakslfjsdjfa kjdskafjds lkaewiowieoajf sudyioskhj fwqnosdhvjbdi onasdjbkw co rFusdFIDKDA FUAKKKKKK

fwe9 oioewiruowe ew9riwoaehzdsljkfafsGSDGH DSLF:KAMSDn/lk FUCDAOKDS STOP DFHSOOOTING THREEES
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:56 PM   #3
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

Yoooooooooo
I just realized
We're no longer undefeated when Bogans scores 6+
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

In no way shape or form should our team defense allow Al Horford or anyone for that matter to have that type of monster game against us.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:26 PM   #5
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
Yoooooooooo
I just realized
We're no longer undefeated when Bogans scores 6+
Actually that streak was over when we lost to GSW
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:49 PM   #6
SinJackal
Banned

I don't know what the deal is in games like this. Sometimes I get the impression our team runs really predictable, redundant plays throughout certain games to the point where the other team knows exactly what we're going to do so we just force up a bad shot at some point in every offensive set. . .

I mean, even though Shitford had a big game, they only scored 83. The fuckin garbage offense was the real problem. 80 points on 35% is a joke. That's a Cavs-level performance.

I think we need more plays, and to rely less on Rose going 1 on 5 all the time when we can't score.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #7
drwax26
High School Starter

Lets just say what really happened, Derrick Rose played like an average player. He lost the game for us and needs to stop shooting so many damn 3s. This is a game where he should of utilized his teammates more and not try so hard especially leading by 17 POINTS!!! Also, what is up with this lets drive to the base line jump in the air and try to throw it back in play from behind the backboard????
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:41 PM   #8
tamaraw08
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
Lets just say what really happened, Derrick Rose played like an average player. He lost the game for us and needs to stop shooting so many damn 3s. This is a game where he should of utilized his teammates more and not try so hard especially leading by 17 POINTS!!! Also, what is up with this lets drive to the base line jump in the air and try to throw it back in play from behind the backboard????

Didn't see the game but an espn analyst pointed out that Kirk Hinrich had something to do with Rose struggling. The thing is, I texted my nephew and kidded him a few days ago that Kirk would shut down Rose in the playoffs..
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:19 AM   #9
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Derrick was flying around Kirk, and that wasn't the issue. He was able to run, but not able to leap as hard after the knee-bump in the 2nd quarter.

Rose should be allowed to have bad shooting games. Geez, thats nothing new in basketball. Boozer had a terrible game, he basically put himself into a grab-fest for the entire game. He also instigated a few times with Horford, who went off after both cheap fouls.

Boozer has been playing like crap for the last few weeks, and somehow our teams highest paid player keeps getting a pass?
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:56 AM   #10
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Why do we lose heartbreaking games like this? Why? I'd prefer to lose in a blowout.

Now I understand why Thibs keeps the important players out when we seem to have the game in our hands.

Never too low, never too high. On to the next one.
Chicago Brawls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:26 AM   #11
ChiCity
I brick open layups

if WE EVER FVKING PLAY LIKE THAT AGAIN
i might just murder someone
that was the most frustrating game ive seen in a while
it was a close game but still
WHAT THE FVCK
ChiCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #12
drwax26
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Derrick was flying around Kirk, and that wasn't the issue. He was able to run, but not able to leap as hard after the knee-bump in the 2nd quarter.

Rose should be allowed to have bad shooting games. Geez, thats nothing new in basketball. Boozer had a terrible game, he basically put himself into a grab-fest for the entire game. He also instigated a few times with Horford, who went off after both cheap fouls.

Boozer has been playing like crap for the last few weeks, and somehow our teams highest paid player keeps getting a pass?

How does Rose have a GOD AWFUL game and you blame boozer? Rose should know he doesnt need to keep shooting 3s when you can drive to the basket. Call it like it is ROSE LOST THIS GAME not boozer. If anything Boozer should of kept getting the ball cause no one could stop him from scoring. Boozer had 11 shot attempts and made 5 and rose had 21 and only made 5. Derrick could of had like 15+ assists tonite but instead he became a chucker.
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #13
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
How does Rose have a GOD AWFUL game and you blame boozer? Rose should know he doesnt need to keep shooting 3s when you can drive to the basket. Call it like it is ROSE LOST THIS GAME not boozer. If anything Boozer should of kept getting the ball cause no one could stop him from scoring. Boozer had 11 shot attempts and made 5 and rose had 21 and only made 5. Derrick could of had like 15+ assists tonite but instead he became a chucker.

You're confusing my point about Boozer getting a pass for his recent downfalls, with something else that declares blame for last nights loss.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #14
jayre
Can barely lace up my sneakers

I'm surprised no one's saying anything about the wide open 3 at the buzzer which Korver couldn've even draw the iron which would've sent the game to OT.
jayre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #15
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

Our best players didn't come up in big moments when we needed them most.

Too many mental breakdowns, mistakes, and turnovers.

Too many forced shots, blown assignments, and bad decision making on both ends of the floor.

No excuses when you lose that kind of lead. The way we performed in the 3rd and 4th quarters was absolutely terrible. Can't come out like that.

It started with Rose and trickled down. Rose did have a bad game we know that. But in times like that we have other guys that can and should step up in those type of situations. I can blame Rose without a problem, but when he's saved us so many times before I can't sit here and throw the blame at him for too long because just because he has in the past doesn't mean he should have to every time.

Boozer could have and should have stepped up as well.

Rose could have done a better job of finding Boozer and others since he was having a bad shooting night.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: