Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-01-2011, 06:24 AM   #16
mcgeorge
I airball my layups

mcgeorge has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Rasual Butler to the Bulls?

Ummm why not Corey Brewer? He is young and a good defender, has an improved 3 pt shot and plays with a lot of heart. Add on top of that his connection with Noah and it seems like the no brainer decision...
mcgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:29 AM   #17
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

the bulls have alot of options.. they got butler, azubuike, and brewer to choose from potentially more, we are in a good position
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:28 PM   #18
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

I say grab Azubuike because he by far has the most upside. I know he had a bad injury but he has been out for a while and is pretty close to returning. When healthy he is better than bogans by far. He will only be the 13th man for right now but you never know he may be healthy once april starts and we get closer to the playoffs.
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #19
JERZE2387
Can barely lace up my sneakers

JERZE2387 has an OK reputation so far

OR we could drop scalabrine and pick up 2 of the 3. or since they have 12 on the roster, pick up all 3. go for a title run...
JERZE2387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:01 PM   #20
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well we HAVE TO pick up one(player), and as much as love Corey Brewer, I'd rather take a risk on Azubuike and then if another gets signed Corey's my second.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #21
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I want Azubuike if he's healthy or will get there.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #22
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster

1- We already have Corey Brewer, his name is Ronnie.
2- Sign Azubuike and Butler for this season.
3- Do not change the rotation.
4- Use this time to attest Azubuike knees. If good resign him for a longer term.
5- Use Butler as you would use JJ.
Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #23
VishaltotheG
Good college starter

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Corey Brewer and Ronnie Brewer are basically the same player. That's why the troll Bulls fan always mixes them up.

I would stand pat, wait until the playoffs are over to see where we stand right now (this team can possibly win the chip), then sign someone in the offseason.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:26 PM   #24
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

But all indications say Brewer still prefers contender. As @daldridgetnt tweeted, Heat/Bulls/Hornets have joined hunt with Mavs/Spurs/ Celts

not sure that the Heat have room now after cutting Arroyo.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:08 PM   #25
ChiCity
I brick open layups

ChiCity has an OK reputation so far

brewer,and thornton were released
ChiCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #26
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Marcus Thornton was released??? I haven't caugh that anywhere. He would be option no.1 if that did happen.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #27
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Al Thornton
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:12 PM   #28
MaCC2MuCh
dont blink or i get by

MaCC2MuCh has decent reputation

not a big deal....were basically getting him for scraps and hes probably better than any d-leaguer we could get......if anything hell get 5-10 minutes a game and just be a spot up shooter....hes never seemed like a hothead/jerk so he shouldnt disrupt team chemistry.......i say go for it....i mean not many other options as far as shooters..........fyi AL THORNTON just got bought out........didnt see that coming....
MaCC2MuCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #29
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

How is Azubuike's knee?
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #30
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCC2MuCh
not a big deal....were basically getting him for scraps and hes probably better than any d-leaguer we could get......if anything hell get 5-10 minutes a game and just be a spot up shooter....hes never seemed like a hothead/jerk so he shouldnt disrupt team chemistry.......i say go for it....i mean not many other options as far as shooters..........fyi AL THORNTON just got bought out........didnt see that coming....

I'm glad you pointed that out.

Butler is a Grade 'A' locker-room personality. He gets along with everyone and nobody has ever complained about his presence.

The only 2 ordeals that I have not heard much on, for starters his experience, does he try to pass on his knowledge? And does he engage in extracurricular benefits, like maybe community events or other forms of philanthropy?
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: