Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #16
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ass Dan is Jokes!

A Priest and a A Rabbi are sitting on a park bench when an adorable little toeheaded boy walks by. The Priest licking his lips says "Lets fvck him!", to which the Rabbi shrugs ... "Outta what?!?!"
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:35 PM   #17
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
Q-Why did the Cavaliers fail to win any Ring the past 3 seasons?

A-Because they only had 1 *(like this thread).
1*'ing threads.

What other gangsta things does the YCC do?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #18
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName22
This > thread.

Sorry Ass Dan you've been ethered & renegated, let's just call you Jay-Z

Yeah, someone told a joke in my joke thread, therefore I am ethered.

You YCC clowns are really fakkin pathetic attention whores.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #19
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
A Priest and a A Rabbi are sitting on a park bench when an adorable little toeheaded boy walks by. The Priest licking his lips says "Lets fvck him!", to which the Rabbi shrugs ... "Outta what?!?!"

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:09 PM   #20
crosso√er
Decent college freshman

crosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Ass Dan creates a thread "Ass Dan is Jokes"
crosso√er replies: Place an "a" in between Is and Jokes, and remove the last letter in the sentence.
crosso√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:59 AM   #21
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosso√er
crosso√er replies: Place an "a" in between Is and Jokes, and remove the last letter in the sentence.

Why you shitting on him like that breh ?
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:35 AM   #22
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous

BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:54 AM   #23
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot

Thank you ... Thank you ... I'll be here all night ... try the veal!
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:57 AM   #24
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName22
This > thread.

Sorry Ass Dan you've been ethered & renegated, let's just call you Jay-Z

Why so butt-hurt??
Old 03-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #25
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
holy sh*t you just entered unchartered territory of lameness

@thorpe/D&D

i'm using these at work for cheap laughs
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:02 AM   #26
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
Q-Why does India suck at soccer?

A-Every time they get a corner they try to open a convenience store.

Not bad
Old 03-02-2011, 10:25 AM   #27
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs

@thorpe/D&D

Yeah that was pretty friggen lame. Majority of the other jokes were good though.. keep them coming.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:09 AM   #28
crosso√er
Decent college freshman

crosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs

@thorpe/D&D

I guess some of you dimwits didn't get the point, it wasn't meant to be funny and I find it hilarious the discrepancy in humor you found between my joke and pretty much every other joke. I was just paralleling my joke to the rest of the jokes; that people like you found abundantly funny.

There was like one joke in the entire thread that was even remotely good.
Like the Indian joke; heard it a million times. You guys still laugh at these redundant jokes, really?

Okay, maybe some of you need to get out more. All of these jokes are not new in the slightest.
crosso√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:32 AM   #29
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
I guess some of you dimwits didn't get the point, it wasn't meant to be funny and I find it hilarious the discrepancy in humor you found between my joke and pretty much every other joke. I was just paralleling my joke to the rest of the jokes; that people like you found abundantly funny.

There was like one joke in the entire thread that was even remotely good.
Like the Indian joke; heard it a million times. You guys still laugh at these redundant jokes, really?

Okay, maybe some of you need to get out more. All of these jokes are not new in the slightest.

So because I haven't heard a particular joke, that makes it not funny and redundant??

Because I haven't heard one out of literally thousands of jokes floating around, that means I need to "get out more"?

They're simple jokes. Don't take them so seriously.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:35 AM   #30
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

Since you said, and I quote, "[your joke] wasn't meant to be funny"..... then shouldn't there be a discrepancy between any joke (jokes are meant to be funny) and your joke (wasn't meant to be funny)?

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: