Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-28-2011, 09:17 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

delate this dumb@ss thread.

we need to ban all conspiracy $hit from the OTC.

Last edited by Riddler : 03-01-2011 at 07:48 AM.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

This Dude wants to get down 2 Business
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #3
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

I take this subject very seriously... just look at my face.
What you got against Jesse? Is he a Half-truther, mis info agent?
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I win - you lose - DEBUNK THAT B*TCHES!!!!!!

yeah... you haven't emotionally attatched yourself to the in-conspiracy-group.

even if there is a conspiracy the problem is that theorists seem to grab any piece of information that supports there beliefs and parade it around as if its the smoking gun without any unbiased analysis.

why is that a problem? because when theorists continue to hold on to specific pieces of "evidence" after they have been debunked it makes their theory look hole ridden, muddy, weak and therefore no normal person is going to believe you.

take a step back and be as skeptical of the theory proponents and evidence as you are with the percieved theory conspirators. most of this is hear say and eyewitness testimoney, both of which are terrible foundations to base a theory on anyway (whether they are accurate or wrong).

Last edited by miller-time : 02-28-2011 at 09:51 PM.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #5
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
wait a second... who said anything about a "theory" in this thread.

I've provided a thorough investigation covering FACTS.

I deal with FACTS buddy... if you want to talk about THEORY, go to that
Hollywood Illuminati thread.... I can't prove anything with that THEORY.

in this thread I have provided FACTS.... FACTS that you can't debunk.

all I see in your lame post is an attack on me... why don't you attack the
facts in the OP.

so your last line that i quoted was what? a fact?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:00 PM   #6
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

"One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?“
General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Commanding General of Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), 1981 - 1984.

“Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile damage to this building –
– Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld speaking from the Pentagon, October 12 2001.

Freudian slip

Last edited by Horde of Temujin : 02-28-2011 at 10:04 PM.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #7
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It is amazing that people will still look at the info. in the OP and just dismiss it. There's nothing that can make people logically look at the facts. It's amazing to me. There's no explanation at all why the flight path is completely wrong. there is no possible way the plane hit the light poles. You show this people, they laugh and call you a conspiracy nut.

I'm not really sure what to make of it, but it really opens your eyes of how brain dead the masses are and how easily manipulated we are to whatever disinformation the power that be give us.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #8
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Wow that is some good stuff. Without considering ballistics, the plane definitely doesn't fit into the hole.
lol...
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:09 PM   #9
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

That is eyewitness testimony of 8 different people who are positive that the plane came from the other side of the Cit-Go Station.

So how did the plane hit all those light poles?

how does a light pole go flying through Llyod England's windshield and not damage or scratch the hood?

Not only that... why is Lloyd England saying that he was apart of this staged event?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GHM5f9lVho#t=06m45s

If you'd like to see the full 95 minute video exposing the PENTA-CON

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6865659781278#

then click here^

Good post Dooms. I'm at work, so I'll have to wait to get off to watch the videos. 8 people testified that something different happened, but is there an equal number or greater that saw it different from them? Eye witness testimony can be tricky as a number of cases have proven. I just can't see how it was staged personally. For this to be a conspiracy it would just require way too many people to have to be involved in the planning from supplying Al Queda and the members with the training, info and money to having key government figures involved to play their part in multiple agencies. Another aspect is why would the government need a plane to fly into the Pentagon when the site of these planes flying into the twin towers is all you needed? Hell the Pentagon is almost an afterthought come 9/11 every year. I suppose it could be a conspiracy of overkill, but if these guys are as smart and sinister as the conspiracy makes them out to be...
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:09 PM   #10
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

"A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story ... of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened. Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney. I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up ... is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. However even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder."
– Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) Contributor to 9/11 Commission

“One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9/11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up."
Senator Max Cleland – Former member of the 9/11 Commission, resigned.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #11
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

“With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged.

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."

Col. George Nelson, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:13 PM   #12
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Straight from the horses mouth.

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest." (Feb. 17, 1950, in an address to the United States Senate.)
– Paul Warburg, CFR member, head of the Warburg banking family, part owner of the Federal Reserve

“For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
– David Rockefeller, Page 405 of Rockefeller's autobiography, "Memoirs".
"In the Middle East and Southwest Asia, our overall objective is to remain the predominant outside power in the region and preserve U.S. and Western access to the region's oil."
-Paul Wolfowitz ( Wolfowitz Doctrine)

This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power."

- Paul Wolfowitz (Wolfowitz Doctrine)
Old 02-28-2011, 10:15 PM   #13
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/pentagon..._20020316.html
Notice bits and pieces of plane sheared off from lightpoles? Wait but the hole is too small.

The exit hole. That hole is small too for a plane.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:15 PM   #14
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
“With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged.

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."

Col. George Nelson, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator.

What happened to the planes then if the crashes and explosions are suppose to have been done by missile fire? What happened to all the passengers and pilots? Was it a missile and a plane attack that hit the Pentagon?
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:20 PM   #15
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

You ever heard of Operation Northwoods? Give me a sec to post a link

It might provide some insight, certainly sets a precedent
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: