Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-28-2011, 10:25 PM   #16
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
You ever heard of Operation Northwoods? Give me a sec to post a link

It might provide some insight, certainly sets a precedent

Basically the game plan they used for the Gulf of Tonkin
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:26 PM   #17
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

Operation Northwoods: I've taken the liberty to provide some excerpts.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

“The suggested course of action appended are based on the premise that U.S. military intervention will result from a period of heightened US-Cuban tensions which place the US in a position of suffering justifiable grievances. World opinion, and the United Nations should be favorable affected by developing the international image of the Cuban government as an alarming and unpredictable threat to the peace of the Western Hemisphere”

“A series of well coordinated incidents will be planned to take place in and around the Guantanamo and Miami area to give genuine appearance of being done by hostile Cuban forces.”
1. Destroy a drone (unmanned) vessel in Cuban waters. The presence of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship was taken under attack. The Navy can follow up with an air/sea rescue to evacuate remaining members of the non-existent crew. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.
2. Develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities, and even in Washington. The terror campaign could be pointed at Cuban refugees seeking haven in the US. We could sink a boatload of Cubans en route to Florida. We could foster attempts on the lives of Cuban refugees to be widely publicized and explode a few plastic bombs in chosen areas.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:28 PM   #18
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Operation Northwoods cont. READ CAREFULLY. You shall shit bricks

Hijacking attempts against civil air and surface craft should appear to continue as harassing measures condoned by the government of Cuba.
It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil aircraft en route from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons to support the chartering of a non-scheduled flight.
An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA propriety organization in the Miami area. The duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone. The passenger carrying aircraft will land at an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the plane will begin transmitting on the international distress frequency a “MAY DAY” message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:28 PM   #19
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1
A post from the site you frequent, but the retired military guy said that the hole is too small.
Quote:
Here is the hole in the building - it's been reported by at least a dozen different sources (including conspiracy theory sites) to be a 16 to 20 foot hole. That is really interesting when you take into account the fact that the 757 body is 12 ft 4in wide and 13 ft 6in high. (Here is where I was mistaken in the past, like so very many others I was led astray by the HEIGHT of the aircraft, which is actually the measurement from the wheels-down to the tip of the tail. That measurement is for aircraft hangar clearance, not the SIZE of the aircraft.) The 757 is basically a cylinder that is 13 feet across. It then should not be surprising that it would create something around a thirteen foot hole in the side of the building.

Look at the nose-on view of a 757 - you can see the body is slightly less than 1/3 the size of the height of the aircraft. The tail certainly isn't going to punch a hole through a reinforced concrete wall; that is why there is no 40 foot hole in the front of the Pentagon in any photos. A 40 foot object didn't hit it, a 13 foot object did.
shlver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:34 PM   #20
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

All the aforementioned info taken in conjunction with the motives and direct quotes from the administration provide a compelling argument.

I present to you The Project for the New American Century - A thinktank comprised of Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Donald Rumsfeld among others published this report in 2000.

Among members were Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, George Bush Sr., Donald Rumsfeld

“Boldly and purposefully promote American principles abroad”

“ The Process of Transformation is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event, like a new Pearl Harbor”

“..to embrace the cause of American leadership as the US government creates an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles.”

"While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project...erican_Century
Old 02-28-2011, 10:38 PM   #21
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You ever heard of Operation Northwoods? Give me a sec to post a link

It might provide some insight, certainly sets a precedent

I've heard of it. Now I want you to think of the scope and planning that would have had to go down for the US government in conjunction with AQ to have to have planned and carried out 9/11. It would have been a helluva lot easier carrying out Operation Northwoods. I mean think of the global aspect that would have to be involved in the 9/11 planning and the amount of years involved. AQ didn't just think up this a few months before the attack. This was years in the making, and the basic planning started during the Clinton years. I have yet to see a credible piece of information showing we conspired with AQ to attack our own citizens. Operation Northwoods was based on a lot of smoke and mirrors. 9/11 we're talking the US willingly killing thousands of our own people to take on AQ [who we were already going after] and then using it as a pretense to attack Iraq? Why wouldn't we have just framed Iraq from the get go with more yellow cake incidences and other such plots?

I think some people have to think it was a conspiracy instead of facing the realization that at that time we had multiple bits of information that the attack was coming or something of that nature, but that at the time the various government agencies let their intense rivalry for big budgets and gadgets prevent them from sharing information that would have prevented what happened. It's easier to just say the government knowingly conspired to make 9/11 happen.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:43 PM   #22
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I've heard of it. Now I want you to think of the scope and planning that would have had to go down for the US government in conjunction with AQ to have to have planned and carried out 9/11. It would have been a helluva lot easier carrying out Operation Northwoods. I mean think of the global aspect that would have to be involved in the 9/11 planning and the amount of years involved. AQ didn't just think up this a few months before the attack. This was years in the making, and the basic planning started during the Clinton years. I have yet to see a credible piece of information showing we conspired with AQ to attack our own citizens. Operation Northwoods was based on a lot of smoke and mirrors. 9/11 we're talking the US willingly killing thousands of our own people to take on AQ [who we were already going after] and then using it as a pretense to attack Iraq? Why wouldn't we have just framed Iraq from the get go with more yellow cake incidences and other such plots?

I think some people have to think it was a conspiracy instead of facing the realization that at that time we had multiple bits of information that the attack was coming or something of that nature, but that at the time the various government agencies let their intense rivalry for big budgets and gadgets prevent them from sharing information that would have prevented what happened. It's easier to just say the government knowingly conspired to make 9/11 happen.

Fair enough i cant pretend to know what happened, all i know is it didnt go down as were led to believe. and as i said before there are too many inconsistencies, th funny behavior exhibited by the Bush Adm. and the motives outlined so clearly and eloquently by senior officials beforehand certainly warrant questioning
Old 02-28-2011, 10:43 PM   #23
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

watch the video in the OP... eyewitness testimony is not tricky in this situation.

1.) The video will show 4 separate accounts all corroborating each other while not being contradicted by a single other witness.

2.) The only thing they have to recall is which side of the building the plane flew on

3.) No other witness were at a better location to determine the flight path. The CitGo station was the perfect vantage point.

4.) 2 witnesses are pentagon police officers

5.) This leaves zero room for misinterpretation of their claims

6.) Who the F*ck can't remember what they recall seeing on 9/11.

Yes I'm guessing the video will not show those who contradict their testimony correct? I will watch the video and comment on it.

So it was a plane right and not a missile? The disagreement is on which direction and angle the plane took?

What do you remember of 9/11? What exact details? I'm not disagreeing by much, but if 10 people say something happened and another 6 saw it happen a different way, which ones are wrong and which is right or could they all be right?
Old 02-28-2011, 10:46 PM   #24
iamgine

iamgine is popular on this boardiamgine is popular on this boardiamgine is popular on this boardiamgine is popular on this boardiamgine is popular on this board

It's actually a fun conspiracy theory to explore because it's so personal to many Americans. I just have a few questions for the theorist.

1. What do you believe actually happened?

2. Who are responsible?

3. What motive do the people responsible had?

4. How were they planning to keep it quiet?

5. How long have they been planning this?
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #25
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Fair enough i cant pretend to know what happened, all i know is it didnt go down as were led to believe. and as i said before there are too many inconsistencies, th funny behavior exhibited by the Bush Adm. and the motives outlined so clearly and eloquently by senior officials beforehand certainly warrant questioning

I don't think there was a conspiracy before it happened. What I think is that after it happened and people started investigating certain people realized that the various agencies all had bits of information that if put together could have prevented what happened. I think there was an attempt to cover up a lot of this and in doing so it enabled enough people to question the final report that it helped the conspiracy theory people.

Anyone who has followed AQ in their war against the US would find it highly improbable that they would ally themselves with us to attack us. I suppose someone can think the US used them as pawns, but I think that is a stretch that isn't credible. Even when I got to the NSA in 2003 there was still a bit of that wall up between the NSA/CIA/FBI/ATF/ and newly formed OHS that was mind boggling. I suppose that's why I think it more likely it went that way than the notion of an elaborate US plot that took 5 plus years to do involving us manipulating and using AQ to attack ourselves to justify a war with Iraq. It doesn't pass the reality test as it is too complicated to actually pull off.

I can't see AQ getting their behinds kicked and leaders killed and financial network dismantled and not having kept proof that we helped them and supplied them with the means to attack ourselves. You can call OBL, Al Zawahiri and their lt's a lot of things, but they didn't strike me as stupid.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:02 PM   #26
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Well that's your problem... some of these guys are double agents posing as AQ.

Mohamed Atta is a real shady individual.

Also... you know anything about "Able Danger"

Able Danger actually backs up my post about the various government agencies all having identified certain aspects of the 9/11 planning, but not wanting to or being able to share such information due to the intense rivalries between the different departments and agencies.

From the Wiki link I sometimes refer too:

Shaffer has also told the story of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) opposition to Able Danger, prior to 9/11, based on the view Able Danger was encroaching on CIA turf. According to Shaffer, the CIA representative said, "I clearly understand. We're going after the leadership. You guys are going after the body. But, it doesn't matter. The bottom line is, CIA will never give you the best information from "Alex Base" or anywhere else. CIA will never provide that to you because if you were successful in your effort to target Al Qaeda, you will steal our thunder. Therefore, we will not support this."[28]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Able_Danger

To me it is far more likely the government tried to cover how incompetent and badly they screwed up something that was right in their face than that the government played an active role in planning and carrying out 9/11.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:14 PM   #27
Mr. Grieves
He shoots, he bricks.

Mr. Grieves has decent reputationMr. Grieves has decent reputation

Couldn't find a good wikipedia entry on the subject, but I've read and heard a lot about it in other walks of life. Basically witnesses suck. Here was a nice quote I found though.

"Witnesses are unreliable; human memory simply does not work very well. A lot of what we "remember" is a "simulation" or "recreation" based on mixture of memory and clever invention. In other words, most of us routinely confabulate (there are people with exceptionally good memories who do less confabulation). Many of us are extremely suggestible, we can invent a lot of memory with just a few hints."

True dat. That's why your lawyer always says never open your mouth to the f*cking cops, EVER, you will never make it better.
Mr. Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:36 AM   #28
Mr. Grieves
He shoots, he bricks.

Mr. Grieves has decent reputationMr. Grieves has decent reputation

Quote:
go back to post #25.

witnesses are not unreliable in this case.

How hard is it to determine which side of the CitGo gas station you saw the plane?

right or left?

The OP is impossible to debunk... and if saying "eyewitness testimony is unreliable" is the best you can do... I urge you to go back to post #25 in this thread.

What if the conspiracy is a conspiracy? And these people are all fake?
Mr. Grieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:08 AM   #29
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Woow more crazyness
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:12 AM   #30
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How many times has Dooms said he'd drop this shit?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: