Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2011, 03:16 AM   #31
3ptShooter
I hit open layups
 
3ptShooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 157
3ptShooter has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

i'm going to wade back into crazy lake, but just for a quick dip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
1.) The video will show 4 separate accounts all corroborating each other while not being contradicted by a single other witness.


Quote:
"Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. 'There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in.'"
- "Pentagon Eyewitness Accounts." The Guardian, 12 Sep 2001

so eye-witness testimony from the day after confirms the story and in fact contradicts your conspiracy.

but this entire thing is silly.
  • their own video shows eyewitness testimony refering to the plane, but minutes later trys to debunk the plane theory (not enough wreckage, floor not charred, etc...) huh? you see it doesn't matter if they contradict themselves, it's about throwing doubt on anything
  • i never heard an explaination of why it matters that it came more north when it hit. so what?

so let's say there's some important reason why it needed to come in more from the south. so they flew from the north but then they:
  • ran out and quickly knocked down the poles without anyone noticing!
  • roped that confused cab driver into lying (great strategy there)
  • if there was no plane, they quickly planted all the plane parts in the middle of a burning mess


and maybe hardest of all:

there was a generator that was hit by the right engine (so says the government ). damage shown here:


here you'll see that it's damage follows the officially claimed flight path:


if it came from the other direction, they would have had to quickly damage the generator area where the right engine hit, including the fence just in front of it:


boy they went to a lot of trouble to fake a direction for a reason yet to be explained!!!!!





wait... wait... i've got it!!!!!!!



it did come from the north as the conspiracy and riddler say, not the south! and hollywood knew about it!!! ^^^ proof!



3ptShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:47 AM   #32
Go Getter
Wild 100's
 
Go Getter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Wasatch Range
Posts: 14,443
Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

Wouldn't it be easier for the CIA/Bush to go over to Iraq and steal what they want or plant damning evidence in the middle east?

Seems like a big complicated plan for something that could be done very easily.

Also, did our government force or frame Osama for blowing up the Naval vessel and American Embassy?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:36 AM   #33
3ptShooter
I hit open layups
 
3ptShooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 157
3ptShooter has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I could of sworn we were talking about the flight path...







well uhmmm... if it came from the north it couldn't of hit those light poles.




your entire post is crap.

wow - your reading comprehension can't be that bad, so i'll give you another chance and some hints.

1. you said there was no condratiction about the poles/path, i gave you one from the day after the event.

2. you still haven't answered (and neither do they) as to why it matters if that it come from slightly north? so what?? not hitting the poles is the consequence, but doesn't explain why it matters. what's the evil reason the flight path was slightly north?

3. are you serious? my post does deals with the flight path. if it came from the north as you claim it couldn't have hit the generator i showed pictures of or the poles, so they would have had to stage/fake all the crap i mentioned (very far fetched).

this red line is the official flight path. if it was to the north as you claim, the right engine couldn't have caused the damage my pictures show and they would have had to fake it right after the event (and not be seen?)



4. i showed the video contradicts itself (their witnessess talk about the "plane", the soon after discount the plane evidence).

i suspect the "your entire post is crap" comment was made because you can't answer common sense questions.
3ptShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:08 AM   #34
Jasi
Quality?
 
Jasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Where the Rooster first crowed
Posts: 7,081
Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.



Do people still believe to conspiracy theorists?

How much money did they make out of their theories?
That would indeed be an interesting fact.
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:05 AM   #35
Jasi
Quality?
 
Jasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Where the Rooster first crowed
Posts: 7,081
Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

Dooms...

So basically what you're saying in this thread is:

8 witnesses (out of 86) say that the path of the flight was north of the station, so the light poles weren't hit by the plane.

Is this what you're saying?

And you claim as a FACT exactly what?
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:13 AM   #36
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

I watched the video in the OP, there was no confession, in fact I don't even know what the f*ck that old man was talking about or reffering to at all...

Dooms, take a step back and from an unbiased view look at your eviedence and then look at 3ptShooters....his is 10x stronger, how can you not see that?

I seriously have to question the common sense of someone that believes a staging of that size is possible...the entire f*cking feild was covered in debis for f*ck's sake...








all that stuff was planted right?...

Quote:
Yea... there are plenty of people that saw a plane hit the building... you don't think TPTB (the powers that be) could have a few fake witnesses?

^^^ NO...NO...NO



that is your answer to everything?

what the f*ck is the point of throwing logic at you when you are just going to discredit it and claim it "TPTB" ???

there is no piont in argueing...

this whole thing is stupid as f*ck and I seriously hope you stop bringing it in here...it is OLD AND TIRESOME...

infact, how the f*ck are you not bored of this subject yet?...god damn
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:14 AM   #37
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Dooms...

So basically what you're saying in this thread is:

8 witnesses (out of 86) say that the path of the flight was north of the station, so the light poles weren't hit by the plane.

Is this what you're saying?

And you claim as a FACT exactly what?

there is no fact...anywhere

the OP contains a vid on a man that supposedly claims he was "in on it"....however in the video it is impossible to know what the f*ck the guy is talking about...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:22 AM   #38
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-
 
-playmaker-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 10,234
-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8


^^^ Dooms....WATCH THAT

I watched your shit...now you watch that one...THOSE are facts
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:17 AM   #39
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year
 
miller-time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 7,992
miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

i've watched 3 hours today, 1.5 hour video with the cab driver and 1.5 hour video with the 4 gas station witnessess. the closest i can agree with you is that the officially reported flight path might be wrong, and for some stupid reason they tried to make it look like it came from another direction.

but why would they do that? i still don't see any point as to why they needed to make the plane look like it took a different flight path?

all of the testimonies still said there was a plane, theres no doubt it was a plane. so its not like they needed to make up a story about a plane and its supposed flight path. there already was one.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:37 AM   #40
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick
 
IcanzIIravor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I walk the earth Kung Fu style
Posts: 5,747
IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I see photos.... I don't see videos.


how hard is it to fake a photo?... or take a photo of something that wasn't at the Pentagon.

What would be the point of faking the flight path and planting the poles? If the conspiracy is that the government was in on 9/11 to facilitate war in the middle east then why would they need to fake the flight path? You're in agreement that it was a plane that slammed into the Pentagon and not one of the people who claim it was a missile right? Why would the government need to make the conspiracy so elaborate that they would need to lie about the flight path? All they needed was the plane to hit the Pentagon, not care about the flight path.
IcanzIIravor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:47 AM   #41
Riddler
D-94
 
Riddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: D-Town
Posts: 4,775
Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
What would be the point of faking the flight path and planting the poles? If the conspiracy is that the government was in on 9/11 to facilitate war in the middle east then why would they need to fake the flight path? You're in agreement that it was a plane that slammed into the Pentagon and not one of the people who claim it was a missile right? Why would the government need to make the conspiracy so elaborate that they would need to lie about the flight path? All they needed was the plane to hit the Pentagon, not care about the flight path.



A plane hit the Pentagon.... there is no conspiracy.

not with the WTC...

not with Building 7

a plane crashed in Pennsylvania...



I was wrong.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #42
Javat_90
Banned
 
Javat_90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Madrid
Posts: 1,629
Javat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputationJavat_90 has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

Why do I get the feeling that many conspiracy theorists wish so bad about a tragic event/s to happen?

In this situation they would feel special, or chosen people involved in an action movie.

Flashnews: if shit strikes the fan, no matter how much you googled the words "illuminati" and "NWO" there is highy probabilities of you not surviving.
Javat_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:20 AM   #43
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11
 
Horde of Temujin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Washington Heights, NYC
Posts: 2,289
Horde of Temujin has decent reputation
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
Operation Northwoods cont. READ CAREFULLY. You shall shit bricks

Hijacking attempts against civil air and surface craft should appear to continue as harassing measures condoned by the government of Cuba.
It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil aircraft en route from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons to support the chartering of a non-scheduled flight.
An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA propriety organization in the Miami area. The duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone. The passenger carrying aircraft will land at an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the plane will begin transmitting on the international distress frequency a “MAY DAY” message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal.


The fact that the military had this in this their plans over 40 years ago doesnt at least suggest they had the capacity to do such a thing
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #44
joe
College star
 
joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,177
joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

The problem with 9/11 conspiracy theorists is that they argue the wrong points. They get too much into the details. The fact is, the story we got about 9/11 from the government is a lie. There's no doubt in my mind. Does that mean I think the government did it? I can't say, because I don't know. I think some members of the government were involved, but it's hard to say who it could've been for sure.

But people who don't believe those conclusions want easy to understand and clear evidence. They don't want random confessions from people who may or may not be reliable. They don't want blurry photos from the scene. So Riddler, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but you should just use the heavy hitter evidence instead of this stuff. There's better things to use.

People still probably won't agree, but who knows..

I think the most clear cut evidence is this:

Go to youtube, open a video of a world trade center tower collapsing.

Then, in a separate web browser, go to youtube again and search "controlled demolition."

Then, sync up the two videos as to watch both buildings fall at the same time.

Note the similarities.

Then, open up a new controlled demolition video and do it again. And again. And again.

Until you realize that the WTC building fell the EXACT SAME WAY... as a building laced with dynamite on its structure does.

Then, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJw97...eature=related

Go to 14 minutes and 40 seconds into the video, and watch.

If these clear cut, honest, to the point facts don't raise your suspicions about what happened on that day, then either one of two things are true: You're crazy, or I'm crazy. Because one of us is totally misinterpreting reality.

So I challenge a non-believer to follow the steps as I've laid them out. If you still disagree, fine. At least you gave it a shot.

------

On a somewhat separate note. In America, it's easy for us to be very biased when it comes to 9/11. Some of us are adamantly sure it's a government conspiracy, others are adamantly sure it wasn't. But what about in Europe?

France:

Throughout the spring, and into this summer, a leading bestseller in France has not been some great work of French literature but a $17-dollar paperback called the "Horrifying Fraud."

The book casts doubt on the official version of the events of September 11, substituting an elaborate conspiracy concocted by America's military-industrial complex in order to increase U.S. military budgets.

It has sold more than 200,000 copies here -- a huge success in French terms --attracting interest from readers like Eduard Chabanon and Naoufal Lahlou who are sceptical about much of what they are learn from the news.

By the first anniversary of September 11 Meyssan hopes to have his book out in 18 countries, including the United States, although in America, he says, he is having to publish it himself because no mainstream publisher would take it on -- apparently out of fear of law suits.

http://articles.cnn.com/2002-06-26/w...st?_s=PM:WORLD

Germany:

Two years after the horrible events, it may surprise you to learn that many Germans believe a lot of crackpot nonsense about September 11, 2001. Recent reports in Newsweek, the Wall Street Journal, and other periodicals paint a disturbing picture. From Newsweek: "To get a sense of how deep mistrust of the United States runs in Germany, take a look at the bookshelves. Two years after September 11, German bookstores are flooded with such works as 'The CIA and September 11,' in which a former government minister, Andreas von Bülow, insinuates that the U.S. and Israeli intelligence services blew up the World Trade Center from the inside..." Why do many Germans and other Europeans swallow such disinformation?

http://german.about.com/b/2003/09/30...in-germany.htm

A poll taken by World Public Opinion, a collaborative project of research centers in various countries managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, College Park, polled 16,063 people in 17 nations outside of the United States during the summer of 2008. They found that majorities in only 9 of the 17 countries believe Al Qaeda carried out the attacks.

% Of people poled who think US is behind the attacks:

Russia 15%
Italy 15%
Turkey 36%
Mexico 30%
Germany 23%
France 8%
UK 5%

Many more think Israel was behind the attack, and possibly in cahoots with the USA.

In September 2006 an Ipsos-Reid poll found that 22 percent of Canadians believe "the attacks on the United States on September 11, 2001, had nothing to do with Osama bin Laden and were actually a plot by influential Americans."[22]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septemb..._opinion_polls


-------

So as you see, it isn't just emotional or crazy American "kooks" who think 9/11 could've been a government conspiracy. Around the world there are huge amounts of people who feel the exact same way. Maybe that gives some perspective.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:38 AM   #45
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11
 
Horde of Temujin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Washington Heights, NYC
Posts: 2,289
Horde of Temujin has decent reputation
Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

Great points Joe. As i said before high ranking people in the Bush administration as well as many other influential people were chomping at the bit to get some action going in the Arab world, for goodness sake they published a report detailing so The Project for the New American Century. I dont think its a coincidence that once they got into power lo and behold a highly highlysuspect attack occurs, followed by the whole WMD scandal.

I mean how can you not at least have a modicum of doubt Jasi, Playmaker?
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy