Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2011, 11:26 AM   #61
Jasi
Quality?

Default Re: Proof that the Pentagon Attack was staged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
True. But at the same time, the government explanation isn't a comprehensive, detailed explanation of what went down either. There are many flaws with what they've said as well. Watch any good conspiracy video and you'll realize that. Watch Loose Change from front to back. They may not be able to explain everything detail for detail, but it's enough to prove that the story we got isn't the exact truth.

When I have time I'll watch.
As far as I know, the NIST report gave all necessary explanations as to why the towers fell.

Quote:
I can't believe so many people won't even admit that there's flaws to the governments story. They supposedly knew who the highjacker was because they found his passport on the ground at ground zero. Are you serious???

Many objects and documents were found, not only the hijacker's passport.
Many examples of crashes and accidents show that such objects are often not destroyed by impacts.
Even in the case of the Columbia accident! http://edition.cnn.com/2003/TECH/spa...ape/index.html

Quote:
It's a problem that many conspiracy theorists find a strange coincidence and say "look, more proof." But it's a bigger problem when people don't even look at the facts, and then just believe the story that was given to them.

If I had the education (in physics, engineering, etc) necessary to understand and reconstruct what happened, I would do it on my own.
But since I don't have (like most people), I have to trust experts.

Conspiracy theories were "given to you" as well, no?
You either believe one story or the other based on what you see.

I don't get why people who believe the "official version" are "blind masses", whereas people who believe "another version" are not.
Aren't we both told some story?

Quote:
You say conspiracy theorists look for facts to match their conclusion, but you just as well look for facts to support yours. You deny the many ways the towers falling looks exactly like a controlled demolition, to point out the very few, subtle ways it doesn't.

Wait, it's not conspiracy theorist vs me.
It's conspiracy theorist vs the NIST/US govmt version. The NIST report analyses the facts and gives the conclusion.

Quote:
And while I'm saying I don't know what happened, only that it wasn't what the government said.. you have the conceit to say you do in fact know what happened.

See above.
I don't know what happened. I have to trust someone else.
I trust the ones that give me a more reasonable explanation i.e. not the conspiracist.

Quote:
What it really is, more than anything, is that you and many others have a negative opinion of conspiracy theories in general. Conspiracy Theories have been painted as crazy, as a bunch of lunatics looking for evidence where there is none. When those such people are only a small percentage... just like every group has a few idiots in it, so do conspiracy theorists.

But there's nothing wrong with a conspiracy theory. All the word implies is that there was a conspiracy, a secret plan devised behind the scenes, to do something. A conspiracy theory could mean anything. If you think your friend has been talking behind your back, guess what... that's a conspiracy theory. If you think your Mom and Dad are considering putting your cat to sleep.. that's a conspiracy theory.

There's nothing wrong with conspiracy theories. Conspiracies do happen, they happen everyday. They happen on the small scale, and the large scale. It's just that the term "conspiracy theory" has been given so many negative connotations that it's now an INSULT to label someone as such. It shouldn't be an insult to be labeled a conspiracy theorist, it should just be. It is what it is.

You're right here and I agree with you.

Similarly, there's nothing wrong in accepting an explanation just because it comes from a settled authority. Who does it, is easily labeled as a "brainwashed follower".

Quote:
But I digress, Idk why I even care. I've never once seen someone change their mind on this issue, so what's the point?

I personally did
The first few years after 2001 I was completely into conspiracy theories.
After reading a lot from both sides, I've changed my mind.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #62
Riddler
D-94

(This is going to be last conspiracy thread... I promise this time... I'll make this thread later tonight.)

Let me throw this out for those thinking it's too elaborate of a conspiracy to be pulled off.

This is why I am crazy:

I easily think 10,000 people could of played a roll in the black operation known as 9/11.

But that's impossible you might say?

Well let me suggest to you what we are dealing with. We are dealing with an elaborate underground network that is an assortment of Freemasons.... who range anywhere from Zionists, Globalists, CIA, US military, Luceferians, Catholics, Bankers and whatever else you want to throw in that list... just not albino -lizard shapeshifting aliens.... but it's a major network of secret societies... and they have knowledge (& technology) that the masses don't... possibly somekind of WitchCraft also.

But the underlying key is that they are most likely Freemasons (to some degree)... these people have crafted an underground religion and it's closely associated with the Bible... do we not all agree that the Bible is crazy? Or is it?

Before you say... that's crazy...

I want to remind people that this is a crazy world. Truth is stranger than fiction.

here are some examples of crazy: Scientology, JonesTown, Nazi Germany,
Extreme Islam, The Vatican,... dude there's all kinds of $hit that I can't even begin to imagine.
Just try to focus on JonesTown to illustrate my point better... One guy get's a thousand people to drink Cyanide Koolaid for a mass-suicide... THAT's CRAZY.

I'm going to throw out one interview THAT I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU WATCH... and after that, I will never bring up the subject again.... but before we go to that video... I want to make myself perfectly clear on something to the point that I'm going to quote myself :

Quote:
I easily think 10,000 people could of played a roll in the black operation known as 9/11.

Ask yourself how many top-secret projects the government has had in it's life time and guess how many employees each one would have to have.

For example: How many people do you think are working or have worked at Area 51... How many?

Anyway... I promise to STFU about this subject once and for all... I'll see you guys in the Football Forum or some $hit.

But I'm going to ask you kindly, If you are going to ridicule me... at least throw Bill Cooper under the bus with me.
Before you respond to this post... please watch the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK7PgP56VxA
Bill Cooper - The CNN Interview (Pt. 1 of 12) *Rare*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmNyq...eature=related
Bill Cooper - The CNN Interview (Pt. 2 of 12) *Rare*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1vCr...eature=related
Bill Cooper - The CNN Interview (Pt. 3 of 12) *Rare*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqBX2...eature=related
Bill Cooper - The CNN Interview (Pt. 4 of 12) *Rare*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=827PG...eature=related
Bill Cooper - The CNN Interview (Pt. 5 of 12) *Rare*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVd-A...eature=related
Bill Cooper - The CNN Interview (Pt. 6 of 12) *Rare*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw85y...eature=related
Bill Cooper - The CNN Interview (Pt. 7 of 12) *Rare*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gc5C...eature=related
Bill Cooper - The CNN Interview (Pt. 8 of 12) *Rare*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lloxc...eature=related
Bill Cooper - The CNN Interview (Pt. 9 of 12) *Rare*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aOO-...eature=related
Bill Cooper - The CNN Interview (Pt. 10 of 12) *Rare*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT-ig...eature=related
Bill Cooper - The CNN Interview (Pt. 11 of 12) *Rare*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jPuJ...eature=related
Bill Cooper - The CNN Interview (Pt. 12 of 12) *Rare*

Yes.... I posted the entire interview.

Last edited by Riddler : 03-01-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #63
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

This is why I can't take Dooms seriously.

Last edited by rufuspaul : 03-01-2011 at 04:09 PM.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:58 PM   #64
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

Sometimes I don't take myself serious either.

But look at my face :

This is my serious face.

I'm sorry... after today I promise to shut up about this subject... been on a conspiracy binge lately.

I need to Detox from this $hit... like DR DRE.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #65
Riddler
D-94

Quote:

yea... don't quote me on that...

I might not believe in that 10,000 People Bull$hit tomorrow... even though I quoted myself on that comment... I'm asking you not to quote me on it.

Hey man... lot's crazy people in today's world.

This dude took down a massive UFO in the movie Independence Day and look at what he's going through right now.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:11 PM   #66
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Dude it's your grammar that kills me.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:48 PM   #67
3ptShooter
I usually hit open layups

Quote:
I easily think 10,000 people could of played a roll in the black operation known as 9/11. But that's impossible you might say?

Well let me suggest to you what we are dealing with. We are dealing with an elaborate underground network that is an assortment of Freemasons.... who range anywhere from Zionists, Globalists, CIA, US military...

Quote:
Just try to focus on JonesTown to illustrate my point better... One guy get's a thousand people to drink Cyanide Koolaid for a mass-suicide... THAT's CRAZY.

one day my friend, you will see the irony in those two quotes when placed together.

to be serious, the real problem is you clearly are so deep into this stuff that you'll embrace just about anything that goes against the grain.

putting your skeptic hat on in the other direction might not be a bad idea.

example: if you didn't watch that cab driver video and think, "man, they sure seem to be leading him along and putting words in his mouth" then there's a problem.

example: a few minutes into the video, when you start hearing phrases like "conclusively established", raise the red flag.

example 3: they state one of the witness originally got wrong the timing and seeing a 2nd plane, but then latch on part of his other testimony...

good luck.
3ptShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #68
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ptShooter
one day my friend, you will see the irony in those two quotes when placed together.

to be serious, the real problem is you clearly are so deep into this stuff that you'll embrace just about anything that goes against the grain.

putting your skeptic hat on in the other direction might not be a bad idea.

example: if you didn't watch that cab driver video and think, "man, they sure seem to be leading him along and putting words in his mouth" then there's a problem.

example: a few minutes into the video, when you start hearing phrases like "conclusively established", raise the red flag.

example 3: they state one of the witness originally got wrong the timing and seeing a 2nd plane, but then latch on part of his other testimony...

good luck.

Hey 3ptShooter... you're a pretty cool guy.

I appreciate people like you... at least you've done some homework.

I know I could be wrong about everything I've said... I realize that.

I wish you could realize (or envision) that you might be wrong too.

anyway... I'm sending you props all the way from the other side of the spectrum.

can I ask you this: You don't think that Lloyd England interview was a little creepy? just a little?

And also I'd like to admit one thing... I did a little research on that Generator.... you are right: I don't have an explanation on that... I'm
stuck there.

This would be so much easier if we had a video tape instead of five frames.

There has to be a videotape somewhere!!!!!!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT...
Old 03-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #69
joe
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
When I have time I'll watch.
As far as I know, the NIST report gave all necessary explanations as to why the towers fell.

Many objects and documents were found, not only the hijacker's passport.
Many examples of crashes and accidents show that such objects are often not destroyed by impacts.
Even in the case of the Columbia accident! http://edition.cnn.com/2003/TECH/spa...ape/index.html

If I had the education (in physics, engineering, etc) necessary to understand and reconstruct what happened, I would do it on my own.
But since I don't have (like most people), I have to trust experts.

Conspiracy theories were "given to you" as well, no?
You either believe one story or the other based on what you see.

I don't get why people who believe the "official version" are "blind masses", whereas people who believe "another version" are not.

Wait, it's not conspiracy theorist vs me.
It's conspiracy theorist vs the NIST/US govmt version. The NIST report analyses the facts and gives the conclusion.

See above.
I don't know what happened. I have to trust someone else.
I trust the ones that give me a more reasonable explanation i.e. not the conspiracist.

You're right here and I agree with you.

Similarly, there's nothing wrong in accepting an explanation just because it comes from a settled authority. Who does it, is easily labeled as a "brainwashed follower".

I personally did
The first few years after 2001 I was completely into conspiracy theories.
After reading a lot from both sides, I've changed my mind.

Well I appreciate your calm head, I thought I came off rather rude after re-reading my post again today.

I don't think you need a degree in physics to learn some of this stuff, to be honest man. But I hear ya. It's just a crazy thing to think about either way. Can't even believe it really happened, 9/11 that is.

Quote:

Totally. I think part of that is definitely some arrogance on the part of 9/11 truthers. But I also think, it's that some of us feel that it's SO OBVIOUS that something's up with the official story.. that we're angry at other people who can't see that. Because if people like you, the majority, felt the same way, than we could make a real political movement to get some answers. So we lash out and call you guys "blind sheep" in the hope that it'll offend you enough to investigate things. Haha. But as it is, we're labeled as crazy and can't even have our opinions taken seriously on the news..

At least we just want it honestly investigated by a 3rd party. But it never was, and much of the evidence has been destroyed. Only adding to the doubts.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:35 PM   #70
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Dude it's your grammar that kills me.

I know it sucks... I'll try to improve it.

I type fast.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:44 PM   #71
IcanzIIravor
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mztfFdpd1Rk
BBC: al Qaeda Does Not Exist

Not saying it's true... just keep an open mind.

props to BBC.

So AQ's formation and rise through the 90's was all a part of the US conspiracy leading up to 9/11? The bombing of the Cole and the bombing in Africa was also a part of the conspiracy? AQ having guest rights under the Taliban was a part of it too? The London and Madrid bombings as well? What about what AQ has done in Iraq? All a part of the conspiracy since AQ really doesn't exist? Have you read up on who Al Zawahiri is? If so how in the world does he strike you as someone who would be a puppet of the US government, let alone OBL as one. Remember these are the same guys who where in the Afghan war against the Soviet Union who we supplied and then abandoned. What makes you think they would be pawns of the US again? These are the same guys who further despised us for Saudi accepting our help during the first Gulf War instead of their help, yet they are willing pawns of the US and this global conspiracy?
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #72
IcanzIIravor
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
Well I appreciate your calm head, I thought I came off rather rude after re-reading my post again today.

I don't think you need a degree in physics to learn some of this stuff, to be honest man. But I hear ya. It's just a crazy thing to think about either way. Can't even believe it really happened, 9/11 that is.

Totally. I think part of that is definitely some arrogance on the part of 9/11 truthers. But I also think, it's that some of us feel that it's SO OBVIOUS that something's up with the official story.. that we're angry at other people who can't see that. Because if people like you, the majority, felt the same way, than we could make a real political movement to get some answers. So we lash out and call you guys "blind sheep" in the hope that it'll offend you enough to investigate things. Haha. But as it is, we're labeled as crazy and can't even have our opinions taken seriously on the news..

At least we just want it honestly investigated by a 3rd party. But it never was, and much of the evidence has been destroyed. Only adding to the doubts.

I do agree that you that the official story has parts of it that are ridiculous and vague to dubious degrees, but I disagree on why that is so. I think it has nothing to do with a government conspiracy to perpetrate 9/11 and everything to do with various government agencies realizing how bad they screwed up and scrambling to make themselves not look criminally bad in how they missed, overlooked and refused to work with one another to put all the pieces together to prevent 9/11.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:55 PM   #73
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
So AQ's formation and rise through the 90's was all a part of the US conspiracy leading up to 9/11? The bombing of the Cole and the bombing in Africa was also a part of the conspiracy? AQ having guest rights under the Taliban was a part of it too? The London and Madrid bombings as well? What about what AQ has done in Iraq? All a part of the conspiracy since AQ really doesn't exist? Have you read up on who Al Zawahiri is? If so how in the world does he strike you as someone who would be a puppet of the US government, let alone OBL as one. Remember these are the same guys who where in the Afghan war against the Soviet Union who we supplied and then abandoned. What makes you think they would be pawns of the US again? These are the same guys who further despised us for Saudi accepting our help during the first Gulf War instead of their help, yet they are willing pawns of the US and this global conspiracy?

Here is my understanding... Al Queda really means "Data Base"

the CIA has a "Data Base" of Afghanistan folks whom they've kept tabs on
when they did business (Soviet Union issue like you mentioned)

Are some of them really terrorists? Absolutely... Is there a large group that is networking? Nothing serious enough for us to be occupying their country.

The bombing of the Cole was probably really islamic terrorists... no conspiracy there.

But some of these radical muslims are double agents.

This is one that I believe to be a double agent: 9/11 Hijacker Muhamod Atta.... that nigg@ was working for the CIA.

All I'm suggesting is that AQ is really an "Exaggeration" .... do they exist? Yes, but the CIA gave them the name AQ. (could be wrong on that... but probably not)

AQ is the patsy they've somewhat help create...

Some people have speculated OBL has CIA connections... after all George Bush Sr. was hanging out with the Bin Laden's on 9/11.

Last edited by Riddler : 03-01-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #74
IcanzIIravor
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Here is my understanding... Al Queda really means "Data Base"

the CIA has a "Data Base" of Afghanistan folks whom they've kept tabs on
when they did business (Soviet Union issue like you mentioned)

Are some of them really terrorists? Absolutely... Is there a large group that is networking? Nothing serious enough for us to be occupying their country.

The bombing of the Cole was probably really islamic terrorists... no conspiracy there.

But some of these radical muslims are double agents.

This is one that I believe to be a double agent: 9/11 Hijacker Muhamod Atta.... that nigg@ was working for the CIA.

All I'm suggesting is that AQ is really an "Exaggeration" .... do they exist? Yes, but the CIA gave them the name AQ. (could be wrong on that... but probably not)

AQ is the patsy they've somewhat helped create...

Some people have speculated OBL has CIA connections... after all George Bush Sr. was hanging out with the Bin Laden's on 9/11.

Who the hell told you al queda means data base? So you're saying this conspiracy has it's origins in 1989 around when Al Queda was formed? The literal meaning is 'The base'. Anyone who twists that to mean data base is smoking something. I haven't seen any shred of evidence that the US bankrolled Al Queda at all. By the time OBL and Al Zawahiri had formed the group the Afghan war was over and we where on to funding dictators like we usually do. I think some of these conspiracy people you listen too are discounting the vast network of charities and activities such as running drugs that helped fund AQ over the years. People seem to discount just how much money flowed from Saudi Arabia and countries as well with people eager to help them. That had nothing to do with the CIA let alone any government conspiracy in the USA.

Now I do think we had some idea of who the players where when the group was formed due to many of them having been supplied with funds and arms by the CIA through the Afghan war, but that funding stopped well before the forming of AQ. As far as Atta being a double agent, I have no clue on that, nor have I seen any credible evidence to that so I won't dispute that aspect of what you are saying.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:33 PM   #75
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Who the hell told you al queda means data base? So you're saying this conspiracy has it's origins

30 years in the making... Had to have been about 30 years.

remember that old saying... or that old question:

"How many years is the Government ahead of us (sometimes referring to technology)"?

They are about 30 years ahead of us.

I know it sounds like tin-foil hat stuff... but

maybe this crazy thread helps... (barely read it... could be garbage)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread343909/pg1
http://www.historycommons.org/contex...ibribe&scale=5
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: