Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2011, 09:55 PM   #106
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Default Re: Exclusive: Charlie Sheen Says He's 'Not Bipolar but 'Bi-Winning'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I had one guy try to sponsor me and later that night he admitted to me that he had a drink two days ago... WTF is that $hit?

was he like "say dawg, I got sooo f*cked up the other night...damn fool you shoulda seen that shit, THAT PARTY WAS OFF THE HOOK N*GGA!!!"
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:57 PM   #107
wheyhigh
Banned

I lol'ed when I saw the tv commercial for an upcoming interview with sheenmasta'
"Yeah I am on drugs, it's called CHARLIE SHEEN!"

It went something like that but with emphasis.^^^

wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:16 PM   #108
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-

was he like "say dawg, I got sooo f*cked up the other night...damn fool you shoulda seen that shit, THAT PARTY WAS OFF THE HOOK N*GGA!!!"

It was more like: "I take breaks from AA... when I fall off the wagon I come back to this place to make sure I don't lose control... But I can still be your sponser." (something like that. )

Guy said he was a Freemason too... he said "Freemasons created AA" while he was speaking to the group... and my head suddenly popped up and I was paying full attention to what he had to say.

I approached him after the meeting and we talked for like an hour.

Black Dude... he was cool and open minded.

He called me a few times to try to get me to go back... but I never did.

That actually might of been the last meeting i ever went to.

(my estimation I've been to about 50 meetings in my life time.... and I always try to speak to the group as a way of facing my fear of public speaking... That's why I enjoyed it... I was using AA as speech class

I wanted to practice public speaking... )

edit: (i was court ordered to do AA... don't get a DWI in the state of Texas)

Last edited by Riddler : 03-01-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:10 PM   #109
bokes15
Playoffs!

lol, dude is crazy, looked like he was still on drugs during the interview. Plus he was an asshole.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:31 AM   #110
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Part 1 of the Charlie Sheen interview from 20/20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lW22...embedded#at=73
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:45 AM   #111
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
Part 1 of the Charlie Sheen interview from 20/20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lW22...embedded#at=73

I'm so glad America has now been forced to listen to Sheen.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:53 AM   #112
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

Charlie Sheen should go hang out with Josh Hamilton.... they'd make a good combo of two completely sober guys hanging out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXOrKT7SUoY
I Am Second Josh Hamilton

I honestly get teary eyed when i watch that.^^^

are you friggin joking? I want Sheen nowhere near him.

five minutes of Charlie and its right back to this

the Rangers are finally worth a damn. lets not risk it!
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:09 AM   #113
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Police remove Sheen's twin boys from his home
'This is not the America I grew up in,' actor tells NBC News

LOS ANGELES Actor Charlie Sheen told NBC News that police removed his twin boys from his Los Angeles mansion Tuesday night.

"This is not the America I grew up in," he told NBC News.

RadarOnline.com reported a judge ordered the twins, Bob and Max, who turn 2 this month, removed because they must be returned to their mother, Brooke Mueller, who filed for divorce from Sheen in February.

The "Two and a Half Men" star has said he wants full custody of the twins.

"My fangs are dripping tiger blood," Sheen told RadarOnline.com.

On his new Twitter account, Sheen tweeted late Tuesday: "My sons' are fine... My path is now clear... Defeat is not an option..!"

Mueller, 33, earlier Tuesday reportedly won a restraining order to keep Sheen 100 yards away from her.

Details were sketchy about what prompted the emergency court order, which was first reported by TMZ.

Mueller and Sheen were set to be officially divorced in May.

A Los Angeles judge reportedly did not address a custody issue Mueller raised in court, on a day Sheen told an interviewer his two live-in girlfriends helped take care of the kids.

In reacting to news of the restraining order, Sheen used a term from "Star Wars." He told TMZ he was "already planning on staying 100 parsecs away" from Mueller.

The twins were removed on the same day Sheen started a Twitter account and gained thousands followers.

arlier Tuesday, CBS Chief Executive Leslie Moonves described the future of "Two and a Half Men" as uncertain while Sheen spoke of a drug-free life with two "goddess" girlfriends at his home dubbed Sober Valley Lodge.

Moonves, interviewed at an investors' conference Tuesday in San Francisco, said he hoped TV's top-rated comedy would return to CBS, adding, "We'll see."

Sheen's personal woes and public tirades against producers of "Two and a Half Men" reduced the show's season, but Moonves said CBS isn't suffering financially in the short term because paying for fewer episodes than planned of the expensive sitcom is "financially a gainer."

"Going down the road ... I don't know what's going to happen," he said, then took a poke at Sheen's ongoing media tour. "He's on the air quite a bit these days. I wish he would have worked this hard to promote himself for an Emmy." Sheen has been nominated four times for lead actor in a comedy series for "Men," but has never won.

Meanwhile, Sheen, 45, was a guest on Howard Stern's radio show Tuesday, discussing his career as a Hollywood playboy, after a return to NBC's "Today." The actor kept up his aggressive public relations campaign against the network, producer Warner Bros. Television and critics of his style.

Asked on "Today" about reaction to previous comments in which he called himself "a total rock star from Mars," among other startling descriptions, Sheen shrugged off the reaction.

"I am grandiose because I live a grandiose life. I'm tired of being 'aw shucks.' That's not me. ... What's wrong with that?" he said.

Sheen had high praise for the two women living with him whom he calls "goddesses."

"These women don't judge me. ... They don't lead with opinion. They don't lead with their own needs all the time," he said.

Asked if the pair help care for his children, who include nearly 2-year-old twins with Brooke Mueller, Sheen replied, "Oh, yeah. If I can't be there, they're there, and it's like everybody helps out. ... There's nothing broken here."

Sheen asserted he isn't using drugs, saying "drug tests don't lie" and presenting recent test results with "the word 'negative' is, like, printed, like, 18 trillion times."

"Don't remember, don't care," he said when asked the last time he'd used drugs.

He has rejected attempts by his family, including father Martin Sheen ("The West Wing," "Apocalypse Now") to intervene in his life and told them, "'I appreciate your love and your, and your compassion, if that's what you want to call it.'

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41861860
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:15 AM   #114
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
The "Two and a Half Men" star has said he wants full custody of the twins.

NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: