Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2011, 03:29 AM   #1
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default When Eddie was actually funny

Some of my favorite clips of his stand ups.
On Italians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fp67geuhJM
***** Trap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vafx0i6kyo8
On his own jokes and foreigners reaction to it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNvyyTkoKXI
Cheating
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_f6qFBQD9U

Enjoy
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:54 AM   #2
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: When Eddie was actually funny

Eddie Murphy is my fav actor/comedian of all-time. I don't even have to click on the links to know exactly what bits they are. I literally have every word from both 'Delirious' and 'Raw' memorized.

It's too bad kids these days only know Eddie for his 'children' movies. I would give my pinky toe to see a young Eddie Murphy do standup. He's said on multiple occasions that he's going to do a 'hardcore' standup tour before he retires... one can only dream.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:03 AM   #3
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

may be i'm too young but i never LOLed during his stand up, dave chappelle is one of the only comedians that makes me really LOL among a few others
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:09 AM   #4
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

You might be devoid of humor then because Raw and Delirious are stomach cramp, spit out your drink funny.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:11 AM   #5
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

they were ok, not bad not great, i dont get any laughs from it

mitch hedberg tears me up sometimes
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:35 AM   #6
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I would give my pinky toe to see a young Eddie Murphy do standup.

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #7
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Talking Re: When Eddie was actually funny

"Oh, you wanna hit people with garbage cans now? Now I gotsta cut ya!"
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: