Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2011, 03:52 AM   #1
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default List some Things that would make your race ashamed of you

what are some things they (race, ethnicity) would at you

-I have never seen any of the Godfathers
-some of the reason a lot of black actors and mostly actresses don't get get roles is because they are not versatile enough
-I love white women
-I use shrooms occasionally
-BET is trash
-I would not step foot into a black college
-fukk the hood
-I would fight in a war representing USA

more coming

Last edited by Premeditated : 03-01-2011 at 03:55 AM.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:57 AM   #2
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: List some Things that would make your race ashamed of you

I'm white.

I don't think I do much my race would be ashamed of me for. I think the white race in general is too diverse in America to have set things that'd make them ashamed.

I think acting like a wig*er is one of them. But I think that's pretty dumb, because how you act is just a consequence of what you see.. and if a white guy is constantly around black people and african american culture, how else is he supposed to act?

Last edited by joe : 03-01-2011 at 04:12 AM.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:00 AM   #3
joe
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
what are some things they (race, ethnicity) would at you

-I have never seen any of the Godfathers
-some of the reason a lot of black actors and mostly actresses don't get get roles is because they are not versatile enough
-I love white women
-I use shrooms occasionally
-BET is trash
-I would not step foot into a black college
-fukk the hood
-I would fight in a war representing USA

more coming

some of these I think more black people should def. get on board with. especially fukk the hood.. No person should ever glorify or celebrate being raised in a crappy neighborhood.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:06 AM   #4
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

my grades in university are horrible

i smoke weed, done cocaine

i gamble

i prefer american culture

i prefer japanese girls over chinese

i pity the narrow mindedness of the stereotypical chinese

i dont eat white rice
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:07 AM   #5
Premeditated
Banned

Premeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPremeditated has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
some of these I think more black people should def. get on board with. especially fukk the hood.. No person should ever glorify or celebrate being raised in a crappy neighborhood.
oh...you'd be surprised. especially with where these rappers grew up. As soon as they get success and some of them move out, they get scrutinized like crazy by these ignorant hoodstitutionalized savages. I remember Fat Joe criticizing 50 Cent for not being in the hood when his fatass is always in Miami.
Premeditated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:20 AM   #6
joe
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
oh...you'd be surprised. especially with where these rappers grew up. As soon as they get success and some of them move out, they get scrutinized like crazy by these ignorant hoodstitutionalized savages. I remember Fat Joe criticizing 50 Cent for not being in the hood when his fatass is always in Miami.

Nahh I definitely hear you. That's all a lot of these rappers talk about. "I'm still in the hood!" "You left the hood!" "Nobody respects you in the hood!"

In my view it holds you guys back somewhat. There seems to be a lot of negativity put on black americans looking to "move up." No doubt fed by the extreme distrust of white culture. But obviously I'm on the outside looking in so I can't pretend to know the entire dynamic there.

But look at white americans. You rarely have a white person being discredited because he left a bad neighborhood, or caring what people in crappy neighborhoods think of him. For us you get judged more if you can't make it out of those neighborhoods, or if you fall into them.

Such a strange little thought.

Last edited by joe : 03-01-2011 at 04:26 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: