Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2011, 06:57 PM   #16
Naruto-sama
High School Starter

Naruto-sama has a bad reputationNaruto-sama has a bad reputationNaruto-sama has a bad reputationNaruto-sama has a bad reputation
Default Re: Getting a new phone, need help deciding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
nnnoorrrrmmmaaalll pprrriiicceeee iiss tooo2222 muucchh fffooo444rrrrr yyooouuu

I'm sserriouss i miight buy phoone buut i'm wworryied abouut sweeaty haands i got
Naruto-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #17
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto-sama
I'm sserriouss i miight buy phoone buut i'm wworryied abouut sweeaty haands i got
iiimmmssserrriioouuusss222tttttooooooo
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:03 PM   #18
Naruto-sama
High School Starter

Naruto-sama has a bad reputationNaruto-sama has a bad reputationNaruto-sama has a bad reputationNaruto-sama has a bad reputation

Quote:
iiimmmssserrriioouuusss222tttttooooooo

Okaaay maan neveerminnd i askeed thenn
Naruto-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #19
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Okaaay maan neveerminnd i askeed thenn
asskk meee norrmmaallyyy anddddd uuuuu wwiilllllgggeetetttaaaannoorrrmmaalllannssweeer
Old 03-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #20
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Kobe681 has decent reputationKobe681 has decent reputation

Quote:
asskk meee norrmmaallyyy anddddd uuuuu wwiilllllgggeetetttaaaannoorrrmmaalllannssweeer

LOL....

Quote:
yeah. got it saturday for $120

How did you get it for so cheap????!
Kobe681 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #21
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe681
LOL....

How did you get it for so cheap????!
costco has the best price ($120). you don't need a membership either, since it's through a 3rd party located in costco. it's for $150 at walmart and radio shack.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #22
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Quote:
costco has the best price ($120). you don't need a membership either, since it's through a 3rd party located in costco. it's for $150 at walmart and radio shack.

Sick. Thanks for the tip. Does costco require the rebates stuff? I know bestbuy doesnt as well as some online retailers. I have the Samsung Captivate right now, i like this phone but I just really want the Atrix.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #23
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe681
Sick. Thanks for the tip. Does costco require the rebates stuff? I know bestbuy doesnt as well as some online retailers. I have the Samsung Captivate right now, i like this phone but I just really want the Atrix.

yeah i had the captivate too. and no, you don't need a rebate.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:13 PM   #24
3ptShooter
I hit open layups

3ptShooter has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

some suggestions:

any smart phone is going to oil if you sweat.

in all seriousness, i can't figure out how you could double all your vowels when you type. how?
3ptShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #25
Kobe681
Great young streetballer

Quote:
yeah i had the captivate too. and no, you don't need a rebate.
What did you do with your captivate?
Old 03-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #26
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I kinda wanna get that andriod psphone. looks badass.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #27
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

im switchin from blackberry to iphone next month

I dont even know how its a debate the iphone shits on blackberry
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #28
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
im switchin from blackberry to iphone next month

I dont even know how its a debate the iphone shits on blackberry

lmao u serious? bb has the trackball, what does iphone have? nothing
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #29
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Yeah, if I do get the iPhone, I would definitely wait until the new one comes out. No point in getting the 4 now, IMO.

Thanks for all of your input- I am going to look into that Dual-core Droid Rez was talking about.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #30
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932
Yeah, if I do get the iPhone, I would definitely wait until the new one comes out. No point in getting the 4 now, IMO.

Thanks for all of your input- I am going to look into that Dual-core Droid Rez was talking about.
It's not a bad one, but there are two others that are also really fast (and in my opinion have much nicer looking software) The Samsung Galaxy S II, and the LG Optimus 3D. If either of those come to Verizon it would be crazy not to get them.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: