Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2011, 10:05 PM   #31
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Getting a new phone, need help deciding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
dual core android phones are already out. the motorola atrix and the lg optimus 2x

also, the atrix has a huge capacity battery. reviews has shown that it is at least on par with the iphone 4. to test it, i unplugged it from the charger last night and woke up this morning 8 hours later, it was still over 90%. i have since been using and testing it constantly all day (browsing, gps, installing and uninstalling apps, games) and it is still going strong.
He's Verizon, so none of the dual cores have come to him yet. The bionic is a different phone than the atrix, and I don't think it's out yet. That's good to hear about your Atrix though, because in the test (phonearena) they said it's only 1.5 days, which is the same as the Samsung Galaxies, but worse than the Iphone. (again, this is all according to other people's tests).
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #32
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave3
He's Verizon, so none of the dual cores have come to him yet. The bionic is a different phone than the atrix, and I don't think it's out yet. That's good to hear about your Atrix though, because in the test (phonearena) they said it's only 1.5 days, which is the same as the Samsung Galaxies, but worse than the Iphone. (again, this is all according to other people's tests).
yeah, my atrix is definetely lasting longer then my my captivate did. it has been unplugged for almost 24 hours now and i have been using it alot today. still has 15% left
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:41 PM   #33
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe681
What did you do with your captivate?
rooted and flashed cognition 4 on it and gave it to the wifey
Old 03-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #34
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I kinda wanna get that andriod psphone. looks badass.
i'm worried about the battery on that thing, but i guess you can always carry around a spare.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:43 PM   #35
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932
Yeah, if I do get the iPhone, I would definitely wait until the new one comes out. No point in getting the 4 now, IMO.

Thanks for all of your input- I am going to look into that Dual-core Droid Rez was talking about.
your on verizon though, so look into the thunderbolt (not dual core) or the bionic (similar to mine but half the ram. dual core)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: