Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Nastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat coolNastradamus is considered somewhat cool
Default I can't find the thread from the other day but....

I wanted to say that Dirk has never had another superstar and people need to get off his back. He has big losses because he is all his team has. Sure, there is Terry and Kidd and Butler and Chandler and guys like Josh Howard and Devin Harris over the years. Good players and for that reason the Mavs usually have a strong team.

However, Dirk has never had the caliber of teammates that Lebron(now),Kobe,Duncan,Wade(speaking more of Shaq in this situation) etc. have had when they won a title. Nobody else is expected to win with what Dirk has but Dirk gets ripped for not winning.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I can't find the thread from the other day but....

More excuse be more excuses...It aint Nash n Finley's fault that Dirk isn't a true 7ft PF like he should be...N!gga wanna be at the 3pt line or the perimeter all the time...

If Nash and Finley had Gasol instead of Dirk for those years, Mavs would have won titles.

Edit, maybe not won, but had a better chance at it...West was good in those days.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont see how fans are seriously making excuses for this guy especially when most of the other superstars in the league at the time had aboslute trash around them.

KG/AI/VC/T-mac/Pierce/etc.. would've killed to have that kind of talent around them.

Whenever I hear that the problems with his teams were that they had no one to guard a great big I always react like this...

isnt Dirk a big, great players will at least try to make an impact on defense.

Last edited by PowerGlove : 03-04-2011 at 01:55 PM.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #4
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
I dont see how fans are seriously making excuses for this guy especially when most of the other superstars in the league at the time had aboslute trash around them.

KG/AI/VC/T-mac/Pierce/etc.. would've killed to have that kind of talent around them.

Whenever I hear that the problems with his teams were that they had no one to guard a great big I always react like this...

isnt Dirk a big, great players will at least try to make an impact on defense.

This.

His excuse makers always talking about, "My Dirky never had that inside presence to win titles"....Well if punkass Dirk took his 7ft skilled ass inside, then maybe they would....They would also only need a Center who can atleast block 2 shots and grab 8 boards....Lakers won a title with a Center dropping a mega 6ppg 7-8reb....It can be done.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: