Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board
Default She smashed the homie

Simple question, what's your stand on this subject?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:01 AM   #2
RandyOrton
OKC

RandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: She smashed the homie

homie got smashed
RandyOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:01 AM   #3
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Simple question, what's your stand on this subject?

What was the subject?
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #4
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Smashed, the homie got.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #5
Scientist
Banned

Scientist has an OK reputation so far

How ghetto do you try to come off as dude?
Scientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
What was the subject?
A young lady had sex with your homie.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #7
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Smashed the Homie is good news if you never cared about the b!tch...Smashin a chick who smashed the homie is a great bonding experience for males...Like pick up basketball and checkers.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #8
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Why do I have to have a stance on my homie having sex? WTF is going on?
Old 03-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #9
crosso√er
Decent college freshman

crosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

It's no fun if I can't get none?
crosso√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #10
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
Smashed the Homie is good news if you never cared about the b!tch...Smashin a chick who smashed the homie is a great bonding experience for males...Like pick up basketball and checkers.

I'm not having this shit.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin
Why do I have to have a stance on my homie having sex? WTF is going on?
Well, she tryin to get at me but ... she was with one of my boys before.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:09 AM   #12
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Illegal touching
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:09 AM   #13
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Quote:

Oh, now I get it. ****ing blacks and their slang.

I think it's fine if it was within a couple years and it she was a reg, but your buddy gives you the OK. If it was way in the past like in highschool than permission is not needed. If it was recent, but a one night stand then no permission is needed.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:09 AM   #14
crosso√er
Decent college freshman

crosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

If he's your homie, then you should first ask him if it's alright you date her. If he says no, then there's your answer.
Unless you really like her and willing to take a potential hit on your friendship with the guy.

Bros b4 hoes.
crosso√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:11 AM   #15
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

One of my best friends banged one of my other best friend's ex, but they were talking about maybe trying again after taking some time off. That was a definite no-no. Let's just say my a-hole friend texts me last week saying "Yo, ____ actually texted me wanting to chill and blaze." This being about a year and a half later. lol

Make sure you know it's over between your friend and the girl.....not saying in my friend's case, he didn't know they were thinking about getting back together (makes the b!tch a kunt too), but make sure anyways and don't put hoes before bros if you find out there might be something there still.

Last edited by Dolphin : 03-02-2011 at 12:13 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: