Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 08-24-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Billups hopes to play 4 more years

Chris Dempsey of the Denver Post reports (via blog):
Chauncey Billups hopes to play four more years

Billups wants to finish his career in Denver, his hometown. But if the team deteriorates around him, he’ll think about ending it somewhere where the wins will potentially be more plentiful.

“I have hopefully four years left of playing,” Billups said, “and I’m not the kind of person to just ride it out. I want to win. I want to go out on top; I want to go out winning. …I want to get out there, get after it and play. And I want to win as a Nugget the rest of my years. In a perfect world that’s what I would want, that’s what I would hope for.”
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Billups hopes to play 4 more years

Well if Melo gets traded will put Billups in a tough spot. Denver will hopefully rebuild(If they don't that will SUCK) and I'm not sure Billups will be included in that.

Lawson can't sit behind Billups for 4 years. Billups would be a great mentor\off the bench player tho if Melo does stay.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
E_Stamkos
I brick open layups

E_Stamkos has decent reputation

What's Chaunceys current contract look like?
E_Stamkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #4
Ghettobird
Banned

Ghettobird is a pretty well-respected posterGhettobird is a pretty well-respected posterGhettobird is a pretty well-respected poster

if he wants to keep playing we should move him, whil he still has some value, lawson needs more PT and maybe we can get some decent pieces back
Ghettobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:24 AM   #5
itchymorb
Can barely lace up my sneakers

itchymorb has an OK reputation so far

move billups to sg and play alongside lawson
itchymorb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

I'm a huge CB fan but unless Karl drastically cuts his minutes, I don't think he'll get four more years... this year he already seems slower and his shot selection has been horrible... also, I always thought at this point in his career he'd move over to SG a little bit more (not just b/c Lawson needs minutes but so he doesn't need to cover fast PGs) but he so far he hasn't looked good playing with Ty this year and it seems like Ty defers too much to him...

I think his minutes should be kept at like 28 mpg this year...
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:04 AM   #7
Zack Ryder
Banned

Zack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZack Ryder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he can do it bro
Zack Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #8
maggie901
Can barely lace up my sneakers

maggie901 has an OK reputation so far

I think he can make it

cheap dvd box sets, discount dvd boxed sets Excellent service and DVD Box Sets at dvdboxroom, for a best online shop, enjoy safe and fast DVD Box Sets delivery,
Tower Prep Season 1 DVD Boxset
Entourage Season 7 DVD Boxset
maggie901 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: