Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-04-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
KB2clutch
Banned

KB2clutch is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Mike Millers stat-padding cost Miami the game...

thats why u dont stat-pad, obviously had enough time to get the shot off before the half, but waits to take it after the buzzer so his fg% doesnt take a hit... the three-points was the difference between the loss and overtime.
KB2clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:10 AM   #2
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Mike Millers stat-padding cost Miami the game...

How about staying home on some of those Orlando 3s in the 2nd half?
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:13 AM   #3
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2clutch
thats why u dont stat-pad, obviously had enough time to get the shot off before the half, but waits to take it after the buzzer so his fg% doesnt take a hit... the three-points was the difference between the loss and overtime.

Who knows? Maybe it could have been it's all speculation though.

But he does have a good coach to teach him the basics of stat padding

(just a joke)
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:16 AM   #4
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Just because he made a 3/4 court bomb at his own pace, doesn't mean he'd make the same shot in 1/2 the amount of time.

3 points either way COMPLETELY CHANGES the dynamic and strategy of a game, and to blame the win or loss on one single shot at the end of the FIRST HALF is ignorant and wholly trollsome.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #5
KB2clutch
Banned

KB2clutch is starting to rub some people the wrong way

still raging at this... hate statpadders
KB2clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
still raging at this... hate statpadders
It's ok. Just let it all out, and then the healing process can begin.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #7
Walduś
Banned

Walduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputation

nah, it was the guy that went 0/0/0 0% in the 4th.
Walduś is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #8
ThaWadeFade3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ThaWadeFade3 has an OK reputation so far

This is the dumbest thing to point the loss on, who says he would have even made it given 1 second earlier. The percentages of that shot are so low, it was a freak shot. The fact that they played no perimeter D in the second half must have had nothing to do with it. I do agree stat padding is dumb, but this point is also dumb.
ThaWadeFade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:26 PM   #9
t-rex
17 NBA Championships

t-rex has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
How about staying home on some of those Orlando 3s in the 2nd half?

Didn't Miami have the #1 defense in the NBA against 3 point shooting?
t-rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:32 PM   #10
Harion
Banned

Harion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

you know, threads like these that troll Kobe and his fans never stay open and almost always gets deleted immediately. can we have some fairness in here ISH?
Harion is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: