Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-03-2011, 03:22 AM   #46
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation
Default Re: Mavs sign Corey Brewer

GOOD signing. Butler will be back before the playoffs as well.
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #47
Nelson14
best Dallas PG

Nelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation here

gret defensive signing
Nelson14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:17 PM   #48
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

The signing became official today:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=7296
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:27 PM   #49
sixer6ad
Local High School Star

sixer6ad has decent reputation

I would like for every good player to come to the East right now and sign with any team north of South Florida.
sixer6ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:58 PM   #50
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm sorry for the Lakers but when Butler returns the Lakers can say bye bye Finals matchup against the Celtics.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #51
Melo Screwed Us
Banned

Melo Screwed Us has an OK reputation so far

im still pretty irritated that he was dropped in favor of roger ****ing mason.
Melo Screwed Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:19 PM   #52
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melo Screwed Us
im still pretty irritated that he was dropped in favor of roger ****ing mason.

Because he can´t shoot three´s and plays defense.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:36 AM   #53
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

good pick up by the mavs.. i know jeff green is better overall. but i could have been happier if we get brewer he is like james posey.. to me
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:34 AM   #54
roffie
Local High School Star

roffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat cool

great pick up for the mavs
roffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:48 AM   #55
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

why was brewer bought out from the knicks in the first place? I haven't seen anyone question that move by the knicks organisation. Maybe some financial reasons that I'm not aware of?

he could have provided good defense for the knicks in the playoffs versus the wades, lebrons and pierces of the east.

Last edited by ikoiko : 03-04-2011 at 07:51 AM.
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:04 AM   #56
Nero Tulip
Local High School Star

Nero Tulip has decent reputation

Goddamit. As as Spurs fan the Mavs worry me more than any other team.
Nero Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #57
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko
why was brewer bought out from the knicks in the first place? I haven't seen anyone question that move by the knicks organisation. Maybe some financial reasons that I'm not aware of?

he could have provided good defense for the knicks in the playoffs versus the wades, lebrons and pierces of the east.

Please, someone explain this! Why did they keep Roger Mason, when they had a younger and better player in Brewer.
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:52 PM   #58
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkdiggler41
Please, someone explain this! Why did they keep Roger Mason, when they had a younger and better player in Brewer.

I heard from some radio people here in Dallas that they think it was actually b/c the Knicks were doing Brewer's (and Amar'e) agent a favor. Brewer wanted out and the Knicks obliged. Kind of like how Alexis Ajinca wanted to be traded from the Mavs to a team where he could develop almost as soon as he got here and the Mavs also eventually moved him per his wishes.

dunno how true that is though.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #59
davidenk0
I hit open 5-footers

davidenk0 has an OK reputation so far

Good move by the Mavs, I can't understand why the Knicks bought him out.
davidenk0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #60
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter

ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
I heard from some radio people here in Dallas that they think it was actually b/c the Knicks were doing Brewer's (and Amar'e) agent a favor. Brewer wanted out and the Knicks obliged. Kind of like how Alexis Ajinca wanted to be traded from the Mavs to a team where he could develop almost as soon as he got here and the Mavs also eventually moved him per his wishes.

dunno how true that is though.

i heard this a well. either way, we'll take it. this is going to be fantastic for us.

brewer will be asked to do things he's really comfortable with. he'll be josh howard when he was a scrappy all around player that didn't take bad shots.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: