Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #16
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

Default Re: The Rage Thread

I watched part of this game but had to turn the game off around the second quarter we was ahead by like 15 but............ I Saw so many bad calls by the refs that i refused to even consider this a game. Especialy after i saw 4 different hawks foul deng and still get a no call then on the other end the bulls got a ticky tack foul.. then there was a play where rose was getting an ally oop and the ball was deflected by horford out of bounds and the bulls were so upset by the bad call that they just let hawks get a free basket. THIS type of shit was going on all game. IM talking HORABLE CALLS. So i just decided this is a waste of my time. And even though the bulls were ahead I was ready to bet everything i had that hawks would turn the game around with refs acting like complete dumb asses. I am not sure of all the details but this game was a complete joke from the start. so you guys want to blame the team go for it.....I would like to add this is the first game all season i quit watching... im such a bulls homer i try to watch every game but there is seriously a time to drawl the line. I even would go out of my way to think that the refs were trying to stop the flow of the game when the bulls were on a run. There should be a way to put wack games like this under review by stern cause i am ashamed of our sport sometimes.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:16 PM   #17
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

wait i bet you that somebody by hawks organization paid these refs to turn the cheek cause bulls are ahead of hawks in standings... pshhhhh
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:50 PM   #18
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:42 AM   #19
methusala
Serious playground baller

A loss like this is great for this team.

Yeah. I said it.

Every once in a while a team needs a kicked-in-the-dick type loss to remind them that they still got things to work on.

Look at it big picture wise. They were rolling into this game, then came out and took a unified dump on Atlanta's face to start. Then they sat, got sloppy, and lost the damn thing.

Guarandamntee you they will learn from this. Learn not to coast. Not to get complacent. Losing sucked but so what. It's one game. They'll learn from it. Games like this show this team the other side of the lawn. (You know, the one with all the weeds and dog shit everywhere.) And you need to see that once in a while to remind you to stay on that fresh and green side. With the lawn chairs and shit.

Relax everybody.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:59 AM   #20
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

Methasula, I agree with all of your post. I'm not sure whether people here were feraking about the bulls long term chances, I just think everyone was pissed off after a bad loss. I bet Rose will go off from the three point line though, since he missed that game tying three. Remember when he missed that free throw against the clippers? He's been shooting at 88% since.

On a side note guys, whenever you feel shitty about our team, just remember one thing... atleast we're not the heat
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:41 AM   #21
methusala

Personally I never get too worked up over bad regular season losses. Do they hurt? Hell yes they do. But, and this goes for really all NBA fans, I've always felt there was too much knee jerk reaction to losses in the NBA. There are 82 games. This ain't the NFL. This is closer to an MLB schedule. Every good team is going to have 4-10 'Holy Shit' losses and at least a few more 'What in the world of Eddy Curry throat ****ing a double Whopper just happened' losses each year.

Last night was one of the latter. But more often that not, teams end up learning from more those horrible losses than just another win.

They'll be fine everybody. Just get that shit off your chest now and get ready for Orlando.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:01 AM   #22
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

Im concerned due to the fact that the bulls are mediocre on the road. Im chalking it up to them being young.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #23
jayre
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
Boozer could have and should have stepped up as well.

He can't do do much when he doesn't get the ball. It reminds me of the MJ days when everyone stood around and watched in the 4th quarter. I don't think Thibs like Boozer very much.
jayre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #24
ChiCity
I brick open layups

were absolute SH1TE on the road
ChiCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:51 PM   #25
methusala

Orlando.