Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Family guy thread

Hey was thinking just for the hell of it.. post your favorite clip from Family Guy. Mine is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHKTE...eature=related

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 04-01-2011 at 04:31 PM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Family guy thread

jeff, what did we do to deserve this??
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:30 PM   #3
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton

When was the last time you actually just posted? Or is everything you crying?
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:31 PM   #4
LilBTheBasedGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton

Hurry up and get 10K its pissin' me off
Old 04-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

Ariza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAriza4three is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Family guy is garbage.
Ariza4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know this thread will just be Family Guy bashing but ya can't deny the show is funny.

Does it have plot/character development like Simpsons? Hell no. Is it brilliantly satirical and revolutionary like South Park? Nope. Is it a clever idea for a show like Futurama? Nuh uh. But the show is funny. I don't know if i can pick a favorite clip though. I'll have to think about that one.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #7
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I know this thread will just be Family Guy bashing but ya can't deny the show is funny.

Does it have plot/character development like Simpsons? Hell no. Is it brilliantly satirical and revolutionary like South Park? Nope. Is it a clever idea for a show like Futurama? Nuh uh. But the show is funny. I don't know if i can pick a favorite clip though. I'll have to think about that one.
Exactly, I understand it isn't the best, but it has it's moments.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #8
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pick up my poop
Anti Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:16 AM   #9
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
Exactly, I understand it isn't the best, but it has it's moments.
Moments become fewer and fewer as the show goes on for me. That bird is the word episode killed it for me, I hated that episode so much I think it erased all of the stuff I previously found funny.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:40 AM   #10
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
Moments become fewer and fewer as the show goes on for me. That bird is the word episode killed it for me, I hated that episode so much I think it erased all of the stuff I previously found funny.
Same here, the old episodes of Family Guy had at least some kind of wit to it. Now, they don't even cut the jokes in a timely manner.

My Favorite scene:
Married to a Child
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:55 AM   #11
Mamba
Vince Carter > Kobe

Mamba has decent reputationMamba has decent reputation

who wants chowder?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eYSpIz2FjU
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:01 AM   #12
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #13
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

I'm a South Park guy but I'm not a Family Guy basher at all. I love the randomness of it..

My favorite character is by FAR Adam West.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPLoy9K_XHg

My biggest beef with family guy.. is that it's so openly liberal, and never bashes its own side of the argument. Like, I thought the "Mccain-Palin" Nazi Germany joke was great, because those two were idiots, but where's the jokes making fun of Obama now? They just pander to their audience, and to what's popular. But now we're back to "Family guy isn't supposed to be a thought provoking show, just go with it!" So I'm back to where I started.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:47 AM   #14
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
Same here, the old episodes of Family Guy had at least some kind of wit to it. Now, they don't even cut the jokes in a timely manner.

My Favorite scene:
Married to a Child

"that's only to fool the man from the draft board." lolllll
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:56 AM   #15
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When the NCAA tournament was on TNT/TBS they showed that clip of Stewie going MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM to Lois for a solid 3 minutes (it felt like) every commercial break. Whoever the marketing guru was that picked that clip needs fired.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: