Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2011, 10:56 AM   #16
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH March Madness Tourney PICK'EM

Done.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:01 AM   #17
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've NEVER done this before.

And for some reason I can't log in. https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?
ID = 20504
password = ish123

and it doesn't work.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:47 AM   #18
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
I've NEVER done this before.

And for some reason I can't log in. https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?
ID = 20504
password = ish123

and it doesn't work.
try it capitalized like ISH123, someone did that and it worked

http://tournament.fantasysports.yaho...20504&P=ish123

or PM me your email and I'll send an invite

Last edited by StateProperty : 03-09-2011 at 11:50 AM.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #19
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
try it capitalized like ISH123, someone did that and it worked

http://tournament.fantasysports.yaho...20504&P=ish123

or PM me your email and I'll send an invite

I see the problem, don't live in the States.

DAMN IT.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #20
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
I see the problem, don't live in the States.

DAMN IT.
really? i'm pretty sure takeittothehoop is from australia and he's in. pretty sure Chamberlain is from Canada too. and I know maga isn't from the US.

edit: Kebab is from across the pond too, damn this thing is internation as hell
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:09 PM   #21
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm signing up.. as soon as I get to casa..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:59 PM   #22
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
I waz second place last time. U mad?

And I won it last year.

Not participating this year. Want to give everyone else a chance.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #23
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lol I remember last years where everyone just got into fights with GP. Ill join eventually before the deadline.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #24
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Done did it.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:16 PM   #25
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Lol I remember last years where everyone just got into fights with GP. Ill join eventually before the deadline.
I had Butler going to the Final Four and Duke winning it all. I remember right at the start people were hating on my Butler pick and my Duke pick as well.

But they forgot I'm an NCAA Expert and I'm always right. At the end, I was laughing. At everyone.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:26 PM   #26
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
I had Butler going to the Final Four and Duke winning it all. I remember right at the start people were hating on my Butler pick and my Duke pick as well.

But they forgot I'm an NCAA Expert and I'm always right. At the end, I was laughing. At everyone.
I dare you to do it again.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #27
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
And I won it last year.

Not participating this year. Want to give everyone else a chance.
Why are you even here? You're supposed to be off ISH forever because you lost that poker game.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:23 PM   #28
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
really? i'm pretty sure takeittothehoop is from australia and he's in. pretty sure Chamberlain is from Canada too. and I know maga isn't from the US.

edit: Kebab is from across the pond too, damn this thing is internation as hell

Hmm, I'll try it again.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #29
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

I'll PM you my mail State.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:31 PM   #30
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The champ is here
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: