Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2011, 05:21 PM   #31
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH March Madness Tourney PICK'EM

Okay, let's see what I can do with this. Haven't watched a lot this year, so I got a lot of catching up to do this weekend.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #32
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

bump
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:49 PM   #33
Colin Cowherd
winning team=fav team

Colin Cowherd is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
I had Butler going to the Final Four and Duke winning it all. I remember right at the start people were hating on my Butler pick and my Duke pick as well.

But they forgot I'm an NCAA Expert and I'm always right. At the end, I was laughing. At everyone.

You aren't the expert, I am.

I'm Colin Cowherd, and I'm on the radio. You are just a meatball who eats hot pockets in your mom's basement.
Colin Cowherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:22 AM   #34
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know nothing about NCAA until I watch march madness. lulz ensue
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:53 AM   #35
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When today do the brackets get announced??
Old 03-13-2011, 11:57 AM   #36
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
When today do the brackets get announced??
around 7 eastern. CBS and ESPN should have it live.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:37 PM   #37
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
And I won it last year.

Not participating this year. Want to give everyone else a chance.

Or, you know you got lucky as hell and know you can't repeat that luck.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 03:47 PM   #38
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

in
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #39
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Who's playing for 2nd?
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:30 PM   #40
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I r in.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #41
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Who's playing for 2nd?
you.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:52 PM   #42
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
you.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:24 PM   #43
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Urgh. I haven't watched much college ball this year, but I love the brackets. This is the first time I've done one on ISH, but I always do them with friends and stuff and I do alright, but that's when I've been paying attention.

My picks are based purely on...well, nothing really. I've just made some random picks to be honest.

Although, I do have Morehead St. going to the Sweet 16. Gotta support Kenneth Faried, the best rebounder in the country! Apart from them though, I've just made a few ***** picks (picking the higher seed) and quite a few upsets, just because it's fun.

There's no way in hell I'm gonna win this thing, but hey, it's the taking part that counts! Right guys?....right?
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:48 PM   #44
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

time's tickin!

we have 47 guys in here, let's shoot for 60+!
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #45
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I haven't watched any college this year but i picked Ohio State to win it all
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: