Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2006, 09:51 PM   #31
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

It should be Building 7, its demolition, and what was IN that building that should be the real focus.

But of course, it's not. :rollingeyes:

Help me out here.....Larry Silverstein said on PBS that they decided to "pull it".

How long does it take a demolition crew to plan and strategically place devices in a building in order for the demolition to go well?

Minutes, hours, days, weeks?

Do government buildings come equipped with demolition solutions already in place in case of an intrusion?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w7he_sAVs0A

Years later, the only response to this slip-up he could come up with was that by pull "it"...."it" meant the contingent of firefighters inside. WTF.

What was in Building 7? Incriminating evidence.

Last edited by Take Your Lumps : 12-10-2006 at 10:04 PM.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:57 PM   #32
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
It should be Building 7, its demolition, and what was IN that building that should be the real focus.

Help me out here.....Larry Silverstein said on PBS that they decided to "pull it".

How long does it take a demolition crew to plan and strategically place devices in a building in order for the demolition to go well?

Do government buildings come equipped with demolition solutions already in place in case of an intrusion?

Care to elaborate?
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:30 PM   #33
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Years later, the only response to this slip-up he could come up with was that by pull "it"...."it" meant the contingent of firefighters inside. WTF.

What was in Building 7? Incriminating evidence.

Old. we had a 30 page thread on it. We are shifting grounds here, pay attention!
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 04:00 PM   #34
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
No it wasnt a plane it was monkeys with bombs strapped to their tails.

haha a comment from youtube.:
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 04:36 PM   #35
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX

Old. we had a 30 page thread on it. We are shifting grounds here, pay attention!

You've got it all figured out, huh?
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:48 PM   #36
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You've got it all figured out, huh?
What the hell are you talking about? Go post in the other thread about building 7. We already know it fell down from implosion and not "debri"(When the hell has a building ever fell down from debri?).
Old 12-11-2006, 09:05 PM   #37
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by eboloid
Reptilians and Insectoids

I read all about the different alien races, and religoun stating Jesus will return from outer space. crazy sh!t.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 08:19 PM   #38
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
A plane hit.

That video shows nothing. Good job.
What evidence is there that a plane caused that? Do you have video of a plane hitting? As far as I'm concerned, nothing is proven in regards to the Pentagon attack. No wings or plane detritus was found, as apparently a 747 hit. Huge plane, no evidence. If you find a video of a plane, let me know.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 08:52 PM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
What evidence is there that a plane caused that? Do you have video of a plane hitting? As far as I'm concerned, nothing is proven in regards to the Pentagon attack. No wings or plane detritus was found, as apparently a 747 hit. Huge plane, no evidence. If you find a video of a plane, let me know.

Yes and the families grieving the loved ones who cherished were faking.

The people on the plane that supposedly hit didnt exist. Ultimate coverup. I hear Hitchcock called, wants to do an episode on it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 09:01 PM   #40
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

thats pretty weird
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:44 AM   #41
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yes and the families grieving the loved ones who cherished were faking.

The people on the plane that supposedly hit didnt exist. Ultimate coverup. I hear Hitchcock called, wants to do an episode on it.
Again, if you ever find video of an actual 747 hitting, let me know. The government restriced all video of the event. You think they don't have hundreds of cameras covering the center of the US's military headquarters: the Pentagon? I bet they have thousands of cameras, and no footage has been release of Pentagon cameras. What are they hiding?
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:39 AM   #42
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Again, if you ever find video of an actual 747 hitting, let me know. The government restriced all video of the event. You think they don't have hundreds of cameras covering the center of the US's military headquarters: the Pentagon? I bet they have thousands of cameras, and no footage has been release of Pentagon cameras. What are they hiding?

So what happened to the people who died on the plane that hit the pentagon? And I'm sure you know there were planes that his the World Trade Center.
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 09:28 AM   #43
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

dont believe it, its called video editing
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:30 AM   #44
SixerFan03
High School JV MVP

SixerFan03 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

There were actually a lot of pieces of a 747 all around the Pentagon. I personally know people who saw a large commercial aircraft flying low towards the pentagon (although they did not see the impact because they were a few blocks away, they did feel the impact). There is also a missing 747. There is more evidence that a plane hit it than anything else.
SixerFan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:34 PM   #45
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

There were NO wings found, just convienent 2' "pieces"

Also, plane does not fit in the f*cking whole.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: