Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-01-2007, 01:35 PM   #46
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballer
dont believe it, its called video editing
Lol, yeah CNN is known for editing videos for their own agendas
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:37 PM   #47
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangWizard
So what happened to the people who died on the plane that hit the pentagon? And I'm sure you know there were planes that his the World Trade Center.
It's been speculated the plane was hijacked, but no one knows where it is. But it didn't hit the pentagon.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:40 PM   #48
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So the govt hid and killed all the passengers on the plane then reported a plane being hijacked so people would think that was the deal while they sent a missle to hit the pentagon.

People and thier conspiracy theories. Amusing.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 05:08 PM   #49
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So the govt hid and killed all the passengers on the plane then reported a plane being hijacked so people would think that was the deal while they sent a missle to hit the pentagon.

People and thier conspiracy theories. Amusing.
Uh, where did you hear that? I said no "commoner" actually knows what happened to the plane.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:13 PM   #50
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Uh, where did you hear that? I said no "commoner" actually knows what happened to the plane.

Yes and all the families aboard are mourning for no reason right? Or wait those names dont exist like the hijackers. One of the hijackers was on World Series poker that comes on espn.

Hilarious.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:45 PM   #51
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

The plane is gone, I said that. But no commoner knows what happened to it, as it didn't hit the Pentagon. That's fact, not opinion.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:49 PM   #52
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
The plane is gone, I said that. But no commoner knows what happened to it, as it didn't hit the Pentagon. That's fact, not opinion.

Eyewitnesses have come out and said they saw a plane flying low as they travelled along the freeway and thought nothing of it because planes fly low all the time there (which is true if you're ever been to DC).

So please try again with your nonsense oops conspiracy theories. Heard them all. Paranoia amongst Americans. Everythng isnt a conspiracy theory. Next Saddam isnt really dead...he had 20 fakes and we gave the Iraquis one of the fakes as we hold the real one in a secret base.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:02 PM   #53
WuTangWizard
Local High School Star

WuTangWizard has an OK reputation so far

So do you think terrorists were the ones responsible for the planes crashing into the World Trade Center? Because I know you know that the planes REALLY hit the towers. Then after the government found that out they wanted to scare the country a little and blow up the pentagon? Then the government killed all those people who were on the plane?
WuTangWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:08 PM   #54
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Eyewitnesses have come out and said they saw a plane flying low as they travelled along the freeway and thought nothing of it because planes fly low all the time there (which is true if you're ever been to DC).

So please try again with your nonsense oops conspiracy theories.
Eyewitnesses? Are you referring to the one person who said he thought he saw a plane flying low, and conveniently he decided to stay anonymous to avoid future interviews?

It's basic physics that agree with me, the plane does not fit inside the whole, if you would like to argue this, please do. I posted a video of a military general saying himself that it was impossible for the plane to actually hit the pentagon.

I don't think "Bush" is behind it, I just don't believe the official story.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:11 PM   #55
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangWizard
So do you think terrorists were the ones responsible for the planes crashing into the World Trade Center? Because I know you know that the planes REALLY hit the towers. Then after the government found that out they wanted to scare the country a little and blow up the pentagon? Then the government killed all those people who were on the plane?
I don't think anything and I'm not going to speculate to make me look stupid. Sure, some "planes" hit the towers. I can't argue that. Again I personally don't think Bush himself came up with these plans or would let this happen if he knew about it.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:32 PM   #56
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Eyewitnesses? Are you referring to the one person who said he thought he saw a plane flying low, and conveniently he decided to stay anonymous to avoid future interviews?

It's basic physics that agree with me, the plane does not fit inside the whole, if you would like to argue this, please do. I posted a video of a military general saying himself that it was impossible for the plane to actually hit the pentagon.

I don't think "Bush" is behind it, I just don't believe the official story.

Yes because the military sent a missle to hit the Pentagon "Why? Who knows, ask the conspiracy theorists", hid the identities of those on the airplane that dissappeared (747's are hard as hell to find). Right?

You tell me the story einstien with all this proof and support. What happened on 9/11. From the top.

*waits*
Old 01-02-2007, 05:25 AM   #57
grover
I brick open layups

grover has an OK reputation so far
Default That's because

Quote:
It's basic physics that agree with me, the plane does not fit inside the whole, if you would like to argue this, please do.

Planes have to be light as possible. They are therefore made of alloys that can best be described as aluminum-like.

What do you think would happen if a can of Coke hit the Pentagon at several hundred miles an hour? It would crumple and make a hole smaller than itself.

So, sadly, 'basic physics' blatantly disagree with you.
grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:06 AM   #58
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far

I saw the upper tail of the plane. What people don't understand is that controlling a plane isn't really hard for experience pilots. How do you think they land planes? They fly down and keep the plane horizontal to the ground. It shouldn't be hard to do that here.
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 03:05 PM   #59
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Yes because the military sent a missle to hit the Pentagon "Why? Who knows, ask the conspiracy theorists", hid the identities of those on the airplane that dissappeared (747's are hard as hell to find). Right?

You tell me the story einstien with all this proof and support. What happened on 9/11. From the top.

*waits*
What don't you understand by I DON'T F*CKING KNOW, AND I DON'T SPECULATE??! God damn, I'm simply looking at evidence and trying to see if their story matches up with what they said, which it clearly does not.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:16 PM   #60
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by grover
Planes have to be light as possible. They are therefore made of alloys that can best be described as aluminum-like.

What do you think would happen if a can of Coke hit the Pentagon at several hundred miles an hour? It would crumple and make a hole smaller than itself.

So, sadly, 'basic physics' blatantly disagree with you.

Okay, I'm glad someone tried to challenge this point, thank you. Unfortunately, not only are you wrong in this case, a plane doesn't "crumple" when it goes fast. But that's even beside the point. Let's take a look here, this is a picture of soon after the "Plane" hit.

The red Circle is the MASSIVE HOLE the green line represents the diameter of the whole, which is just about seven feet long. A boeing 757 is 47 feet long, showing that the "impact" that occured is not possible.

Not only that, but wouldn't you think "Well maybe it didn't go through the building, just hit it". Then where is all the debri from the plane? Do you see it? I don't, not a wing, engine, tail, or sh*t. It's just a god damn field and a 7 foot hole.

Need I go on? a plane hitting is impossible.

(Edit: Picture resolution was wayyy to large)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: