Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-10-2006, 07:25 PM   #181
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Thanks

Anytime man. Do you see what I am saying though?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 07:27 PM   #182
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

So if San Diego goes 3-0, they will win home-field advantage. Their last tough game will be @ Seattle. The Colts schedule is pretty easy so they should finish 13-3, and the Ravens have one tough game @ Pittsburgh.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 07:29 PM   #183
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Lorenzo Neal Deserves Credit to but i'm just saying that the offensive line needs more credit.

Damn still can't believe this crap, 29 TD's

I agree 100%. Also LT is the most humblest guy in the league. Cause I watch all his press conferences. He says in all press conferences. It was a team effort and his O-Line. He never talks about himself. He is a superstar but he does not talk about it he shows it. T.O. needs to learn something from him. LT is the most classiest guy in the league hands down.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:30 PM   #184
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Stevie
So if San Diego goes 3-0, they will win home-field advantage. Their last tough game will be @ Seattle. The Colts schedule is pretty easy so they should finish 13-3, and the Ravens have one tough game @ Pittsburgh.

Yea all San Diego has to go is 3-0. And we win homefield advantage throughout the Playoffs and a first round bye. And we have 2 of our next 3 games at home. So I like our chances.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:32 PM   #185
Jam.22_
LAL

Jam.22_ has an OK reputation so far

Jay Cutler had a pretty good game considering they were facing San Diego. He had two touchdowns and no picks. Phillip Rivers matched him, but LT is what sealed the deal for San Diego. Congrats LT!
Jam.22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 07:33 PM   #186
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
this announcer is a fudging moron. Go on a list of running backs who got into the endzone and dont mention the one who did it the most. Good job genius

The Triplets will never get the individual respect they deserve.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 07:36 PM   #187
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Just got home from a full day of Christmas shopping. Sheit was hectic at the mall today. Phucks coming up to me in every store "do you need help?" while I'm standing in line. Happened in two stores. Yo I have things in my hand to buy, in line, do I look like I need help? Honestly.

Didn't get a chance to watch the Colts game. I think the key to this season is time of posession.

If we win that at a 35/25 clip in the playoffs that means the other team isn't running the ball that much, and Peyton is on the field for more than half the game. Easier said than done.

We need these next three games to gain some confidence heading into the playoffs. Bengals will be tough though.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 07:44 PM   #188
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Anytime man. Do you see what I am saying though?

Yup and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Good article, gonna show folks it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 07:59 PM   #189
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you realize that that article is based on the word of one of the sleaziest men of our time right? Honestly im not that concerned about whether or not guys do steroids because i think most do but to act like because Conti said so is just nuts.
raiderfan19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:26 PM   #190
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

Game time! Wow Colston is actually playing
Old 12-10-2006, 08:28 PM   #191
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

TD Julius Jones!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! He finally broke a big one!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2006, 08:30 PM   #192
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Stevie
TD Julius Jones!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! He finally broke a big one!!!!!!

damn that was good!
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:31 PM   #193
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default ...

its about time Jones did something.

he must have felt Barber moving up on him.

you can't question TO once he gets on the field. you all see him running his ass off behind the play for blocking? the dude plays to win.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:33 PM   #194
Jam.22_
LAL

Jam.22_ has an OK reputation so far

I turn on the TV and see Jones running like hell, that was great.
Jam.22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:44 PM   #195
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
you realize that that article is based on the word of one of the sleaziest men of our time right? Honestly im not that concerned about whether or not guys do steroids because i think most do but to act like because Conti said so is just nuts.

Who cares??? What does he GAIN from telling a lie? You're so caught up in who he is that you ignore the actual POINTS he made. Wake up.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: