Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-16-2011, 08:26 AM   #31
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Looking Ahead

Why so much Melo blame?He's doing his thing out there and he's already single-handedly won us some games.I agree that D'Antoni needs to og but I've been saying that since he got here.The problem is,the passionate fans who put themselves at the forefront only wanna complain once things get bad.There should have been a public outcry for his head long ago.This is who he's been all his career.He sends his players out to go and try to outscore ppl.We don't need that and we don't need him.He is crippling our franchise because we can't even address our defensive needs.I agree w/ Da KO King,even if we do get defensive help,it's going to rot on the bench or be underutilized.Everyone was crying how they miss Gallo but the person we really lost in that trade was Chandler but we'll never realize it.He wasn't used to his fullest potential because our coach's idea of defense is "hurry up and let them do w/e they want so we can get the ball back." Walsh needs to step in and take a stance.D'Antoni's tenure here should be up.If it's not,Walsh is clearly saying he won't part with Mike because thats "his guy".I think if Walsh doesn't pull the trigger on Mike,Walsh AND D'Antoni should be fired!No exceptions!

p.s. If we get a 2nd rounder,we could look @ Randy Culpepper from UTEP.He is like a more tamed version of Nate Robinson.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:59 AM   #32
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Right organization but wrong coach for me. I want Don Newman.

When it comes to free agents we need to keep in mind that there may be a new CBA in place; so there is no telling what financially the team will have to work with yet.

Another thing is without a new coach getting a true defensive center is pointless because Coach Pringles won't play him. With what Coach looks for in his center spot, that job offensively is Amar'e Stoudemire's. So they'd have to find a guy that could be the offensive "big forward" while defending the opposing center. There are only a handful of those guys in the league; none of them are going to be on the market.

I think those chants need to start happening, it will be like music to my ears to hear those chants at the Garden.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:01 AM   #33
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It would be amazing to hear "Fire Pringles" chants
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:57 AM   #34
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Everyone in attendance should buy Pringles cans and throw 'em away at the same time, while all screaming DUMP D'ANTONI.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:20 PM   #35
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Fire Pringles!!!!!" clap-clap-clap
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:42 PM   #36
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
"Fire Pringles!!!!!" clap-clap-clap

I just played the game against Memphis on NBA 2K11.Knicks won 104-86 while playing great defense.

But that won't happen,that's why it's a game and not the real world
Old 03-16-2011, 12:59 PM   #37
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

DUMP D'ANTONI *clap clap, clapclapclap (fast claps)*
Old 03-16-2011, 01:03 PM   #38
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Amen.

I just have that suspicion that it is gonna be ugly tomorrow night.

I hope I'm wrong, but I really, and I try to positive on here, feel Memphis is gonna kick the shit out of us.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:07 PM   #39
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Amen.

I just have that suspicion that it is gonna be ugly tomorrow night.

I hope I'm wrong, but I really, and I try to positive on here, feel Memphis is gonna kick the shit out of us.

I have a good feeling about the game.
But my feelings won't help them if they decide to play no defense.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:47 PM   #40
Clutch
Stop flopping

We should sign Dalembert for MLE.

He has played very well for the last few games.

LAST 10 GAMES:
Minutes: 29.7
Rebounds: 10.0
Blocks: 1.3

And I should probably mention that Stoudemire started to rebound.
He averages 10.6 rebounds per game in the last 5 games.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:55 PM   #41
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
We should sign Dalembert for MLE.

He has played very well for the last few games.

LAST 10 GAMES:
Minutes: 29.7
Rebounds: 10.0
Blocks: 1.3

And I should probably mention that Stoudemire started to rebound.
He averages 10.6 rebounds per game in the last 5 games.

I'm worried about one thing, he won't bring a veteran presence in this locker room. Just another nutcase. We need some leaders on this team.

Right now all we have is Chauncey and I hear some of you are already being ready to rush him outta town.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:59 PM   #42
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

It's really no excuse for Amar'e not to average 10 boards a game, especially considering we don't employ a legit Center.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:04 AM   #43
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No excuse whatsoever.He's stronger than most players on the court.Bigger than most players on the court and more athletic than most players on the court.So either he's giving less effort than most players on the court, has worst technique than most players on the court or he's being pushed less by his coach to rebound less than most players on the court....or a combination of all three.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:41 PM   #44
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Amar'e seems to be coasting since the trade.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:18 PM   #45
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
Amar'e seems to be coasting since the trade.
Almost makes me think he didn't want it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: