Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #1
Grim
Future NFL Star

Grim has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up The Heat wouldn't beat the Magic in the playoffs

If the Magic don't go on 3-25 three point shooting in the series then they won't lose.

Dwight ain't soft and won't let Mike Miller out rebound him. He will also force Wade and LeBron to play like shooters or defer to the real shooters.

If Orlando plays on point and together as a unit instead of ignoring D12 and chucking then I don't see Miami winning. Dwight Howard WON'T be stopped and if he keeps playing like he has been, son could put up 40. real talk.

A lot of IFs though...
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
Heat007
Unguardable

Heat007 has not been impressing people
Default Re: The Heat wouldn't beat the Magic in the playoffs

Just drive to the hoop and get Howard into foul trouble. Lebron and Wade have been doing that to him through their careers.

Easy series win for the Heat.

In the last game Howard was in foul trouble early in the 3rd but they didn't keep running at him to get him off, they let him off the hook. That won't happen in a playoff series.

The game before they got Howard into foul trouble and he only had 1 point in the 2nd half. heat win...
Heat007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #3
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

The regular season heroes?

The Tragic dont scare the Heat brah, sorry. Inconsistent 3 point team, when D gets tight, they dissapear. Kinda strange to say but Jameer Nelson is the player I fear the most from that team. Maybe if he has another series like he did vs Bbby last year in the playoffs than yeah, but ima quote Mike Tyson here

"We'll see.....I DOUBT IT seriouzly"
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:34 PM   #4
Grim
Future NFL Star

two heat fans up in here

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 03-10-2011, 11:38 PM   #5
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

As inconsistent and as much chemistry as that team lacks, they're not losing to Orlando. The only teams Miami will lose to are Boston and Chicago. This is the Eastern conference. Miami will be out in round two.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:40 PM   #6
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who are you?
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #7
derb2k2
Bandwagoner

derb2k2 is considered somewhat coolderb2k2 is considered somewhat cool

obvious troll is obvious. The Magic would'nt come close to baeting the Heat in a playoff series.
derb2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #8
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year

ashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this board

, like we gonna be giving up 24 pt leads in the playoffs..
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:44 PM   #9
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

They're not going to face Orlando in the playoffs. Well, unless you think Miami storms back and takes the first seed.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:51 PM   #10
Grim
Future NFL Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.J.
As inconsistent and as much chemistry as that team lacks, they're not losing to Orlando. The only teams Miami will lose to are Boston and Chicago. This is the Eastern conference. Miami will be out in round two.
Yep. Barkley said it tonight.

"This is the last time the Heat see Kobe this year. Lakers will come out the West and Mia won't get out the East."

Old 03-10-2011, 11:53 PM   #11
HEAT111
ohh hohohohoh

HEAT111 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
Yep. Barkley said it tonight.

"This is the last time the Heat see Kobe this year. Lakers will come out the West and Mia won't get out the East."

Another Laker Bandwagoner whom doesn't have any sportsmanship acts very ignorant. You must be related to Hulk...i'll call you Brooke

HEAT111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:53 PM   #12
Harion
Banned

Harion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Magic gonna have to beat Celtics first that's the way it's looking right now
Harion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:55 PM   #13
Grim
Future NFL Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEAT111
Another Laker Bandwagoner whom doesn't have any sportsmanship acts very ignorant. You must be related to Hulk...i'll call you Brooke

hahaha nah, I said in another thread I am over this loss. and no I'm not a bandwagoner, just stop. Been there through the greatness, those forgettable years, and now greatness again.

Good W for yall though. I ain't mad. It was a close nerve wrecking game.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:00 AM   #14
HEAT111
ohh hohohohoh

HEAT111 has decent reputation

Quote:
hahaha nah, I said in another thread I am over this loss. and no I'm not a bandwagoner, just stop. Been there through the greatness, those forgettable years, and now greatness again.

Good W for yall though. I ain't mad. It was a close nerve wrecking game.

I guess we were lucky though, it almost slipped.
HEAT111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:02 AM   #15
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
If the Magic don't go on 3-25 three point shooting in the series then they won't lose.

Dwight ain't soft and won't let Mike Miller out rebound him. He will also force Wade and LeBron to play like shooters or defer to the real shooters.

If Orlando plays on point and together as a unit instead of ignoring D12 and chucking then I don't see Miami winning. Dwight Howard WON'T be stopped and if he keeps playing like he has been, son could put up 40. real talk.

A lot of IFs though...

shut up TROLL
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: