Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #16
JaggerCommaMick
Banned

Default Re: deep space

Mate it cant be much more disturbing and pathetic than the regular web where u got adult men obsessively worshipping some 16 year old girl from nickelodeon. Talk about freakshows and creepers, jesus mates.
JaggerCommaMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:56 AM   #17
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggerCommaMick
Mate it cant be much more disturbing and pathetic than the regular web where u got adult men obsessively worshipping some 16 year old girl from nickelodeon. Talk about freakshows and creepers, jesus mates.
I've dipped my toe into this kind of thing before and, trust me, it goes way beyond anything that you may have found disturbing on the regularly accessed Internet.

I wouldn't suggest anyone going into Tor or similar programs unless they have an actual end-game... Something specific they are looking for.

You can quite easily stumble into the kinds of places that you don't want to be (I assume you wouldn't want to be there).

It sort of reminds me when the Internet was a brand new thing in the early-90s and it was basically anarchy and lawlessness when you went slightly beyond the surface layer of information.

That stuff has been pushed further and further down the information super highway and you pretty much have to go out of your way to find it these days. It didn't used to be like that. You could be innocently checking out news groups and things that can't be unseen would pop up on your screen.

That is pretty much what Tor is... The old-school inner layer of the informational super highway. These days, you have to actually make a decision to go down that dark, dangerous road.

Like I said... Unless there is a topic that you are really curious about, I'd stick to the main drag.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:03 AM   #18
SourPatchKids
Banned

The secrecy and mystery shrouding it just makes me want to dive in even more.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:24 PM   #19
Alamо
Ariana Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
The secrecy and mystery shrouding it just makes me want to dive in even more.

That's what she said
Alamо is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: