Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #46
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PTI says kobe will easly become the all time leading scorer. what you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffmoney1784
so instead of missing 15... say he misses double that... 30 games... dude would just have to come back one more year at age 38 and average anything over 5 points a game to get the record... its a done deal man... its 100% he gets the record if he wants it

You and I just have different definitions of "done deal."
Your projections are both optimistic for games played and points per game.

I'm not saying he doesn't have a chance, but it's way premature to act like he has anything more than a chance at this point.

5 years is a long time. 5 years ago people thought investing in mortgages was a good deal and that housing prices weren't going to come down.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:17 PM   #47
ballerz
Local High School Star

ballerz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: PTI says kobe will easly become the all time leading scorer. what you say?

no chance. kobe will decline and his jumpshot will become less effective.
ballerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:42 PM   #48
LakerGirl72
I brick open layups

LakerGirl72 is considered somewhat coolLakerGirl72 is considered somewhat cool

i would say, give me your magic 8 ball... i'm headed to vegas!
LakerGirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:45 PM   #49
bingo123
Great young streetballer

bingo123 has an OK reputation so far

He has a chance. The one record he will break for sure is the most missed fg in history.
bingo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:04 PM   #50
stickfigure87
I hit open layups

stickfigure87 has an OK reputation so far

With Kobe stating that he won't play pass his days as an elite player, I highly doubt he breaks it. I believe Kobe will retire in approximately three years, especially if the Lakers window closes in that time.

I expect him to be second or third, before or after The Mailman.
stickfigure87 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: