Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2011, 10:21 PM   #16
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If the Heat win a championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
i think everyone who was on the roster at any point of the season would get a ring. Even guys that sign on for 10 day contracts and then get cut, they get a ring if that team wins.

I have no proof to back that up, but I looked it up a long time ago.

that's what i thought but i can't find anything online
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:22 PM   #17
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Heat organization can give them a ring but the NBA won't recognize them as champions since they're not gonna play for them in the playoffs.

I mean, trainers and strength & conditioning coaches get rings so why can't a player who was part of the team during the season?
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #18
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
The Heat organization can give them a ring but the NBA won't recognize them as champions since they're not gonna play for them in the playoffs.

doesn't the NBA pay for the rings?
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:30 PM   #19
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
doesn't the NBA pay for the rings?
Yeah, they send them(rings) to the team so I think it's the team who recognize their players and staff as champions individually through rings.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:36 PM   #20
DeronMillsap
Banned

Info on the 2007 Spurs ring...
http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/ringfacts_071030.html

Quote:
On one side of the ring in raised letters above the NBA logo is the player’s name
Each player’s number is at the bottom of the shank

I wonder if they do that for the scrubs too.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: