Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

1. Phil early Sabotage by telling Kobe to pass the ball in the post even though Kobe was white hot...After Kobe hit those early shots, you could feel the dejection from the Heat...Phil made Kobe go pusse mode, then took him out, Heat go Ham at the end of quarter. Kobe now cold.

2. @ Iso's in the post for Artest...WTF??...

3. First Half, Our Bigs gave up like a million Boards....Seemed like most of them were Mike f*cking Miller owning Gasol and Bynum....We also let Bosh feel like he could actually be a man...

4. Kobe...SMFH...Some sick Clutch shots....But then, straight up Epic Failness after that...Flailing, gettin plucked, Rofl copper 3's...Crying like a b!tch..

Straight up team loss....There were some bad calls, but if we played how we been playin, we would have won.
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: LOL, so we gonna act like the Refs is the reason we lost?

Wow, a laker fan actually telling the truth? That's rare
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:57 PM   #3
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year

ashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I think we have the lakers number though.
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #4
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter

ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Wow, a laker fan actually telling the truth? That's rare

he does this to hide the fact that he's a huge kobe stan and lakers homer.

he trolls mavs games now when they lose because he knows i'm a fan.

but i'm not going to troll him and hulk...even though i should.

i'm better than that. he isn't.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #5
opps
Banned

opps is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashbelly
I think we have the lakers number though.

Not really.... damn is this what its like to root for a crappy team?
opps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #6
HEAT111
ohh hohohohoh

HEAT111 has decent reputation

you see...I'm not Ashbelly , I wasn't lying.
HEAT111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #7
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginobli2311
he does this to hide the fact that he's a huge kobe stan and lakers homer.

he trolls mavs games now when they lose because he knows i'm a fan.

but i'm not going to troll him and hulk...even though i should.

i'm better than that. he isn't.

You're the exact same way with LeBron James. Don't even deny it. You and Bran are very similar.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #8
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

I wish Bynum would've kept up his play from the last 8 games..
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #9
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Wow Ashbelly is back
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #10
ginobli2311
Very good NBA starter

ginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterginobli2311 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
You're the exact same way with LeBron James. Don't even deny it. You and Bran are very similar.

not at all. i just think lebron is better than kobe. feel the same way about wade.

thats all. i don't ignore facts or results or games. i also don't attack other posters for no reason.

completely different.
ginobli2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #11
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginobli2311
not at all. i just think lebron is better than kobe. feel the same way about wade.

thats all. i don't ignore facts or results or games. i also don't attack other posters for no reason.

completely different.

Meh. You come off as a complete LeBron homer.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #12
catch24
phal5

catch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Translation: The real "King" of Miami took over.
catch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #13
Thorn
Great young streetballer

Thorn is considered somewhat coolThorn is considered somewhat cool

I agree. Though there were obviously some suspect calls, the Lakers had some awful mental lapses which cost them heavily. Weird mistakes (+an awful three by Kobe from the Atlantic Ocean, ugh) got them in the end. Laker bigs also played sub-par this game.

But keep your chin up, Laker fans. At least you're not going to see them until June...if they can make it past Boston.
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #14
Soundwave
College superstar

Soundwave is a pretty well-respected posterSoundwave is a pretty well-respected posterSoundwave is a pretty well-respected posterSoundwave is a pretty well-respected poster

The game was there in Kobe's hands.

Wade just stripped him clean and then proceeded to shut him down the rest of the way.

Wade > Bryant.

That's why Miami won.

Don't blame Phil or whoever, your boy had his chance, he just got chumped. If Jordan did that he wouldn't be hiding behind excuses.
Soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #15
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
4. Kobe...SMFH...Some sick Clutch shots....But then, straight up Epic Failness after that...Flailing, gettin plucked, Rofl copper 3's...Crying like a b!tch..
Those shots wouldn't have been taken if the correct calls were made.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: